That's TWO acts of terrorist violence committed against Republican members of Congress

I wouldn't call it terrorism, I'd call it out of control zealotry, enabled by those who are sympathetic to the cause but who don't have the honesty to admit it. They're certainly happy to spin and deflect for it, and minimize it, just as they do with real terrorism.

And yeah, it's a pattern.

ter•ror•ism
(ˈtɛr əˌrɪz əm)

n.
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear so produced.
3. government or resistance to government by means of terror.

terrorism

Sounds like Trump resistors and this guy to me. :dunno:

This is getting to be a pattern.

Is it possible that all the hateful rhetoric the Democrats and the media are throwing at Trump and Republicans is actually inspiring acts of violence.

I think a case could be made that this is EXACTLY what is happening.

Suspect in attack on Sen. Rand Paul might face more serious charges, police say

It even says in your link that it has nothing to do with politics, but rather was a disagreement between neighbors. Also, just heard the same thing on the nightly news, and BOTH people (Paul included) are saying it was over neighbor issues and not politics.

Guess you partisan hacks have to turn everything, even a disagreement between neighbors, into a perceived terrorist attack.

Pretty sure the inbred that ran the woman over in SC was a Drumpf supporter.

When you factor in a mass shooting of what was perceived (at least by CBS) as a republican event in Vegas and the mass shooting of a Christian church by a registered democrat and a self avowed atheist you get the chilling possibility that all these events are related to the left's psychotic disappointment about last year's election.

Is it possible that all the hateful rhetoric the Democrats and the media are throwing at Trump and Republicans is actually inspiring acts of violence.

It even says in your link that it has nothing to do with politics, but rather was a disagreement between neighbors. Also, just heard the same thing on the nightly news, and BOTH people (Paul included) are saying it was over neighbor issues and not politics.

Guess you partisan hacks have to turn everything, even a disagreement between neighbors, into a perceived terrorist attack.

Yabut, he knows it was really terrorism because you increase the bs 10 fold when a republican is involved

ter•ror•ism
(ˈtɛr əˌrɪz əm)

n.
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

terrorism

I'm a trump resistor. AM I a terrorist? What acts of terrorism have I done?

Yeah...because morons like you made that church a gun free zone.....so it was only after he left that someone with an AR-15 was able to keep him from killing more people...since the police were still not there....so the civilian with the AR-15 civilian rifle had to shoot the guy, then follow the guy, then he kept his AR-15 trained on the guy till the police finally managed to arrive...

Get rid of gun free zones...they are getting innocent people murdered.

I think the last thing we need is more of you nuts swinging around your penis compensators in churches, thanks.

First, we don't know that the civilian actually shot the guy, or if he shot himself. He drove off, and was found dead later. So there's that.

But the fact is, it's the same old fucking story. Crazy person is able to buy a gun, because you nutters have made it way to easy to get guns, kills a shitload of people, and you go into defense mode.

It's actually kind of tiresome. But do keep your NRA Spooge ready to flood threads when the next tragedy happens. Maybe we should keep a ticker "14 days since last mass shooting".... ooops, we're back down to 0.
You want to take mass shootings down to zero? Okay me too! All the shootings have been done by the left.
Put down your guns lefties.

Might wanna rethink your position dude. We still don't know what the political leanings of the San Antonio shooter are, but now we DO know what the political leanings of the Las Vegas shooter were.....................

He was a Trump supporter.

Las Vegas shooting update: Stephen Paddock a Trump fan

Las Vegas gunman was a Trump supporter and happy with him because the stock market was doing well

ter•ror•ism
(ˈtɛr əˌrɪz əm)

n.

terrorism

If you use violence in a political manner, yes! Many people with your mindset already have. Maybe you just lack the balls. :dunno:

Yeah...because morons like you made that church a gun free zone.....so it was only after he left that someone with an AR-15 was able to keep him from killing more people...since the police were still not there....so the civilian with the AR-15 civilian rifle had to shoot the guy, then follow the guy, then he kept his AR-15 trained on the guy till the police finally managed to arrive...

I think the last thing we need is more of you nuts swinging around your penis compensators in churches, thanks.

First, we don't know that the civilian actually shot the guy, or if he shot himself. He drove off, and was found dead later. So there's that.

But the fact is, it's the same old fucking story. Crazy person is able to buy a gun, because you nutters have made it way to easy to get guns, kills a shitload of people, and you go into defense mode.

It's actually kind of tiresome. But do keep your NRA Spooge ready to flood threads when the next tragedy happens. Maybe we should keep a ticker "14 days since last mass shooting".... ooops, we're back down to 0.
You want to take mass shootings down to zero? Okay me too! All the shootings have been done by the left.

Might wanna rethink your position dude. We still don't know what the political leanings of the San Antonio shooter are, but now we DO know what the political leanings of the Las Vegas shooter were.....................

Las Vegas gunman was a Trump supporter and happy with him because the stock market was doing well

ter•ror•ism
(ˈtɛr əˌrɪz əm)

n.

terrorism

If you use violence in a political manner, yes! Many people with your mindset already have. Maybe you just lack the balls. :dunno:

You have no idea of my mindset.

“An attorney for the man charged in the attack, Rene Boucher, also said Monday that the dispute had “absolutely nothing to do with either’s politics or political agendas” and was merely “a very regrettable dispute between two neighbors over a matter that most people would regard as trivial.”

A dispute between neighbors is not a terrorist attack.

This is a long simmering dispute between neighbours with no political motive whatsoever.

It’s amazing how quickly right wingers try to make everything about politics to demonize the left. Deplorable even.

Why do you believe the suspect's lawyer who is actually spinning the story to help his client any way he can?

That's like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.

Why do you believe the suspect's lawyer who is actually spinning the story to help his client any way he can?

That's like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse.
Do you have evidence to suggest the lawyer is mistaken?

ter•ror•ism
(ˈtɛr əˌrɪz əm)

n.

terrorism

You mean like the KKK, the Nazis and that white supremicist who drove his car over the protesters in Charlottesville. Or that racist POS who killed 8 people at that black church? Stuff like that? Or the guy who stabbed three people for defending a Muslim woman?

Yes the guy who shot up the Republican baseball team was a Bernie supporter but he was also mentally unhinged and in deep financial difficulty.

These constant attempts to demonize liberals and paint them as dangerous is going to backfire on you jackasses, bigly.

Forum List

Back