The 5 Stages of Grief Over Trump's Win

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Clearly, the leftist jack-offs are still grieving over their election loss. They just cannot seem to move forward. It is both sad and pathetic.

First, they said Hillary won the popular vote and, therefore is really the president. Then they jumped on the "Russia hacked the election" nonsense. Now they are on the Russia collusion fairy tale. All of this - ALL OF IT - is still the reaction over losing to Trump. The leftists in charge are quite obviously manipulating their moron constituencies over this silly shit in an attempt to undermine Trump's authority. Such idiots.

The problem is that this crap, while it causes the leftists to bubble in their panties, is hurting America. There was a time when America was top priority. Even if Russia colluded with a political candidate (which is asinine), the leaderships would rally together to quietly work this shit out. They did this because they put America first.

But now the left wants to destroy America and convert her into a leftist European nanny state that is hostile to free market capitalism. Therefore, it serves their goal to air all of this shit in public, openly publishing lies and propaganda in an attempt to destroy a sitting American president. It is disgusting.

The leftist leadership can be dealt with easy enough. But you "regular Joe", ignorant jack-offs need to stop this silly shit. You are grief stricken insects who need to pull yourselves together for the good of the nation. If you don't then I suspect that you are paving the way for some REAL fascists to rise up. Let's face it, if our constitution fails, then it will not be you little pussy leftists who take over.

The Kubler-Ross stages of grief:

Kübler-Ross model - Wikipedia

I estimate that the left is on stage 2 now. Frankly, I am tired of listening to your childish bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back