The American Voters Are Getting Tired of Trump & His Rallies

RFK Jr may have just sealed it for Trump. Get your Kleenex boxes ready IM2 :abgg2q.jpg:
This MFer....?
LMBAO!!!!
giphy.gif

No, I mean, they LITERALLY are tired....

As you can see in the video footage above, even MAGATs are falling asleep right behind the man.

They can't keep their eyes open.

Has Trump lost his sheen?

IMG_4729.jpeg

^ overflow crowd waiting to get into the Beyonce Harris Walz rally

Wow, the libtards are meme-img on a 9 year old’s level. Nothing against Sponge Bob but Kamala voters apparently really resonate with cartoons.

Wow, the libtards are meme-img on a 9 year old’s level. Nothing against Sponge Bob but Kamala voters apparently really resonate with cartoons.
what ever happened to those cite little trumpy frogs in pinochet uniforms?: are those examples of "matre memes?"{

As you can see in the video footage above, even MAGATs are falling asleep right behind the man.

/—-/ A guy 🥱 yawning. Oh you got him this time #6,789.

Same with donnie dooshbag's border photo ops.

"Leyva is tired of the heavy-handed and expensive law enforcement presence, that has transformed the picturesque riverbank and not only skews perceptions of Eagle Pass but is costly, while he sees local services suffer"

“It’s all a political show and they’re using Eagle Pass as a pawn for their political games,” Leyva said. “I’m for border security, but if they would use that money for the infrastructure here, we’d be in hog heaven,” he said

No respect is what it is. All part of the trump shit show.

Bub, people are tired. Working hard to get by. Having to keep their head on a swivel to not be attacked by clan 13. You know the score, bub.

shop lif 1.56.gif

Sleepy or not...America is over!

Forum List

Back