Zone1 The Alabama "boat brawl" has NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE.

when is the most recent time a 225lb mail has pucnhed a 130lb women in the face or pounded a folding chair on top the head? always a Black doing it when it happens on video apoaresntly? And you’re OK with that of course being a LW hack.

if one opts to engage in a brawl they take their chances

stupid people win stupid prizes...ie a chair over the head

I don't know what this boat brawl story is.
Well, let me help, since I know you people don't read newspapers.

White men charged with attacking Black man in Montgomery Riverfront brawl

Three White men were charged with assault after they attacked a Black riverboat co-captain at the city’s Riverfront Park over the weekend and ignited a brawl largely along racial lines, authorities in Montgomery, Ala., said.

Montgomery Police Chief Darryl J. Albert told reporters Tuesday that the three men aboard a private pontoon boat — Richard Roberts, 48; Allen Todd, 23; and Zachery Shipman, 25 — have four warrants pending in the attack on Damien Pickett, a co-captain of the Harriott II Riverboat, which was blocked from docking by the pontoon boat. Roberts has two warrants pending, while Todd and Shipman each have one pending warrant.

“The co-captain, as he approached the dock and attempted to peacefully move the boat over, the owners of the boat confronted him in a hostile way,” Albert said.

Authorities said that they had consulted with the FBI and do not have the evidence to charge the men with a hate crime or with inciting a riot. Albert told reporters Tuesday that authorities may bring additional charges if more evidence becomes available.

*snip*

The incident occurred at the Riverfront Park on the banks of the Alabama River. The park features the Harriott II, which offers dinner, dancing and live entertainment, according to the city’s website. The park also has an amphitheater, a stadium and a Union Station Train Shed, which has been a National Historic Landmark since 1976.

Thread has been cleaned off a 45 post off topic train wreck. The topic is a boat dock brawl that went viral, please discuss it.

Last edited:
Not much to fight over a Riverboat pulling into a dock

But a negro touching your boat is another matter
You just said in an earlier post that we don’t know if this was racially motivated or not. Did I miss something or are you talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Thread has been cleaned off a 45 post off topic train wreck. The topic is a boat dock brawl that went viral, please discuss it.
Dude who bopped the Lady in the head with the Deck Chair ( Twice ) charged with Felony

So if 6 blacks beat some white person, we can assume that race had nothing to do with it.

So if 6 blacks beat some white person, we can assume that race had nothing to do with it.
I don’t think the police found any evidence that it was racially motivated. Apparently this was an ongoing issue with the two boats.

I don’t think the police found any evidence that it was racially motivated. Apparently this was an ongoing issue with the two boats.
This was totally about race in an old slave port..if you are watching any black influences they are calling for a black holiday on Aug 5 th..proud of the unity shown

Coyote, this is Alabama and race was part of it. The police are still investigating.

Forum List

Back