Thanks to obama...

Big Ears is an elitist establishment 1% asshole, but hardly to blame for this. He is responsible for so much nasty shit, why add something irrelevant?

I feel sorry the kid died. With that being said, if everyone in the U.S. doesn't know you are taking your life in your hands if you visit NK and also haven't been taught to not steal then you are truly living life on the edge. It's your own damn fault.
So, No. you do not feel sorry for the kid! He had it coming because it's his own damn fault.

Blame Oblama for what others did, typical..
Obama didn't even try getting him out of there… According to his parents… LOL
He should have never gone...I damn sure wouldn't..
True, but Obama didn't even try to getting him out of there. I'm pretty sure Obama is a fanboy of the dictator Kim... lol

And you know this how? Simply because his parents said so?
He sat over there for an year and a half... Trump had him Out of there in a couple months.
Obama piece of shit that he is told the parents to just sit there and be quiet and not to say anything about it. Obama is a fucking piece of whores shit...

Adviser says Obama tried to get Warmbier back

One of former President Barack Obama's advisers says the Obama administration had "no higher priority" than securing the release of Americans detained overseas but North Korea's isolation "posed unique challenges."

Ned Price says the Democratic president's administration "worked through every avenue available" to try to secure the release of University of Virginia student Otto Warmbier (WORM'-bir).

Price said Thursday the Obama administration's efforts secured the release of at least 10 other Americans from North Korea. He says efforts to get Warmbier home never ceased. He says the administration is heartened Warmbier has been reunited with his family.

People should be blaming the North Koreans ... you would think, for this boys condition. But it's all Obama's fault :dunno:

Blame Oblama for what others did, typical..
True, but Obama didn't even try to getting him out of there. I'm pretty sure Obama is a fanboy of the dictator Kim... lol

He sat over there for an year and a half... Trump had him Out of there in a couple months.
Obama piece of shit that he is told the parents to just sit there and be quiet and not to say anything about it. Obama is a fucking piece of whores shit...

Trump got him because the kid was dying.

I hope something like that happens to Obama's kids, because he didn't give a fuck about other people's kids. Especially ones that did not support him in elected office... Obama is a fucking cancer

I hope something like that happens to Obama's kids, because he didn't give a fuck about other people's kids. Especially ones that did not support him in elected office... Obama is a fucking cancer
And Obama let a coward and a cancer to the US military Bergdahl out too...

Newsflash .

The kid came back brain dead on trumps watch . U can't change facts !

You scum . Obama put An end to the parade of dead troops from the Mid East. I know that upsets righties .

Wow. You really are scum.

Forum List

Back