Thanks to obama...

The cowardly piece of shit couldn't even get him released along time ago… A incompetent piece of shit Obama is. Lol

Otto Warmbier has died days after release from North Korea, hospital says

Hey everybody, a rich white kid died ! Gasp !!

Proves what a pile of shit you and all liberals are, What about the rich foreign kid who got the hell shot out of him in the garage you liberal dogshit loved him even though he was a repeat criminal and got killed committing a crime. You are the most vomitus scum to ever inhabit the earth RACIST ANTI AMERICAN scum.

True, but Obama didn't even try to getting him out of there. I'm pretty sure Obama is a fanboy of the dictator Kim... lol

And you know this how? Simply because his parents said so?
He sat over there for an year and a half... Trump had him Out of there in a couple months.
Obama piece of shit that he is told the parents to just sit there and be quiet and not to say anything about it. Obama is a fucking piece of whores shit...

Trump got him because the kid was dying.
I hope something like that happens to Obama's kids, because he didn't give a fuck about other people's kids. Especially ones that did not support him in elected office... Obama is a fucking cancer

You scum . Obama put An end to the parade of dead troops from the Mid East. I know that upsets righties .

MORE LIES more died on his watch than died on Bush's. And the lying communist media did not put up a single name.

Are you going to thank Obama for the millions of STOLEN taxpayer dollars that just got traced to all of those offshore accounts by the tax audits and tracking too? Looks like time to have a REAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of soros, and the entire clinton oshitass cartel. WITH executions, and some real attacks on the leftist liberal genre in general. Complicity in and direct involvement in theft, murder, civil rights violations, treason, graft, extortion, espionage, and money laundering. I hope they get a longtime republican donor as a lawyer, and he hires all republican lawyers to investigate the matter. Soon we will be building gallows for all of them.

Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for people who go to North Korea.

It's like playing dice in traffic. You should expect to get fucked up.

There was something off about that kid. When you watch the videos of him, he clearly had some mental issues.

I saw a kid scared shit-less pleading for his life. Someone who had been thoroughly coached by the Koreans.

I feel sorry the kid died. With that being said, if everyone in the U.S. doesn't know you are taking your life in your hands if you visit NK and also haven't been taught to not steal then you are truly living life on the edge. It's your own damn fault.
So, No. you do not feel sorry for the kid! He had it coming because it's his own damn fault.

I feel sorry he died, but it was his own damn fault.

I feel sorry the kid died. With that being said, if everyone in the U.S. doesn't know you are taking your life in your hands if you visit NK and also haven't been taught to not steal then you are truly living life on the edge. It's your own damn fault.
So, No. you do not feel sorry for the kid! He had it coming because it's his own damn fault.

True, but the point is Obama did not even try to get him out of there...
Obama is a heartless piece of shit, and was intimidated by Kim… Two of a kind

No! It was the fault of the person who bashed his brains in!

In fairness to Obama, he might have broken a sweat to free Otto Warmbier if only there were solid evidence the guy was a deserter.

Lol! Obama kept Kim in line .!

The second Trump steps in Kim starts shooting rockets in every direction and killing Americans. Cause he knows Trumps a bitch who's out of his league .

Univ of Delaware prof. calls Otto Warmbier “rich, white, clueless male” who would "rape drunk girls" & "snort cocaine" He “got exactly what he deserved”

the deplorable left strikes again

Lol! Obama kept Kim in line .!

The second Trump steps in Kim starts shooting rockets in every direction and killing Americans. Cause he knows Trumps a bitch who's out of his league .
Quit falling down the well
Berry dropped the ball...

Forum List

Back