the affluenza murderer will not do any real time in jail....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
we are all outraged......killing 4 people ....anyone realize one of the so called 'injured' can not longer move or talk.....now get ready for more outrage....he will do llittle or no time in jail for this latest bullshit....why you ask....he is in the juvie system....most he will get there is 4 months....now if they move him to the adult system....he wont get any time for violations as a juvie...but moving him to the adult system becomes a move for the future....in that ....if he is moved....and repeats he will face up to 10 years.....

what a fucking justice system.....

we are all outraged......killing 4 people ....anyone realize one of the so called 'injured' can not longer move or talk.....now get ready for more outrage....he will do llittle or no time in jail for this latest bullshit....why you ask....he is in the juvie system....most he will get there is 4 months....now if they move him to the adult system....he wont get any time for violations as a juvie...but moving him to the adult system becomes a move for the future....in that ....if he is moved....and repeats he will face up to 10 years.....

Ok this one has me spitting bullets. I want to see he and his mother wearing orange and silver bracelets around their hands and ankles before I leave this world.

This is beyond disgusting.

funny how this has united everyone....regardless of political standings or leanings....just amazing.......you can kill cause you dont know better.....too rich to know better...

funny how this has united everyone....regardless of political standings or leanings....just amazing.......you can kill cause you dont know better.....too rich to know better...

We all have a basic decency. Well I pray we still do. But lately I am constantly reminded as in this case of Lord of the Flies.

Pity.

The kid is an asshole. I lay that on his mother and father. Both should spend time in jail for affluently breeding morons.

it is just shocking....never telling a child no...in court she could not think of one time she told her child no...hell my child is a grown ass 33 and i can tell you the last time i told him no ....as in ....no that is not a good idea....you need to rethink that.....as he states now...when he tells me something and i object..his reply "that was an informative statement not a question"

This is the plutocracy that the right has been fighting for the last 20 years.

I'm thinkin he'll pay the price, too stupid looking and evil not to..

Yes, there is a good chance that the next time he wrecks, that he will be killed in the wreck. But that won't help the people he takes with him. A truly shocking example of how being rich tilts the justice system.

This makes no sense. He was found guilty as a minor just didn't go to jail because of affluenza. OK fine but now that he renigged doesn't that mean jail time? Wtf was his original punishment or sentence?

Sounds like for rich and connected people prison isn't an option.

Who does this family know or how rich are they?

And this looks like an incestuous couple to me. I'd phuck her but not if she was my mom.

I'm thinkin he'll pay the price, too stupid looking and evil not to..
The way he was so happy watching beer pong he looks like a spoiled kid.

He has to "get hard" if he's going to jail. I wonder if he saw that movie.

But he certainly doesn't feel remorse. This is why murder should require jail time for everyone no matter how young you are. ESPECIALLY if you are spoiled. You stop being spoiled the minute you step into a cell.

Forum List

Back