That Gay Talking Head on Fox, Shep Smith Thinks that Trump is a Racist; That Prove the Claim?

Does Shep Smith Lend Substance to Claim that Trump is a Racist?

• Yes, Shep is a tool for the DNC but he has this one right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Shep Smith is a skank and a DNC shill and he is wrong about everything anyway

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I dunno, what game is on TV tonight?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am so sick of Shep Smith attacking Trump. It is like he is on a one man mission to undermine Trump.

My Gawd, the DNC has a moral obligation to pay that guy some compensation of some kind, maybe free passes to their in house Glory Holes or sumpin, I dont know.

But does this make anyone think that there is some substance to the claim or is Smith just pissing into the wind and catching it?

I am so sick of Shep Smith attacking Trump. It is like he is on a one man mission to undermine Trump.

My Gawd, the DNC has a moral obligation to pay that guy some compensation of some kind, maybe free passes to their in house Glory Holes or sumpin, I dont know.

But does this make anyone think that there is some substance to the claim or is Smith just pissing into the wind and catching it?
Do you mind telling me what all this is about "Trump being racist" today? A poster told me earlier it is because he is ahead in Florida. Did something happen?

Do you mind telling me what all this is about "Trump being racist" today? A poster told me earlier it is because he is ahead in Florida. Did something happen?
Oh it is just Shep Smith being the idiot he usually is.

He is the only Talking Head that I occasionally see who will get aggressive with his guests and feed them lines to agree with.

The guy is a disgrace to journalism.

The vehemence with which Trump and his surrogates are trying to flip the script is evidence enough that a nerve has been hit. :biggrin:

Fascinating. Explain to us what Smith's sexual orientation has to do with this again?

Shep has always been a Democrat shill, it just took Fox viewers over a decade to actually realize it.

Shep has always been a Democrat shill, it just took Fox viewers over a decade to actually realize it.
It took me that long. I sometimes have a late lunch at home and his show winds up on and now days I just go to OAN instead..

It took me that long. I sometimes have a late lunch at home and his show winds up on and now days I just go to OAN instead..
Why did it take you that long?

It is obvious that Shep's reverence for O'Reilly was fake.

I guess because I dont watch him that much and I tend to forget what an ass hat he is till I see him again.

But no more as he has lost event he pretense of neutrality.

I just wonder how many times he had to blow Aile's #$%^ to get hired by Fox?

I never liked Sheeple Smith! never.

Having said that, expect more of the same after they had the coup, where they fired Roger Ailes.

From now on FOX will be a second CNN.

Apart from Hannity I rarely watch Fox anymore.

I never liked Sheeple Smith! never.

Having said that, expect more of the same after they had the coup, where the fired Roger Ailes.

From now on FOX will be a second CNN.

Apart from Hannity I rarely watch Fox anymore.

Lou Dobbs is also great, but that is Fox Business and I wonder how long they will let him remain?

Why did it take you that long?

It is obvious that Shep's reverence for O'Reilly was fake.

I guess because I dont watch him that much and I tend to forget what an ass hat he is till I see him again.

But no more as he has lost event he pretense of neutrality.

I just wonder how many times he had to blow Aile's #$%^ to get hired by Fox?
I am sure Rupert told Ailes to hire him.

Forum List

Back