The 2024 Olympics.

Just started copying my 20th DVD of the Olympics. I put 6 hours on a DVD and fast forward through the commie crap or whatever I don't like. I started to copy the Olympics to VHS back in the day. (Just for speed ups, not for commies back then.) I will probably end up with 33 DVD's or so. .25 a DVD isn't bad. I generally trash them all after I watch them. Maybe kept a rhythmic gymnastics DVD or two from previous Olympics. I seldom watch commie TV, just the commie news at night and Sunday morning commie show. I only watch them to try to keep up with my enemies. I get all the movies I want, DVD / Blu-ray from the library. From what I can tell, DVD recorders are not being sold anymore.

shop lif 1.56.gif

Just started copying my 20th DVD of the Olympics. I put 6 hours on a DVD and fast forward through the commie crap or whatever I don't like. I started to copy the Olympics to VHS back in the day. (Just for speed ups, not for commies back then.) I will probably end up with 33 DVD's or so. .25 a DVD isn't bad. I generally trash them all after I watch them. Maybe kept a rhythmic gymnastics DVD or two from previous Olympics. I seldom watch commie TV, just the commie news at night and Sunday morning commie show. I only watch them to try to keep up with my enemies. I get all the movies I want, DVD / Blu-ray from the library. From what I can tell, DVD recorders are not being sold anymore.

View attachment 990050
You can still find a few dvd recorders in computers if you look REALLY hard, but it is getting more difficult by the day. On a brighter note, you can still record on jump drives.

apparently these guys didn't watch the oilympics either. Well....Ray, yes and no. You wouldn't have known this BEFORE the olympics opening ceremony but the organizer is a homersexual and he allegedly without anyone elses' knowledge set up the most homer/tranny anti christian opening ceremony evah. It was enlightening to see just how low the 'left' could go..and they did not disappoint. Even down to the claim that 'wuuuuut?? we dint mean to ohfen anyone...it was about the painting Feast of the Gods... TO...okay..you got us..it was about an nsulting parody of the Last Supper. Then you got to see the allegedly unexpected criticism of the OC (op'ning ceramony) and then the chorus of THIS. IS. France. and 'if ya don't like it don't watch it'.

Oh, it's about me? What do you find about the Olympics that make it worth watching?
Humans pushing their bodies to ultimate perfection. No matter who or where they train, having four people 11/1000 of a second apart from each other at the end is kind of amazing. Breaking world records. Americans having something to be proud of for a change. Comradery. Blacks and Whites working in unison, rooting for each other. Feels good.

Team
United States
China
France
Australia
Great Britain

Last edited:
Humans pushing their bodies to ultimate perfection. No matter who or where they train, having four people 11/1000 of a second apart from each other at the end is kind of amazing. Breaking world records. Americans having something to be proud of for a change. Comradery. Blacks and Whites working in unison. Feels good.

Team
United States
China
France
Australia
Great Britain

View attachment 990057
Is it possible that some of these competitors are pushed by parents and others to sacrifice childhoods to get fame and fortune and go for a big payday?

Is it possible that some of these competitors are pushed by parents and others to sacrifice childhoods to get fame and fortune and go for a big payday?
I think more often than not, it's probably parents sacrificing for a child that is excelling in some sport so they can reach their full potential. In other countries like China though, the force can be brutal.

I used to watch the summer and winter Olympics all the time, because I've always admired and respected the commitment of the athletes to be the best at whatever they do. Didn't really care where they came from as long as it was fair and honest. But it's turned into a grotesque caricature of political and social expressions that I feel are designed to keep us apart instead of coming together that it used to be. Maybe I was too naive and it never was a time for unity, but now it's certainly worse than it was. It shouldn't be a time for insults, but a lot of people think it is just that.

Forum List

Back