Thank you Patrick Mahomes for not endorsing a Presidential Candidate.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As I have posted many times over the last 10 years, imo athletes should play their game, singers should sing, actors should act and kindly stay out of trying to tip the election either way. Thank you Patrick for doing just that.

As I have posted many times over the last 10 years, imo athletes should play their game, singers should sing, actors should act and kindly stay out of trying to tip the election either way. Thank you Patrick for doing just that.

Few outside of politics should be endorsing a candidate. He wisely doesn't play their game and in the process ostracize 75% of his fan base (as majority of football fans are men). More importantly, how many of them actually understand the candidates and the policies that impact the average working stiff?

On Fox today they had a press conference for a has been pop star that pleaded guilty to DWI in NY. There is no getting away from pop culture as long as young adults are victims of the federal education system that teaches them how to put a condom on a banana but not much else.

I wish more celebrities would follow his lead.

Forum List

Back