🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

That's cute, Anti-Choicers, but you're gonna need a little more than "video evidence" to persuade me

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Videos can be edited, as the videos you tried to sell us on successfully proved. Nobody buys your bullshit. Get us a confession to any crimes you allege to have been committed or GTFO. And I don't want a taped confession either, or in writing, or in any other way recorded. I want it from the president herself in person. Give me that and I might consider the possibility that you're not lying. Not until.

How editing can make those words sound any worse then they do is anyone's guess. The full tape has reportedly been released so the edit argument is moot.

It is happening and the left better come to grips with how they are driving our society to that of the Incas.

PP = choice = arm, leg, heart, lung....etc.

1266362394498.jpg

The authenticity of a video tape can be established.
Saying it's authentic doesn't make it authentic. The tapes can be manipulated. They have been manipulated. Both parties admit that the tapes were manipulated.

How editing can make those words sound any worse then they do is anyone's guess. The full tape has reportedly been released so the edit argument is moot.

It is happening and the left better come to grips with how they are driving our society to that of the Incas.

PP = choice = arm, leg, heart, lung....etc.
It's her choice to do what she wants with her organs. Moot point.

Of course the aggressively amoral acolytes of death on the mindless left fringe will never be persuaded by anything because they lack the capacity and inclination to think about it, and the honesty to reach any conclusion other than the one they've been 'given' even if they did.

No one cares if you're convinced. You people can Abort all your offspring until your heart desires. THE states are dealing with PP IF you like it or not

Of course it doesn't occur to the OP that EVERY piece of video "evidence" presented by news organizations is heavily edited for time and content as well as to tell a story a certain way. Rodney King comes to mind, as well as NBC's selective editing of the Trayvon Martin 911 call.

There are just some people who have made up their minds that they will NOT believe inconvenient information, no matter what.

Pd #1,
There's the usual " pro baby murderer " I commonly find posted anonymously in such fora.
But I appreciate the precision in your use of the term "Anti-Choice" in the title. Thanks for tellin' it like it is.

Videos can be edited, as the videos you tried to sell us on successfully proved. Nobody buys your bullshit. Get us a confession to any crimes you allege to have been committed or GTFO. And I don't want a taped confession either, or in writing, or in any other way recorded. I want it from the president herself in person. Give me that and I might consider the possibility that you're not lying. Not until.

You have no business having a Catholic name.

So you're saying that if Planned Parenthood confessed to all that it was selling body parts, there would still be doubt in your mind whether it was true?

There's the usual " pro baby murderer " I commonly find posted anonymously in such fora.
But I appreciate the precision in your use of the term "Anti-Choice" in the title. Thanks for tellin' it like it is.
Of course. The thing about a lie is that the more you repeat it the more inclined people are to believe it without evidence. Their "pro-life" label is a lie they just keep on tellin.

You have no business having a Catholic name.
It's not Catholic. It's Mexican.

So you're saying that if Planned Parenthood confessed to all that it was selling body parts, there would still be doubt in your mind whether it was true?
Forced confession - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yay baby killing us fun (sarcasm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pd #1,
Pro-abortion is more accurate because the father involved in the copulation contract is given no choice by fascist feminists.

" Their "pro-life" label is a lie they just keep on tellin. " PS #14
Right.
Even their lie is a lie.
They're not "pro-life". President GWB claimed to be "pro-life". Yet as Texas governor he presided over more executions (killing humans) than any other Texas Governor before him.

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

"Pro-life"?!
44a259045d6bc18697b7bc4ddaaf002acfc7ea0.gif

During the 8 years of the Bush (younger) administration UBL, numero uno on the FBI ten most wanted list killed approximately 3,000 innocent U.S. citizens.
During those same 8 years, President Bush (younger) killed more innocent U.S. citizens than UBL did !!

But it's UBL, and not Bush that's on the FBI's 10 most wanted list?!

LUNACY!!
a) They're not pro-life, they're anti choice.

b) They're not pro-life, they're pro-birth.

c) They want to ban abortions. They also want to ban federal subsidies for:
- public school nutrition plans
- educational benefits
- other benefits for U.S. citizens that have not yet reached the age of legal emancipation (adulthood).

If they were pro-life they'd approve all of that.
They're pro-birth. After that, "you're on your own kid!

I suppose you want the president to come to your house, cook you dinner and sing Happy Birthday before you consider the possibility that the PP workers weren't stuttering in those videos too?

Right.
Even their lie is a lie.
They're not "pro-life". President GWB claimed to be "pro-life". Yet as Texas governor he presided over more executions (killing humans) than any other Texas Governor before him.

c5725774c467b13b9b8771277ae74b7774e6098.JPG

"Pro-life"?!
44a259045d6bc18697b7bc4ddaaf002acfc7ea0.gif

During the 8 years of the Bush (younger) administration UBL, numero uno on the FBI ten most wanted list killed approximately 3,000 innocent U.S. citizens.
During those same 8 years, President Bush (younger) killed more innocent U.S. citizens than UBL did !!

But it's UBL, and not Bush that's on the FBI's 10 most wanted list?!

LUNACY!!
a) They're not pro-life, they're anti choice.

b) They're not pro-life, they're pro-birth.

c) They want to ban abortions. They also want to ban federal subsidies for:
- public school nutrition plans
- educational benefits
- other benefits for U.S. citizens that have not yet reached the age of legal emancipation (adulthood).

If they were pro-life they'd approve all of that.
They're pro-birth. After that, "you're on your own kid!

those people executed. Were born, living and committed A CRIME. they had a CHOICE. the unborn HAS NO CHOICE. it's you pro-abortion who is ANTI-CHOICERS. You are also a crass human being who was LUCKY to be born

Last edited:

Forum List

Back