🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Aftermath of the Education Scam

How badly the Millenial/Gen Y and Gen Z with the leading edge in their first year of college are not usefully educated for the most part is the big question. Gen Y leave mommy's basement at an average age of 34, Gen Z generally do not rise to the level of Gen Y in economic and social competence. In the kind of high return/high volatility economy needed in the aftermath of the Obama disaster calling the average Gen Z sheep to the slaughter is understating the brains and courage of a sheep.

How bad will this get?
“The Obama Disaster”? Are you talking about slow growth, economic recovery and a steady decline in unemployment? If that’s a disaster what do you call the housing market crash and Great Recession from the previous administration?
The thread's a brain deal loser, LOL. But it inadvertently raises the question of whether the GOP tax cut gambit will work this time and engineer consistent 3% growth. Here's to hoping voters remember the promise and reward the party that viewed the tax cut correctly.
Well one of the default digs on obama is with contributing to the debt. It will be interesting to hear the Trump response to his sky rocketing debt. Though I imagine they will justify it by saying trump did “smart” investments. Yawn
It was amusing that one concern of the Obama payroll tax cut was that it would hasten the demise of the social security trust fund.

I think the corp tax cut was long overdue, and frankly if the Freedom Caucus didn't prevent compromise, it would have happed years ago. But excuse me if I say I've seen the gop's non-conservative income tax cuts before. The developed world is suffering from low growth, and that is the cause of younger workers not being able to make it today as they have in the past. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who worries about how kids will have better lives than me.

I thought we should have cut spending and even rationed medicare at flat funding. Recessions suck. We had 8 years of slow growth and the deficits were shrinking.

But who knows. Maybe the gop is off to the races. LOL

I find it interesting that the left's talking points has pushed the Rs ahead going into the mid-terms.

Forum List

Back