The American Indian

That's like if Hitler were called out for the holocaust, and he responded by asking why you don't talk about all the people Jews and Gypsies raped and murdered. Good fucking grief. Are you going around posting that it's okay for Russia to destroy Ukraine? "Hey what about all the rape and murder in Ukraine, guys? Go Russia!"
The jews werent committing rape, torture, infanticide and genocide. Your comparison is rather silly and quite frankly, beneath all of us.

Not to each other. The Navajo were the dictators to all of their neighbors and still are.
The Navajo is a huge tribe. It still is. It was an agrarian artisan tribe willing to use muscle but seldom going to war. Wholesale slaughter was never their style.

That's like if Hitler were called out for the holocaust, and he responded by asking why you don't talk about all the people Jews and Gypsies raped and murdered. Good fucking grief. Are you going around posting that it's okay for Russia to destroy Ukraine? "Hey what about all the rape and murder in Ukraine, guys? Go Russia!"
Is Ukraine committing the crimes against other "tribes" like the injuns did? Good Allah man, use your head before posting

I can say this about the Native American Indian tribal members, they act no worse than Christians.
Yes, compare the followers of the son of man, and God to some heathen, raping, savages.

You really are a rat turd of humanity.

Yeah, you can't make slaves out of people you slaughter. The Hopi and Zuni existed to be Navajo slaves.
They don't appear to have suffered overmuch for their labor.

The shame of it all is that the left emasculated Indians and made them cooing infants. And now, the left is trying to totally erase all vestige of natives, their existence and their contributions.

Yes, compare the followers of the son of man, and God to some heathen, raping, savages.

You really are a rat turd of humanity.
Firstly people are humans long before they adorate a diety. If you can't handle that Christians kill, rape, murder, and are gluttonous I suppose you can live in denial.

Firstly people are humans long before they adorate a diety. If you can't handle that Christian kill, rape, murder, and are gluttonous I suppose you can live in denial.

If they murder, rape and kill, then they are not followers of Christ.

They are not Christian.

However, I don't expect a rat turd like you to understand that simple concept.

My Creek Indian ancestors were two brothers who saw the Europeans and others unloading freight from their ships and loading lumber and other goods to send to Europe they opened a warehouse business, that was back in the 1600s here in Florida at the mouth of the ST. Johns river. So I guess like all other groups in the world it depends on the individual and not the group when it comes to behavior.

Firstly people are humans long before they adorate a diety. If you can't handle that Christians kill, rape, murder, and are gluttonous I suppose you can live in denial.
Indians did that far more per capita than Christians.

You may deny the truth all you like yet the truth doesn't just go away.
1646788874475.png

Informative thread.

The Native Americans were not exactly angels.

And the American military were not always much better, either.

But that's in the past.

It will be interesting for our great-grandchildren to see how a nation that is primarily composed of African Americans and Hispanic Americans will treat the Native Americans.

The jews werent committing rape, torture, infanticide and genocide. Your comparison is rather silly and quite frankly, beneath all of us.
Of course they were. They are human. No subgroup of human has existed without periods of rape, torture, infaticide, and genocide. Most of the Native Americans you so despise during colonial times were not doing those things, but you insist that they were.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have to laugh at a bunch of white men calling somebody else savages.

They frequently committed it. Indians would completely wipe out enemy tribes.
If Native Americans were committing genocide against each other, it stands to reason that it was Moral, Good and Jesus Approved that European Christians came over and committed genocide against them as well, n'est-ce pas?

I can say this about the Native American Indian tribal members, they act no worse than Christians.
grow up punk. Don't you need to go convince some little boy to cut off his little dinger and dress like a girl? Thats all you deviants are good for.

The Inca and the Maya were brutal slavers and they tortured their enemies and sacrificed them by cutting out their hearts while they were still alive... but you have no clue, you just hate America and don't care what lies you perpetuate.

If Native Americans were committing genocide against each other, it stands to reason that it was Moral, Good and Jesus Approved that European Christians came over and committed genocide against them as well, n'est-ce pas?
another bogus bullshit argument.

Forum List

Back