That's Infotainment! Was Tucker Carlson's Departure A Condition of The FOX Settlement With Dominion?

I called this one :D
In came the low information parrots and sheep only knowing how to repeat what they hear by those who so easily command them.
1) Pfizer and a couple other big pharma corporations provide ALL mainstream media news - WAIT FOR IT - 75% of all advertising dollars spent. You either have the intellect to understand the gravity of that - or you don't.
2) Tucker Carlson spoke against the Big Pharma Covid messaging a number of times. But not too seriously.
3) Carlson, 3 days prior to his firing, broke the unspoken rule set out by those that provide Fox News 75% of their revenue - you do not specifically call out Big Pharma and do not disclose their relationship with corporate news.
Well - he did just that. He even called them evil. He revealed names and he revealed numbers. He called them evil for having given so much misinformation and lying to the American people.

He was let go less than 72 hours after doing that.
That's some funny xit, right there.

Do you have a point?
Is that a rhetorical question? Yes, software is a vulnerable and potentially dangerous method in which to elect a president of ANY country let alone the U.S. Hey, don't touch on any sensitive ideas it might rock the boat of harmony. The rest of the world doesn't use it so they must all be conspiracy theorists.

Is that a rhetorical question? Yes, software is a vulnerable and potentially dangerous method in which to elect a president of ANY country let alone the U.S. Hey, don't touch on any sensitive ideas it might rock the boat of harmony. The rest of the world doesn't use it so they must all be conspiracy theorists.
There were no issues with the software.

It proved invulnerable to those Jewish space lasers.

Sure, I absorb any MSM. If I know of the name, I will listen,.watch or read it. Many Canadian online papers as well. Some youtube.
Notice how no name is included in your answer.

Remarkably, not a single proto -, neo -, or hyper MAGAt has ever done so.

Forum List

Back