🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 32-Republican Who Caused The Shut-Down.

The low information radical left is at their craziest when they think they won a political battle. Next thing they will try is arresting the republican party leadership like a sleazy 3rd world country the US has become under president Hussein. Wait a minute there is a petition to arrest republicans for the crime of "sedition".

Defaulting would of dragged the economy of this nation into a real depression...

Our gdp would of been cut 20% over the next few months.

You should just shut your racist trap. Your ignorant posts aren't worth reading. I can respect a poster from the left who speaks his her heart. But you just blow with the wind. You are a joke. At least Bucs switched parties because he had personal impact reasons. You just twist in the wind like a leaf with no direction.

Now hit me with some science or infrastructure for gods sake

gramps, a default would have led to the cancelling of your federal contracts.

Paul Ryan told three of the TeaPs early this morning that their path would not be used again.

Paul Ryan told three of the TeaPs early this morning that their path would not be used again.

I do commercial and residential now.

And the tea party would have no teeth if America wasn't pissed off at the spending and waste. How damn hard is it to balance a fucking budget?

Defaulting would of dragged the economy of this nation into a real depression...

You should just shut your racist trap. Your ignorant posts aren't worth reading. I can respect a poster from the left who speaks his her heart. But you just blow with the wind. You are a joke. At least Bucs switched parties because he had personal impact reasons. You just twist in the wind like a leaf with no direction.

Why won't you go back into your mobile home and stfu????:eusa_boohoo: The south is mostly a third world country for Christ sakes.

Infrastructure and science funding have been decreasing big time. What's causing the debt??? Possibly welfare.

The last time I looked it was president Hussein. When are low information lefties going to stop whining about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the government? It would be nice if Hussein led, followed or got the hell out of the way but all he does is play politics and hope the drooling media is still on his side so low information fools would blame congress.

Why won't you go back into your mobile home and stfu????:eusa_boohoo: The south is mostly a third world country for Christ sakes.

Infrastructure and science funding have been decreasing big time. What's causing the debt??? Possibly welfare.

You must be the dumbest poster on this site. Everytime you put some racist bullshit in your sig about "muslims" or "blacks" I would pm you telling you how bad it was to have that crap in your sig. You would instantly remove it EVERY TIME. Now here you come begging for more government spending IN EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE. Science & tech, science & tech. In every thread. Give it a rest, no one is listening to you anymore. You've made a complete fool of yourself Mr Blows In The Wind.

Were these 32 Representatives the ones who ordered park rangers to erect barriers in the face of veterans? Did they order shutting down national parks and monuments? Were they the ones who doubled the national debt?

I do commercial and residential now.

And the tea party would have no teeth if America wasn't pissed off at the spending and waste. How damn hard is it to balance a fucking budget?

I agree with you on the passing a budget. ACA financing won't be touched itself although other fixes, much like the income verification, will be added, I think.

Boehner and Ryan will open a clean vote in the House if they have to get a majority for a budget this time.

There will be no more shut downs.

Unless, as if somehow by magic, Michele Bachmann has become a Democrat over night became a Democrat.

Republicans own this.

Stop trying to blame Democrats, when Bachmann and others are the caused this shut-down.

32 Republicans Who Caused the Government Shutdown - Svati Kirsten Narula, Ryan Jacobs, and Judith Ohikuare - The Atlantic.

Your a clueless clown ,like your hero $untitled.jpg

Forum List

Back