Thank you

I did. But with the influx of leftwingers on this board, I have noted a marked decline in monthly contributions.

This board's not free. People want stuff, but in true lefty fashion, they don't want to help, they just want it for free. The board is private enterprise, not subsidized and/or propped up by Big Brother.

If it was, I'd have to ban all the conservatives.:cool:

I recently became a supporting member, does that help? :D

Did you guys just have a problem with your servers by chance?

A supporting member and a monthly contributor are two different things. A Contributing member is an annual amount. $15.

Contributing means shelling out something monthly. last two months, we've had a massive influx of leftwingers and they ignore it. I think they're fucking trolls from leftwingnutfuckwad boards. They define themselves by their behavior. This board's hot and they're out to try and kill it before I kill their sorry asses.

Logic and common sense does not apply to their lack of reasoning. They just vote for the "D" no matter what pieces of shit they are.

And as usual, they want shti for free. "Linkum promised me a mule and 40 acres ....."

Gunny, dear, the fucking bar didn't move at all. That would mean that the noobs from the right (and even the old ones) couldn't be bothered either. Stop being such a hack. If you don't want lefties here, then just say so, and I for one will leave. There are plenty of other places where my opinions are valued. You would then be free to sing to you choir and high five each other 24/7. Won't that be fun?

Well damn, I hadn't been here in a while but was reminded to take another look when my annual remittance was taken out of my account...sure glad to find out that I'm an :ahole-1: for just being a supporting member.

I guess I should take a look at the new smilies since I helped pay for them.

You asked for them though
:rock:

I did. But with the influx of leftwingers on this board, I have noted a marked decline in monthly contributions.

This board's not free. People want stuff, but in true lefty fashion, they don't want to help, they just want it for free. The board is private enterprise, not subsidized and/or propped up by Big Brother.

On the contrary, it's the righties who want everything but don't want to pay for it (i.e., taxes). Your analogy sux.

Look at the bolded names :eusa_angel:

Well, maybe there will soon be an influx of generous, empathetic, tolerant conservatives who will flood the board with money in their typical fashion. You know - the same conservatives who consistently give to the less fortunate, understand how others can fall by the wayside and are always there, ready with a helping hand.

Why would conservatives come here? To take up wading through mountains of shit as a hobby?

On the contrary, it's the righties who want everything but don't want to pay for it (i.e., taxes). Your analogy sux.

Incorrect. The left has to be taxed to "give". The right gives of its own volition.

My analogy works. Your logic doesn't.

A supporting member and a monthly contributor are two different things. A Contributing member is an annual amount. $15.

Contributing means shelling out something monthly. last two months, we've had a massive influx of leftwingers and they ignore it. I think they're fucking trolls from leftwingnutfuckwad boards. They define themselves by their behavior. This board's hot and they're out to try and kill it before I kill their sorry asses.

Logic and common sense does not apply to their lack of reasoning. They just vote for the "D" no matter what pieces of shit they are.

And as usual, they want shti for free. "Linkum promised me a mule and 40 acres ....."

Gunny, dear, the fucking bar didn't move at all. That would mean that the noobs from the right (and even the old ones) couldn't be bothered either. Stop being such a hack. If you don't want lefties here, then just say so, and I for one will leave. There are plenty of other places where my opinions are valued. You would then be free to sing to you choir and high five each other 24/7. Won't that be fun?

Looks like it moved $25. worth since I made that post.:eusa_whistle:

Pixi? But you still had to ask.

You're on the losing end of your argument, btw.

How? While I realize donations are different from supporting membership, where you're guaranteed $14.99 per year, I don't particularly want to go that route because I don't want to give out my home address, which I presume is needed so I can get my bumper sticker. Once burned, and I was, you never do that again. Ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

How? While I realize donations are different from supporting membership, where you're guaranteed $14.99 per year, I don't particularly want to go that route because I don't want to give out my home address, which I presume is needed so I can get my bumper sticker. Once burned, and I was, you never do that again. Ever.

Not too sure that you would have to have it divulged through PayPal...have the bumper sticker sent general delivery...

:oops:

...wait a minute, I'm one of those worthless fucking liberals which Gunny so despises, please disregard the preceding message :insert rolling eyes emoticon here:

Wrongy donkey! The righties think that giving out of the own pocket constitutes generosity and compassionate giving. The lefties think that giving out money raised in taxation is being generous and charitable. That's why the filthy rich liberals give next to nothing of their own...they think their efforts (and success) at giving away MY money takes care of their need to be charitable.

He and I both like the lefties to be here...gives us something to laugh at!

$14.99 a year ain't shit! I guess you'd have to be a generous, conservative hawk like me to send in a cuppla hundred a year. Hahahahahaha!

Cheers!

Want to try again? You're wrong. As usual.

So don't. You DO realize I can trace your IP to your address if so inclined? Big deal. I don't care where you live nor who you are.

Not too sure that you would have to have it divulged through PayPal...have the bumper sticker sent general delivery...

...wait a minute, I'm one of those worthless fucking liberals which Gunny so despises, please disregard the preceding message :insert rolling eyes emoticon here:

I don't care what you believe. The only political party I've EVER belonged to is the Democratic Party. I care if you can actually make an argument.

I don't care what you believe. The only political party I've EVER belonged to is the Democratic Party. I care if you can actually make an argument.

Why do you care if I can make an argument or not?

I thought your complaint was about lack of donations and trying to turn this into a liberal/conservative issue and even though, according to you, I'm generally on the wrong side of that divide I'm just trying to help by once again bringing the issue to the front...but, since the bar hasn't moved I guess I've been a failure.

Now you wish to bring political party into it which might suggest a bit of irony in your claims; personally, I've never been a member of any political party...I prefer to be independent and non stereotypical.

Why do you care if I can make an argument or not?

I thought your complaint was about lack of donations and trying to turn this into a liberal/conservative issue and even though, according to you, I'm generally on the wrong side of that divide I'm just trying to help by once again bringing the issue to the front...but, since the bar hasn't moved I guess I've been a failure.

Now you wish to bring political party into it which might suggest a bit of irony in your claims; personally, I've never been a member of any political party...I prefer to be independent and non stereotypical.

Damn, I guess...fucking season of giving and we came up short...well shit...let's make it happen in 2011.

Forum List

Back