Zone1 The Alabama "boat brawl" has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

Looks can be deceiving, I admit, but more often than not, they aren't deceiving and what you see is what you got. It wouldn't be new thing down there in Alabama.
Seems like you didn't even need the video to call it racial. Simply "white guys fighting a black guy" - it's racial.

Seems like you didn't even need the video to call it racial. Simply "white guys fighting a black guy" - it's racial.
The video just illustrates it better.

Seems like a clear case of assholeism to me. I wasn't there, obviously, but it appears to be about a bunch of drunk assholes that would have jumped a fencepost if it was in their way.

Have any of you ever been around drunk boat people? They are totally obnoxious, aggressive and dumb as hell. Those guys would have atttacked anyone coming off that boat telling them to move . It had nothing to do with the guy being Black. He could have been White, Yellow, Brown, Red or Polka Dot and he would have been attacked. I've seen it at Lake Havasu and Cachuma Lake in Cali. Stupid drunk White people being stupid. But of course, this will be turned into another Trigger Bait video to fire up Democrats and their base just like I've been saying.
It doesn't look like it, just some drunken entitled pontoon boat people.

Well, I guess, you'd be wrong

Asked if there's any evidence of a hate crime, Albert said that police "looked at every avenue" and left "no stone unturned," but "were unable to present any insight in a riot or racial racially biased charges at this time."

It looks pretty bad with a bunch of white guys attack a lone black guy trying to do his job. Looked racial to me. I don't care if they were drunk or not.
Looked racial to you, why?

Does it work the othter way too? A couple of black guys beating on a white guy - racially motivated?
Sure. It happened to me, until I gave the lead one a compound bone protruding fracture of the right forearm and wrist with lot of bleeding, along with a dislocated shoulder and skull fracture that kept him in the post hospital for 3 days. But it wasn't all me. I was tipped off by two friends, one from Alabama the other, the Western State Golden Glove champion, that heard them planning their attack. I had them stay out of it, unless the two got me down. My plan being to quickly kill the first one that laid hands on me. Luckily, it was the instigator (my size) from Harlem, not his 6'2", 220 partner from Chicago, who subsequently broke my grip and turned tail, as he knew I had the same plans for him, leaving me to staunch the bleeding and have the CQ call the ambulance. You could say, I took my training seriously, and not just acedemically.

The video illustrates a bunch of guys getting pissed at and attacking another guy. That’s it.

I’m thinking these idiots would have attacked a white guy under the same circumstances. And unless we know for sure they wouldn’t have then there is no basis whatsoever to make it a race issue.

Not every story, case, incident, conflict, etc. that involves both blacks and whites is about race.

I'm not sure "entitled" and "pontoon boat" go together.
Not unless you got the 30ft tri hull I saw up on Lake Vermillion in northern MN. Followed him out of the narrows, and that sucker had 3 300hp outboard motors. When he opened up he left me in the spray and mine does 40 mph. He must of hit 70.
Saw at the boat show that party platform goes for around 250K.

Not unless you got the 30ft tri hull I saw up on Lake Vermillion in northern MN. Followed him out of the narrows, and that sucker had 3 300hp outboard motors. When he opened up he left me in the spray and mine does 40 mph. He must of hit 70.
I stand corrected. Wow

How are you a mod?
1691541632947.jpeg

Have any of you ever been around drunk boat people? They are totally obnoxious, aggressive and dumb as hell. Those guys would have atttacked anyone coming off that boat telling them to move . It had nothing to do with the guy being Black. He could have been White, Yellow, Brown, Red or Polka Dot and he would have been attacked. I've seen it at Lake Havasu and Cachuma Lake in Cali. Stupid drunk White people being stupid. But of course, this will be turned into another Trigger Bait video to fire up Democrats and their base just like I've been saying.
I agree
But the guy being black did not help

They were assholes and thugs. They should take their boat away

Mine ain't like that. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back