the 3 democrat, U.S. senators who actually threatened Ukraine, withhold funds if not attack Trump...

Why didn't it lead to biden?
Because no wrong doing was found.
No investigation into Biden ever went forward. Trump did nothing wrong.
Using aid as a means to force a foreign leader to find dirt on a political rival is way wrong in my book. Ought to be in yours too. If an investigation in to Biden was warranted there are plenty of legal and above board avenues available. The fact that he didn't utilize them indicates there is insufficient cause.
If the Bidens used "quid pro quo" to get rich off US aid to the Ukraine, and Trump wants to call Biden out on the facts, who is more wrong?
winwhat evidence do you have of this?
after kavanaugh we've learned that evidence is completely optional and we're taking full advantage of it.

Why didn't it lead to biden?
Because no wrong doing was found.
No investigation into Biden ever went forward. Trump did nothing wrong.
Using aid as a means to force a foreign leader to find dirt on a political rival is way wrong in my book. Ought to be in yours too. If an investigation in to Biden was warranted there are plenty of legal and above board avenues available. The fact that he didn't utilize them indicates there is insufficient cause.
If the Bidens used "quid pro quo" to get rich off US aid to the Ukraine, and Trump wants to call Biden out on the facts, who is more wrong?
winwhat evidence do you have of this?
Progressive's don't believe evidence they just make claims, and then the media runs with it.

The crime party needs to be put down.
No, I think some Republicans are decent.
You're deluded like most progressives. You can't see that the democrats are trying to pin Bidens action in Ukraine on Trump and it has already failed so dramatically it's not funny. Tell us, what has the house controlled by democrats done since they took over? Nothing, except chase Trump and lie. Failed investigation after failed investigation should make some of you wake up, and indeed many former democrats have awakened. And then we have the fake republicans who are no better. I know it's useless but wake up!
What if Trump used the power of his office to stop aid and pressure a foreign leader to find dirt on his political rival, is that acceptable to you?

Find dirt? Biden was already dirty and Trump knew that he was.

You're deluded like most progressives. You can't see that the democrats are trying to pin Bidens action in Ukraine on Trump and it has already failed so dramatically it's not funny. Tell us, what has the house controlled by democrats done since they took over? Nothing, except chase Trump and lie. Failed investigation after failed investigation should make some of you wake up, and indeed many former democrats have awakened. And then we have the fake republicans who are no better. I know it's useless but wake up!
What if Trump used the power of his office to stop aid and pressure a foreign leader to find dirt on his political rival, is that acceptable to you?

You mean like Joe did?

How did he?

What are the known facts?

1. Corruption in Ukraine was a huge problem.

Yes or no?

2. The Ukrainian prosecuter who was fired was not prosecuting corruption aggressively enough. Both the EU and the US goverment were pressing to to have him fired.

Yes or no?

3. US military Intelligence (I believe) released it's report, satisfied with the measures Ukraine was taking taking to tackle corruption under the new prosecutor.

Yes or no?

4. That prosecutor stated that the company Hunter Biden was on the board for had long ago been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing.

Yes or no?

I despise having to delve into conspiracy theories but I will bring up one because it is such a classically constructed CT.

Hunter Biden sits on the board of an energy company.
He gets 50,000 salery for this.
He has no background in energy.
Isnt this suspicious?

Is it or is it?

Many board members knoe little about the actual work of the company. Their role is often financial.

We'll see sunshine.

That would be bad.
I hated when Obama did that for Hillary.
Avoiding conspiracy theory, can uou produce the charges, indictments and investigations to suuport this?

That would be bad.
I hated when Obama did that for Hillary.
Avoiding conspiracy theory, can uou produce the charges, indictments and investigations to suuport this?

You understand that saying Racist or Conspiracy Theory is not Checkmate anymore, yes?

You mean like Joe did?

How did he?

What are the known facts?

1. Corruption in Ukraine was a huge problem.

Yes or no?

2. The Ukrainian prosecuter who was fired was not prosecuting corruption aggressively enough. Both the EU and the US goverment were pressing to to have him fired.

Yes or no?

3. US military Intelligence (I believe) released it's report, satisfied with the measures Ukraine was taking taking to tackle corruption under the new prosecutor.

Yes or no?

4. That prosecutor stated that the company Hunter Biden was on the board for had long ago been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing.

Yes or no?

I despise having to delve into conspiracy theories but I will bring up one because it is such a classically constructed CT.

Hunter Biden sits on the board of an energy company.
He gets 50,000 salery for this.
He has no background in energy.
Isnt this suspicious?

Is it or is it?

Many board members knoe little about the actual work of the company. Their role is often financial.
Very nicely done.

Thank you.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back