That wife obama speech.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Shoulda said husband...

Anyway, Michael said...."We will never benefit from affirmative of action generational wealth...."

Huh

Screenshot_20240824_083704_TikTok.jpg

That's the daughter.

Last edited:
Shoulda said husband...

Anyway, Michael said...."We will never benefit from affirmative action generational wealth...."

Huh

View attachment 1000598

That's the daughter.

Okay but don't you get it that this is yet another element where the corporations and Republicans have made the rich richer and we die penniless. Forget the Obama's. They got lucky. And had a set of particular set of skills. What about the rest of us?

So let me give you a personal example. I never thought it would happen to me but it turns out it might now. I used to tell people that today, parents have to go into senior living homes and those places cost a lot. My dad is 80 and looking at one right now for around $5000 a month. Okay, if he sells his home and invests it with all his other money, he has about $800K. Let's say he lives 10 more years to 90. $60K a year MINIMUM to live in a senior living home?

Now I know there are cheaper ones but it's his money and he should live in a great place not a shithole. Let people who don't have money live in shitholes.

But the point is, most of us see our parents "wealth" getting eaten up in their old age. It never used to be that way. Grampa and Gramama left their kids something when they died. Where's the generational wealthy?

So Michelle is wrong about something. Us whites are losing the generational wealth too. Only rich people get generational wealth. Back when America was great FDR to Clinton, middle class people had generational wealth. But the corporations and Republicans said "how can we fix that".

Okay but don't you get it that this is yet another element where the corporations and Republicans have made the rich richer and we die penniless. Forget the Obama's. They got lucky. And had a set of particular set of skills. What about the rest of us?

So let me give you a personal example. I never thought it would happen to me but it turns out it might now. I used to tell people that today, parents have to go into senior living homes and those places cost a lot. My dad is 80 and looking at one right now for around $5000 a month. Okay, if he sells his home and invests it with all his other money, he has about $800K. Let's say he lives 10 more years to 90. $60K a year MINIMUM to live in a senior living home?

Now I know there are cheaper ones but it's his money and he should live in a great place not a shithole. Let people who don't have money live in shitholes.

But the point is, most of us see our parents "wealth" getting eaten up in their old age. It never used to be that way. Grampa and Gramama left their kids something when they died. Where's the generational wealthy?

So Michelle is wrong about something. Us whites are losing the generational wealth too. Only rich people get generational wealth. Back when America was great FDR to Clinton, middle class people had generational wealth. But the corporations and Republicans said "how can we fix that".
Screenshot_20240824_091740_Google.jpg

A large number of families used to have their folks move in with them once. There was no assisted living. Once a parent or parents got to the point they could not live on their own the family moved them in with them. The wealth that older person had added to the wealth of the family. Now instead families shovel their older family members off to an old folks home or assisted living trying to tell themselves that these older family members are better off around their own age.
They go see these folks often for a short while, then “life gets in the way” and they see them less and less. Meanwhile the older family members wonder why they are forgotten.

Forum List

Back