Thank You President Obama

Obama is for no one but himself and his ideology.

Anyone who thinks he give shit one about them is living in la la land.

If he gave a shit he would have zeroed in on the economy and fixed it. He didn't. What he and the great Democratic Party zeroed in on is the ACA. Another huge drain on the taxpayers of America. The only winner will be those that can't afford their own HC. We tax payers will be footing our own bills along with the're's.

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

:lol:

You haven't been paying attention.

It is getting fixed.

Gee. Guess all those folks without jobs will tend to disagree with you.

Guess you haven't been paying attention.

"Yes Obama is a man of the people. The banking people, the union people, the lawyer people, the left wing people, etc etc."

O.K., I didn't vote for Obama and am not a 'supporter', but what does this post mean? Obama is for everyone? Or are bankers and lawyers being grouped with 'left wing' (whatever that might mean to the poster) people?

If you have am moment to explain, it could be interesting.

Virtually his entire legislatve and regulatory achievment has been geared to paying off one group or another of his supporters.

Obama is for no one but himself and his ideology.

Anyone who thinks he give shit one about them is living in la la land.

If he gave a shit he would have zeroed in on the economy and fixed it. He didn't. What he and the great Democratic Party zeroed in on is the ACA. Another huge drain on the taxpayers of America. The only winner will be those that can't afford their own HC. We tax payers will be footing our own bills along with the're's.

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

It is getting fixed.
On what planet?

7513729cde5a334479af38f1a96bd59a_1024_zpsa43d086e.jpg

This is utter bullshit. Our deficit was in the trillions under ol Bushy Jr... sell your propaganda somewheres else lol

Obama DOES care about women, the poor, and minorities, but ONLY if they vote democrat, and he keeps them poor and downtrodden so that they will stay in line.

What a guy!

That is ALL liberals... they LOVE giving our taxpaying dollars to those who just "don't feel like working." As if these people think they are entitled to something. Yea, you're entitled to work, and contribute to good of the country, NOT suck all the water out of the well...

"Yes Obama is a man of the people. The banking people, the union people, the lawyer people, the left wing people, etc etc."

O.K., I didn't vote for Obama and am not a 'supporter', but what does this post mean? Obama is for everyone? Or are bankers and lawyers being grouped with 'left wing' (whatever that might mean to the poster) people?

If you have am moment to explain, it could be interesting.

Virtually his entire legislatve and regulatory achievment has been geared to paying off one group or another of his supporters.

And just how is THAT different than ANY other politician we have? Seriously, they ALL are bought and paid for, and you all somehow think it is exclusive to Obama haha what idiots

It is getting fixed.

Well, things are happening to IT in which include interesting dynamics which are growing... For example, everyday seems to be Christmas on Wall Street.

As for the average American, they would be better off taking their savings out of a bank account and putting it in the stock market. Whether or not Ben Bernanke is going to pull the plug once he has crowded them all into the market is anyone's guess.

This is utter bullshit. Our deficit was in the trillions under ol Bushy Jr... sell your propaganda somewheres else lol

It could be possible you are confusing the national debt with the deficit...

I dunno...

Nope, not confused at all

Debt- How much money we owe other countries from borrowing

Deficit- How much more money we spend, than we make as a country.

And therefore, my original statement still stands

And above all, thank you President Obama for pissing off right wing assholes 24/7.

Well, I'm sure Yancy was sincere. He seems like an honest person to me.

Until he does not agree with you... Then he's an ignorant education hating racist.

Edit: I forgot to mention white, and maybe even old... Because we all know how much you hate white and old people.

:lmao:

IF the Yancy OP is on the level, then we have a new sheep in the pasture.

IF Yancy was just being jocular, some liberals and other like-minded so-called "Independents" will be butt hurt.

Either way, I can't help but laugh.

Good Lord, I see the leftiest lies are being spun like they were spider webs.

1 - The stock market is only doing as well as it is because of the $40 billion a month being pumped into it under QE3.

2 - Obama hated $9 trillion of debt. He called President Bush "unpatriotic" because of it. But he loves his $16, soon to be $17, trillion of debt.

LOL, Liberals are so pathetic..they say THANK YOU and AMEN when they talk about a MAN who is PRESIDENT, their Dear leader..

tell me that isn't a CULT..

that is sad shit

Forum List

Back