"That Time The Media Dubbed Michael Avenatti 'Savior of the Republic' | SUPERcuts!

I just LOVE this video....indicted on 36 counts of fraud, tax evasion, and outright larceny these DERANGED SCUMBAG DEATHRATS DROOLED all over him, AND KISSED HIS ASS AS THE TRUMP SLAYER...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!..enjoy the deranged left!....STORMY FOR VP IN 2020...LOLOLOL

All that leftist fluffing of a criminally-leaning lawyer is scary, but it's also based on press immorality that cannot face its own flaw of verbally fluffing Democrat criminality that is the elephant in the living room. :blahblah:

I just LOVE this video....indicted on 36 counts of fraud, tax evasion, and outright larceny these DERANGED SCUMBAG DEATHRATS DROOLED all over him, AND KISSED HIS ASS AS THE TRUMP SLAYER...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!..enjoy the deranged left!....STORMY FOR VP IN 2020...LOLOLOL

All that leftist fluffing of a criminally-leaning lawyer is scary, but it's also based on press immorality that cannot face its own flaw of verbally fluffing Democrat criminality that is the elephant in the living room. :blahblah:

As soon as Avenatti was shown to be a crook, all the networks reported it, and his support dropped to nothing. The situation was dealt with as soon as it was known. What elephant are you talking about?

As soon as Avenatti was shown to be a crook, all the networks reported it, and his support dropped to nothing. The situation was dealt with as soon as it was known. What elephant are you talking about?

Reread my post for comprehension, madam.

Democrats seem to just love sniveling slimeballs like Avenatti and crooked cop Strzok.

Forum List

Back