The 60 Sen Democrats health plan-doom 420,482 people to death ?

The whole report is crap. Now that the left sees it can be used against them- they are trying to run away from it

I agree that it is crap, but I don't see the left running away from it. Seems to me that they think it was a Godsend to them and they eat it up. The number that mysteriously dies every year for no other reason than not having insurance multiplies by the week.

I don't think they are running from it. Many of them, even those posting here, still seem to think that it is accurate because Alan Grayson told them so.

Immie

They run when you use their bad stats against them. They used them- Now they own it

Ah, now I see what you mean, but I still disagree.

They don't run. They simply call you a Republican tool or some other name they think is horrible and then pretend they don't have to answer your posts. They keep bad mouthing you, all the while ignoring your posts, and telling others that you are just stupid, but they can't or won't answer your questions. They simply continue repeating the mantra, "George Bush let 45,000 Americans die every year because those Americans didn't have health insurance and he refused to do anything about it." Even though it is obvious (and admitted) that the findings are suspect.

Immie

Because the republicans refused to help anything pass that would have saved these lives.

Because the republicans refused to help anything pass that would have saved these lives.

Global Obstruction Pathology.

Republicans are trying to obstruct everything, all the time. If they can't have it their way, they want it to be no way.

The Democrats have all the powerbecause elections matter

Again if the Papa Obama can find money for other countries and Reid can find money to bribe senators

They must be able to find money for these poor people

I will pray for them that the party in charge, the Democrats, help them
:eusa_pray:
why did your party totally ignore these dying people?
The Republicans were locked out of the backroom dealings that created this monstrosity. The Republicans tried to usher HR3400 through the House and the bitch Nancy Pelosi locked it away in committee. You can drop the lying argument that Republicans did nothing.

The Democrats have all the powerbecause elections matter

Again if the Papa Obama can find money for other countries and Reid can find money to bribe senators

They must be able to find money for these poor people

I will pray for them that the party in charge, the Democrats, help them
:eusa_pray:
why did your party totally ignore these dying people?

So you are saying hey if the Republicans can let them die we can too
:doubt:

Of course, there might be a small chance that the stats Reid is using are totally made up
:eek:
No doubt.

For 8 of the last 9 years, who had all the power? Who helped the Middle Class? Who wants to stop helping the Middle Class now?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Well Well
The Democrats have controlled Congress for a few years before Papa Obama's "anointment"
:eusa_shhh:

So, let me see if these is what the left is saying...........
Since those evil Republicans have let people die, we on the left can let it happen for four more years!

That is pretty good- I think the left should run with it
:eusa_whistle:

He is president and was elected and NOT "anointed" .

If you dont like elections I sugest you find another country that suits you better
He wasn't elected...he had the presidency bought for him...with the help of a lot of foreign money.

Really a sad post which celebrates and mocks the deaths of 420,482 Americans.

Shows how frivolously, healthcare is taken by some people

Merry Christmas

it's pretty pathetic. they whine that the "lefties are taking over the word", they whine that there's going to be a health care bill; they whine that it doesn't go far enough...and then they whine that "americans" don't approve of the bill...

while ignoring the fact that it's the people who wanted it to go further who are unhappy with it.

so my feeling is... heck with 'em... keep getting those 60 votes to keep their filibustering butts in check.

Its sad that people on this board will actually start a thread to celebrate the fact that 400,000 Americans are going to die and mock the Democrats because they couldn't pass legislation fast enough.

Meanwhile, we have the GOP dragging their feet, reading four hours worth of text into the Congressional record, praying for Senators to die and now celebrating that Amercans will die due to a lack of healthcare.

Pathetic thread...we should all be ashamed of ourselves
There's no celebration automatically attached to presenting such numbers. The point is well made. If Harry wants to use the numbers, let him defend the delay in service.

Sometimes I think liberals are literally BRAINDEAD!

Sometimes I think liberals are literally BRAINDEAD!

The nutroot fisters -sure

But the leaders, they know exactly what they are doing

They know that once some gov't foothold is created, no matter how small or poorly structured, it will be hard to go back

They just want to "get their foot in the door", so to speak
:(

Well, well. So the wingnuts are unhappy that we have passed an inadaquete bill. Perhaps they should realize that the bill is not done yet. We still have reconcilation in which to make it better. Some form of public option. Maybe a real cap on the health insurers immoral actions.

And it only takes a simple majority in both Houses to pass this bill.

Well, well. So the wingnuts are unhappy that we have passed an inadaquete bill. Perhaps they should realize that the bill is not done yet. We still have reconcilation in which to make it better. Some form of public option. Maybe a real cap on the health insurers immoral actions.

Hopefully the The nutroot fisters leaders can bring about

Because, we all know that was the goal

to save "all" those poor people

:eusa_eh:

The public option is the one thing that bothers me about this bill because we all know that it is a Democrat attempt to take over a major section of the U.S. Economy and to eliminate all competition. In effect, to form a monopoly. A "public option" that competed fairly with private insurance would not bother me one bit... but to cripple private insurers by preventing them from writing new policies is immoral in my opinion.

Immie

The public option is the one thing that bothers me about this bill because we all know that it is a Democrat attempt to take over a major section of the U.S. Economy and to eliminate all competition. In effect, to form a monopoly. A "public option" that competed fairly with private insurance would not bother me one bit... but to cripple private insurers by preventing them from writing new policies is immoral in my opinion.

Immie

This bill was never about real health care reform; they just need some excuse to get their "foot in the door"

Forum List

Back