Thanks to obama...

Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for people who go to North Korea.

It's like playing dice in traffic. You should expect to get fucked up.

There was something off about that kid. When you watch the videos of him, he clearly had some mental issues.

How about this, if you are North Korea and you don't want people to visit your country than don't allow anyone inside your hellhole. I certainly wouldn't visit that place, but if they are going to torture and kill foreign visitors there needs to be consequences.

Godless sob is lucky Reagan isn't in office, he might wake up just in time to see an MOAB landing on his home. Ultimately, these pieces of dog dung still have other U.S hostages. They should demand them back, and if they aren't released, apply sanctions against CHINA! Want to see how fast these dirtbags release these hostages?

Last edited:
The father of Otto Wambier blames Obama.

And he is totally right in putting the blame where it belongs.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/15/father-of-comatose-student-freed-by-north-korea-slams-obama/
It takes time to negotiate a release, the guy was just put in prison after March 16th...
Obama didn't give two shits about the guy and his family, Obama is a repulsive piece of shit...
That maybe, but if you don't play with matches, you won't get burned..or an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..

The cowardly piece of shit couldn't even get him released along time ago… A incompetent piece of shit Obama is. Lol

Otto Warmbier has died days after release from North Korea, hospital says

"Otto Warmbier's Dad: Obama Admin. Said Be Quiet, Don't 'Offend' North Korea

Warbier was explicitly asked during the press conference whether he believed the Obama administration did enough to help them secure the release of their son.

"Well, the results speak for themselves," Warmbier responded.

Warmbier was also asked if he ever had a face-to-face meeting with President Barack Obama.

"Never, never, absolutely not. No," Warmbier answered.

However, Warmbier said that he did talk with President Trump Wednesday night.

"President Trump called me at say 10 o'clock last night and just wanted to find out how Cindy and I were doing and wanted to find out about Otto," Warmbier explained. "It was a really nice conversation. It was kind. It was, 'Are you taking care of yourself? We worked hard and I am sorry this is the outcome.'"
www.christianpost.com/news/otto-warmbier-dad-obama-quiet-offend-north-korea-188094/#YkFDqBWqYPdIQosT.99

Last edited:
I feel sorry the kid died. With that being said, if everyone in the U.S. doesn't know you are taking your life in your hands if you visit NK and also haven't been taught to not steal then you are truly living life on the edge. It's your own damn fault.

Forum List

Back