The 5 worst Jobs in America

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer
Fry cook at a Fast Food place

I would sing outside for money before doing any of these awful jobs. Telemarketing Jobs is a lot better because you are develop communication and marketing skills. When you do these 5 jobs you are not developing shit.
I use to be a bouncer at a country-western bar back in the day it had its benefits, and it was a secondary job. The Bouncers wore Black cowboy hats, white tuxedo shirt with a Bolo tie, Black Jeans, with a woven belt and buckle, with black cowboy boots. As I said it had its benefits if a lady wanted to two-step with us that was one of our duties

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

I would sing outside for money before doing any of these awful jobs. Telemarketing Jobs is a lot better because you are develop communication and marketing skills. When you do these 5 jobs you are not developing shit.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is it that makes a bouncer's job so terrible?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

I make great money as a waiter in Boston.

But the job itself is ASS CHEEKS

Are you kidding?
Bartending was great when I was young. You could easily make 2k a week and that was in 85.
And the Pussy!!!!! Shiiiiit,my little black book was like the Houston white pages!!!

Last edited:
Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

The worst job in America is cleaning Hillary Clinton's fruit of the looms

To each their own I suppose.

I have a friend that got a four year degree in Journalism, worked for a pretty big market producing stories for a NBC affiliate.

When he really got down to it, and discovered how badly corporate media brainwashes the public, he gave it all up and worked his way up till he was a member of the Bartenders Guild in a major metropolitan city.

He couldn't be happier now.
Actually, I've worked as a bartender...

Not bad money, and great inroads with the women ..

Maybe Free Blow Jobs should look into it to find a girlfriend!!!

Not the money the JOB FUNCTIONS of a bartender
What's so bad about it?

Dont stop moving
Why would I want to?

I would have thought the worst job - or at least morbid, grossest job - is the person who cleans out the exhaust pipe of a crematorium. I mean, cleaning out the roasted residue of thousands of vaporized dead people. I assume it's not a terribly pleasant experience.

One of my friend is a Proctologist. He deals with people that has rectum, anus and colon problems. And human waste comes with the territory. He does that all day long.

He said most of his patients are older men and older women. Its not fun but it pays good.

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

I worked as a waiter and I worked as a fry cook but at the regular restaurant. Not a fast food place. It was Golden West pancake house.
But a lotta people say they won’t do those jobs. But you have immigrants that are come here and they’re glad to do them. They want to work. They’re not like lazy fat white people that live in rural areas or in Appalachia.

FBJ is black and you just called him fat and lazy in your response.

Also many White people work in the Service industry and you should leave Chi-town from time to time to discover not every low end job is occupied by a undocumented Hispanic...

The nonsense you write is sad and pathetic!

Maybe fbj is a white guy....who would know?

Bartender
Waitress
Janitor
Bouncer

#1 worst job:

What about if you were stuck in an office building all day and your supervisor was some hot latina tranny teasing everyone all day with her phat azz in those tight jeans, those perfect feet in high heel shoes, poofing super stinky farts in every niggaz face, and you can't do nuthin' except say "good morning"?

Forum List

Back