The anger is real in Tennessee

Try talking to them and compromising rather than mocking them and threatening them for their fear for their children. Keep trying to crush people and they'll eventually return the favor. Surely you people can't think these folks are going to take this stuff sitting down forever?
You can't talk to fanatics who completely deny reality.

Of course they are angry, angry because they are stupid enough to accept all those crazy right wing conspiracy theories. There have been countless honest audits, and they refused to accept them. No reason to believe they would accept more audits. You sound as if you think there is something sane people might do to convince those idiots. There is not. The anti-vax anti-mask anti-rational crazies will stay mad until they decide they want to reconnect to reality, and there is nothing anyone else can do about it.

This is about the wittle children not Trump ya yeast infection

The anger grows across the nation

The fact is, the political left is a violent death cult. This has always been the case. They worship people like Che Guevara and Mao. If they do acknowledge their violent behavior, it is only to say that their actions are completely necessary and totally reasonable.

Leftists literally ask for a war with the political right on a daily basis. But when people like @JesseKellyDC and @KurtSchlichter say “Okay, we’re happy to oblige you,” leftists lose their minds. They then screech “See how violent you are?”

I’m tired of these morons, with their disingenuous bullshit. “We leftists are so good, and you are so bad.” That’s what they want the world to believe. Nope. Stop threatening me with death, and I’ll stop talking about meeting you on the battlefield.

Leftists never act out their violent fantasies. Only mean old, white supremacist Trump supporters do that. Right, @Ibishblog?

Forum List

Back