The 0bama people are deliberately rude, or ignorant. Nov 9 is not a day to choose

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
November 9 is the day the 0bama people have chosen for a meeting date for Netantahu to come to washington for meetings. November 9 is the anniversary of Chrystal Night. Given the nasty way the 0bama people have behaved to the Israelis, I think it was chosen in order to be as rude as possible. However, they are ignorant and tone deaf on a lot of things, so it could be that too

November 9 is the day the 0bama people have chosen for a meeting date for Netantahu to come to washington for meetings. November 9 is the anniversary of Chrystal Night. Given the nasty way the 0bama people have behaved to the Israelis, I think it was chosen in order to be as rude as possible. However, they are ignorant and tone deaf on a lot of things, so it could be that too
They should have invited him for December 25.

You do realize that on any given day something bad happens if you were to avoid reminding people of a tragic event on a certain day you'd have to cancel everything including Christmas.

There are days and there are days. Aug 9 is not a good day. Nov 9 is a very bad day
Thanks for proving me correct.
As to rude that's subjective.
Ignorant is the Forte of the right .
The candidates are showcasing it right now.
Great to see you on here Dawsie..........you have improved this thread 100%........"Ladies and Gentlemen..I GIVE YOU Dawsie,not only Smart but this man has a Heart"....you could and should learn much from him......which some of you desperately need.again Welcome Dawsie,steve

How come you think they Obama has been NASTY.....Wrong

There are days and there are days. Aug 9 is not a good day. Nov 9 is a very bad day
Great to see you on here Dawsie..........you have improved this thread 100%........"Ladies and Gentlemen..I GIVE YOU Dawsie,not only Smart but this man has a Heart"....you could and should learn much from him......which some of you desperately need.again Welcome Dawsie,steve
Don't call me dawsie , I prefer captain my captain or you asshole.

Don't call me dawsie , I prefer captain my captain or you asshole.
You can't give me two choices DUSAWE,I just don't have the capability to choose,you know that,......Captain is too formal and never would I call you an Asshole..LOL...Where do I go from here???????steve

If Japan were a Muslim country Obama would have a Pearl Harbor Day parade on The Mall with white flags flyin'. Then a beautifully spoken - well, read off the TelePrompter - speech of apology for all the inconvenience those B29s caused.

Forum List

Back