The 2024 Presidential Conflict Between Newsom and DeSantis Has Begun

While I hope you are correct, as I think he would poll much better than a second Biden run, I wonder how you can be so certain. I see plenty of news articles (opinion pieces) suggesting otherwise.

Here are a couple...

Maybe you are right, and his attack on DeSantis is just some kind of futile attempt to stop the stream of people leaving California for Texas and Florida.

Personally, I think Newsom would be a force to be reckoned with, even though I can't stand him.
He was an inch away from being recalled by his own people. He has the chance of becoming POTUS, as much as a ladybug.

Is this a joke?

His chances are worse that Lizzies lol
Oh yeah? Wanna bet?

1657215664922.png

cc: protectionist MarathonMike Polishprince

Newsom posted this attack ad. Interestingly, he makes a message to Florida voters....

Desantis quickly countered....

Newsome v. DeSantis in the 2024 election seems to make a great deal of sense.

I'm still inclined to think it's going to be Newsom v. DeSantis in the general election.

There are probably a lot of anti-Trump independents and even some Democrats who will vote for Republicans in the coming elections but would not vote for Trump.

CPAC thinks it's Newsom v. Trump...

Conservatives at CPAC conference believe Gavin Newsom will be the Democratic runner in 2024 - as straw poll finds majority who want Trump as Republican nominee has grown to 69 percent, increasing his lead over Ron DeSantis​

• A Trump win was no surprise as CPAC is dominated by his supporters
  • But ollster Jim McLaughlin said reports of his declining influence were wrong
  • Speaker after speaker backed him to be the victorious runner in 2024
  • It also found attendees believe Newsom is most likely to be his opponent
  • Only eight percent said they believe Joe Biden will be his party's nominee

New ad from DeSantis....

I think it totally rocks!

Gavin Newsom's in-laws donated to DeSantis and moved to Florida....

Gov. DeSantis doesn't own any part of Warner Brothers Discovery- why should he help CNN produce content for their failing network?

How much do they want to pay him for his appearance?
I think it's more about Newsom wanting to battle with a home field advantage. :)

I think it's more about Newsom wanting to battle with a home field advantage. :)

I'm sure that's true. But Disgraced "Journalist" Dan Rather has estimated that ratings for such a debate would be tremendous and that means a lot more money from advertisers as well as an opportunity for CNN to promote their trash programming.

Why should they get it for free, without paying the talent?

If this idiot Newsome is the best the Party of Moon Bats can come up with for 2024 then the Republicans have nothing to worry about.

The sonofabitch has fucked up California big time and nobody would want him to fuck up the whole country the same way.

The queers in San Francisco, the Negroes in LA and the Limousine Liberals in Hollywood may love him but the rest of the country thinks he is an idiot.

Newsome is the worst governor in the US and if he would be going against the best in DeSantis then it wouldn't be much of a contest.

If this idiot Newsome is the best the Party of Moon Bats can come up with for 2024 then the Republicans have nothing to worry about.

The sonofabitch has fucked up California big time and nobody would want him to fuck up the whole country the same way.

The queers in San Francisco, the Negroes in LA and the Limousine Liberals in Hollywood may love him but the rest of the country thinks he is an idiot.

Newsome is the worst governor in the US and if he would be going against the best in DeSantis then it wouldn't be much of a contest.

I don't see the Dems nominating Newsom at all.

Kamala is next in line, and to have a straight Honky man usurp a polyandrous broad of color would challenge everything the libs believe in.

If both Brandon and Kamala are unavailable in 2 years, look at AOC,Karin Jean-Pierre or Pocahontas.

I don't see the Dems nominating Newsom at all.

Kamala is next in line, and to have a straight Honky man usurp a polyandrous broad of color would challenge everything the libs believe in.

If both Brandon and Kamala are unavailable in 2 years, look at AOC,Karin Jean-Pierre or Pocahontas.
I think he polls pretty well and is liked by a lot of Dems who would vote for him. I also think that if he decided to run, and Biden did too, then he would devastate Biden in debates and he would gain support and probably even secure the nomination over Biden.

Young, handsome, articulate. I can't stand his policies, of course, but lots of people do.

1663432201359.png

Forum List

Back