Eric trump stomps his feet over Michelle Obama's speech

Poor Eric...but I can understand his frustration. He is the son of a man that preaches everyday how terrible this country is. He is the son of a man that is still grieving over a loss in 2020 that he still cannot accept. He is the son of a man that does not see our country as a "shining city on a Hill" as Ronald Reagan said in his State of the Union Speech. He is the son of a man that said the United States is a third world country. So...I can understand his frustration. RR would be called a RINO if he were alive today. The GOP is lost in the fangs of MAGA.

I could care less about Eric Trump's opinion, but in contrast to her husband, who is generally positive and uplifting, Michelle is always bitter, pessimistic, and sees racism everywhere, not to mention she's a complete hypocrite. She cites her parents' attitudes of being suspicious of people who live with excess, while she lives in a multi-million dollar mansion on an island that is 98% white.

I could care less about Eric Trump's opinion, but in contrast to her husband, who is generally positive and uplifting, Michelle is always bitter, pessimistic, and sees racism everywhere, not to mention she's a complete hypocrite. She cites her parents' attitudes of being suspicious of people who live with excess, while she lives in a multi-million dollar mansion on an island that is 98% white.
Good Point! Facts are Facts

I didn't think Reagan's Ranch was excessive, and I don't think Obama's digs are either. I once thought Gerry Ford's Vail digs were, but then .... they did try to kill the guy at least twice. I'd be more than cool if Trump just wanted to hang by the pool at Maralardo

I didn't think Reagan's Ranch was excessive, and I don't think Obama's digs are either. I once thought Gerry Ford's Vail digs were, but then .... they did try to kill the guy at least twice. I'd be more than cool if Trump just wanted to hang by the pool at Maralardo

I don't care how any of these people live, but don't live one way and preach the other. It amazes me how many people fall for this schtick.

True That

Poor Michelle Obama, 'hope' is all she has.
Nevermind the multi-million dollar mansions, forget about the hundreds of thousands she's paid for every speech, 'hope' is all she has.
Brings a tear to your eyes.

I don't care how any of these people live, but don't live one way and preach the other. It amazes me how many people fall for this schtick.
I don't think that there was any hypocrisy in Ted Kennedy's sincere (but perhaps ineffective) concern for poor people, and his living in a place where it would have been a bit harder to assassinate him. So, I just don't rate sincerity by how big a person's house is.

And what the dems are criticizing (although they'll do nothing) is the .1%'s habit of buying shit and never selling it. THAT was the aim of both Carter's and Reagan's tax reforms.

Forum List

Back