Thank You President Obama

:clap2:

Just wanted to express my gratitude, appreciation and admiration to our president. He is truly a man of the people, for the people and by the people. We finally have someone occupying the White House who has genuine concern for the indigent, the uneducated and those without healthcare.
i won't delve into the obvious racism, anger, intolerance and antagonism he has endured since his election(s), I choose to focus on the good and the people who had the foresight to elect him with hope and faith that our country needed a definite change from the old club.

Thanks also to the DEMOCRATIC Party for nominating Barack Obama!! Albeit, I am an Independent, I still recognize them as the party of tolerance, change and most of all Diversity!!! God Bless America !!!

:thewave:

Just wanted to express my gratitude, appreciation and admiration to our president. He is truly a man of the people, for the people and by the people. We finally have someone occupying the white house who has genuine concern for the indigent, the uneducated and those without healthcare.
I won't delve into the obvious racism, anger, intolerance and antagonism he has endured since his election(s), i choose to focus on the good and the people who had the foresight to elect him with hope and faith that our country needed a definite change from the old club.

Thanks also to the democratic party for nominating barack obama!! Albeit, i am an independent, i still recognize them as the party of tolerance, change and most of all diversity!!! God bless america !!!

$heres_your_sign_photo.gif

Yea.. thanks DUMMY.. For massive debt, for the biggest scandal since Watergate.. For being a grade A Fucking liar. For bowing to our enemies and sucking their nutsack.. YOU RULE OBAMA!

Obama is for no one but himself and his ideology.

Anyone who thinks he give shit one about them is living in la la land.

If he gave a shit he would have zeroed in on the economy and fixed it. He didn't. What he and the great Democratic Party zeroed in on is the ACA. Another huge drain on the taxpayers of America. The only winner will be those that can't afford their own HC. We tax payers will be footing our own bills along with the're's.

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

Just one example... his brother lives in a $12 a year hut.. $12!!!
Yet Obama says in his own phrasing "ALL THE TIME"...
It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper — that makes this country work. It's what allows us to pursue our individual dreams and yet still come together as one American family."
Barack Obama's Keynote Speech - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

So does Obama have that fundamental belief or is he lying as his brother that lives in the below hut attests?
$brothershut.jpeg

Forum List

Back