Thank you

There are some great ones! I can almost stop typing and just post in smiley-speak!

But my favorite has to be the cow, which is called cow. (My kind of humor.)

Thank 4nines. He made it happen.

Now ... about that big fat 0 in the contributions for this month .....

You asked for them though
:rock:

I did. But with the influx of leftwingers on this board, I have noted a marked decline in monthly contributions.

This board's not free. People want stuff, but in true lefty fashion, they don't want to help, they just want it for free. The board is private enterprise, not subsidized and/or propped up by Big Brother.

If it was, I'd have to ban all the conservatives.:cool:

I did. But with the influx of leftwingers on this board, I have noted a marked decline in monthly contributions.

This board's not free. People want stuff, but in true lefty fashion, they don't want to help, they just want it for free. The board is private enterprise, not subsidized and/or propped up by Big Brother.

I recently became a supporting member, does that help? :D

Did you guys just have a problem with your servers by chance?

Last edited:

A popular board just got busy

A supporting member and a monthly contributor are two different things. A Contributing member is an annual amount. $15.

Contributing means shelling out something monthly. last two months, we've had a massive influx of leftwingers and they ignore it. I think they're fucking trolls from leftwingnutfuckwad boards. They define themselves by their behavior. This board's hot and they're out to try and kill it before I kill their sorry asses.

Logic and common sense does not apply to their lack of reasoning. They just vote for the "D" no matter what pieces of shit they are.

And as usual, they want shti for free. "Linkum promised me a mule and 40 acres ....."

A supporting member and a monthly contributor are two different things. A Contributing member is an annual amount. $15.

Contributing means shelling out something monthly. last two months, we've had a massive influx of leftwingers and they ignore it. I think they're fucking trolls from leftwingnutfuckwad boards. They define themselves by their behavior. This board's hot and they're out to try and kill it before I kill their sorry asses.

Logic and common sense does not apply to their lack of reasoning. They just vote for the "D" no matter what pieces of shit they are.

And as usual, they want shti for free. "Linkum promised me a mule and 40 acres ....."

Will work for food :deal:

even the downtrodden understand that they have to give to receive. But many who come on this board set themselves upon the Donkey and ride in with no contributions, other than destruction, no real debate other than flaming, or flooding. They do not care about the truth

Okie..I just gave...and I am a supporting member as well. I figure if I can afford a computer, and the Internet, I can give a little too. We all can...

Okie..I just gave...and I am a supporting member as well. I figure if I can afford a computer, and the Internet, I can give a little too. We all can...

A pussy AND a flip flop in your sig? You're killing me here.

Well, maybe there will soon be an influx of generous, empathetic, tolerant conservatives who will flood the board with money in their typical fashion. You know - the same conservatives who consistently give to the less fortunate, understand how others can fall by the wayside and are always there, ready with a helping hand.

Well, maybe there will soon be an influx of generous, empathetic, tolerant conservatives who will flood the board with money in their typical fashion. You know - the same conservatives who consistently give to the less fortunate, understand how others can fall by the wayside and are always there, ready with a helping hand.

Around these parts, we call those people Christians. I'm proud to be one.

On the contrary, it's the righties who want everything but don't want to pay for it (i.e., taxes). Your analogy sux.

Forum List

Back