That POS Kathy Griffin again

Leave it to Kathy Griffin to sexually harass a man on national television. Poor Anderson. He was like "please, please stop trying to touch me, you disgusting crazy bitch." Lol.

Griffin sounds like someone I can admire. She worked her way up , did not grow up in an upper class spoiled brat atmosphere. She has had her hardships. The worst hardship Ivanka had was probably a zit.

Of course you admire her. See my previous post.

You darn right, I admire anyone self made and has overcome hardships in their life. Ivanka I do not admire.

Is that why you admired Hillary? Because she was “self-made”? LMAO.

Yes I admire Hillary.

I think I've identified your problem.

She should consider hooking up with Samantha Bee. Two vile pieces of shit, that I wouldn't bake a cake for, but I would throw cake at them.

So here's Ivanka's tweet concerning the passing of Kate Spade:

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump

Kate Spade’s tragic passing is a painful reminder that we never truly know another’s pain or the burden they carry. If you are struggling with depression and contemplating suicide, please, please seek help.

And here's the piece of shit's reply:

Kathy Griffin
@kathygriffin

You're all talk feckless, you're all talk

Kathy Griffin is calling out Ivanka Trump for her Kate Spade tweet: 'You're all talk'
What an ironic post from that typical stupid ass American left wing cunnnnt.

Griffin sounds like someone I can admire. She worked her way up , did not grow up in an upper class spoiled brat atmosphere. She has had her hardships. The worst hardship Ivanka had was probably a zit.
Yeah, those who didn't grow up with hardship are bad people. Whenever I see a happy family, I spit on their children.

She has had hardship is different that one who was self made. The biggest hardship Ivanka probably had was a zit and she probably had zits. See the difference , if not you need an education. I do not admire people who are born with a silver spoon and are spoon fed everything in life.
Lol, like Michelle Obama who hasn't done Shit in her life.

Leave it to Kathy Griffin to sexually harass a man on national television. Poor Anderson. He was like "please, please stop trying to touch me, you disgusting crazy bitch." Lol.

Yep, had that been a man doing what she did to a woman, they would be in deep shit.

And what is Ivanka, filling her pockets off of sweatshop labor. I wonder where Ivanka would be if not for her rich daddy and mommy , perhaps pregnant and barefoot.
Envy looks bad on you...

Forum List

Back