That POS Kathy Griffin again

Griffin sounds like someone I can admire. She worked her way up , did not grow up in an upper class spoiled brat atmosphere. She has had her hardships. The worst hardship Ivanka had was probably a zit.
Yeah, those who didn't grow up with hardship, are bad people. Whenever I see a happy family, I spit on their children.

Griffin sounds like someone I can admire. She worked her way up , did not grow up in an upper class spoiled brat atmosphere. She has had her hardships. The worst hardship Ivanka had was probably a zit.

Of course you admire her. See my previous post.

You darn right, I admire anyone self made and has overcome hardships in their life. Ivanka I do not admire.

Yeah, those who didn't grow up with hardship are bad people. Whenever I see a happy family, I spit on their children.

She has had hardship is different that one who was self made. The biggest hardship Ivanka probably had was a zit and she probably had zits. See the difference , if not you need an education. I do not admire people who are born with a silver spoon and are spoon fed everything in life.

You darn right, I admire anyone self made and has overcome hardships in their life. Ivanka I do not admire.
I agree. I saw a girl driving a nice car the other day, so I slapped her.

Actually no one would know such a thing better than that Kathy girl. Isn't she the one who was photographed holding a severed head that looked like our leader? In other words, she can be all "talk" and no one else can whether they really are or not?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she isn't willing to really go after our leader in such a way, why make it look like she already has?

Is that why you admired Hillary? Because she was “self-made”? LMAO.

Yeah, those who didn't grow up with hardship are bad people. Whenever I see a happy family, I spit on their children.

She has had hardship is different that one who was self made. The biggest hardship Ivanka probably had was a zit and she probably had zits. See the difference , if not you need an education. I do not admire people who are born with a silver spoon and are spoon fed everything in life.
I throw acid in the faces of girls who didn't grow up with hardship, and since you and I agree that they are bad people, I think it's an appropriate response

Actually no one would know such a thing better than that Kathy girl. Isn't she the one who was photographed holding a severed head that looked like our leader? In other words, she can be all "talk" and no one else can whether they really are or not?

Holly

P.S. If she isn't willing to really go after our leader in such a way, why make it look like she already has?

Our leader, he might be yours , but he is not mine. Who calls the Potus of the US their leader.

I throw acid in the faces of girls who didn't grow up with hardship, and since you and I agree that they are bad people, I think it's appropriate.

I would never throw acid in anyone face, that is the difference between you and me , Godboy. Are you godly?

We all know about Ivanka

Only progressives...

Stalking is a behaviour not a mental disorder. Where mental disorder does play a role in stalking, its contribution varies greatly depending on the nature of the symptoms experienced, the context in which they are experienced, and the role of other personal and environmental factors.

Stalking and Mental Illness | Stalking Risk Profile
www.stalkingriskprofile.com/what-is-stalking/stalking-and-mental-illness

Seek help...

Is that why you admired Hillary? Because she was “self-made”? LMAO.

Yes I admire Hillary.

I throw acid in the faces of girls who didn't grow up with hardship, and since you and I agree that they are bad people, I think it's appropriate.

I would never throw acid in anyone face, that is the difference between you and me , Godboy. Are you godly?
Godly? No, but i hate bad people, and the worst people are those who didn't grow up with hardship.

Ivank's toughest job was keeping her daddy from grabbing her feckless ****. Too harsh for you cons?

Go to your safe space snowflakes and chant your daily affirmation. When it comes to making the cold hard cash, Kathy Griffin is killin' it as always.

Holly

Our leader, he might be yours , but he is not mine. Who calls the Potus of the US their leader.
To answer your question, someone who lives in the country that he is in charge of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ivank's toughest job was keeping her daddy from grabbing her feckless ****. Too harsh for you cons?

Go to your safe space snowflakes and chant your daily affirmation. When it comes to making the cold hard cash, Kathy Griffin is killin' it as always.

She's killing it nowadays, because she knows you simpletons will worship her when she's crude and vile in her attacks of the president and his family.

Forum List

Back