The anger is real in Tennessee

Good gawd the left hate it when people refuse to fall in line with authority. Unless they are burning down innocent peoples lives or mentally ill grown men want to take shits 2 feet away from little girls.
Twisted mother fuckers.

Last edited:
The best argument for the failure of public education is watching these anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers. However, I suspect most of these folks were not stellar students to begin with and may have other issues on top of that.

Be that as it may, it is sad to watch all these "adults" losing their senses over temporary measures meant to protect children.

These folks are nothing but selfish little twats.
Yeah, all the rich people in franklin are stupid.
Dumbass :lol:

I really don't think there are any short term answers. It took us decades to get to this point, so...
Both sides are past the point of any reasonable solution being viable.

Lawyers absolutely make their living by believing in the freedoms we have.

Medical Professionals make their living by believing that saving people from illness is best.

These two things have bumped into each other over this pandemic...

Be that as it may, it sad to watch all these "adults" losing their senses over temporary measures meant to protect children.
These foks are nothing but selfish little twats.
This is the weird, selective, ersatz libertarianism that has consumed the party. They've gone beyond distrust of government of any kind, to outright attack mode. This is driven by misinformation and paranoia. They are simply no longer a part of constructive conversation. This hurts us all, because we need reasonable voices from all directions. They're just incapacitated right now.

LOL..the dumbasses are those that see a temporary mask mandate meant to protect school children as an "assault on their freedom".
Or maybe some people dont think its any of your goddamn business what they do.
Not everyone, and i know you wont understand this, but not everyone needs others to wipe their ass for them.

It sure won't be pretty. And there's no reason to believe that some of those people won't be members of the police and military.

This is a historic time. And it all has been fueled by a group of hucksters. So much for America being "exceptional", huh?
Sad.

Home School.
Actually they have been attending classes online and in small groups supervised by either a paid sitter or mother. But most mom's work or have many "obligations" at various times. (Ridiculous things)

So...they might be requiring class attendance and masks. I am not sure.

And when they turn violent, which is growing more common?
They aren't that dumb...get realistic.
Someone will likely see their growth stock corporation turn into a value stock corporation. That's how rich people fight.

They aren't that dumb...get realistic.
Someone will likely see their growth stock corporation turn into a value stock corporation. That's how rich people fight.
But it's not how dumbass rednecks do.

But it's not how dumbass rednecks do.
I understand that...
But if you don't live in the area you really won't understand...
These people aren't going to mess up their $300 haircuts in some sort of brawl.
Besides... everyone is armed with firearms...and I do mean EVERYONE.
No one is going to let it get out of hand. The police are there at the meeting because their children attend school there too. Not because they were called. They are as much a part of the community as anyone else. (And it's a job requirement)

Or maybe some people dont think its any of your goddamn business what they do.
Not everyone, and i know you wont understand this, but not everyone needs others to wipe their ass for them.
Parents can make all kinds of decisions for their kids, the question is whether their kids should be free to infect others when simple temporary precautions are available to prevent its spread.

You are right, I don't get why a simple temporary precaution is so upsetting to so many,

At any rate, I disagree that it is none of my business, at least as far as Covid or other infectious diseases go.

If my kid goes to school and catches Covid from a child not wearing a mask and has to go on a ventilator as a result, how is that none of my business?

Lol I love it

Make those lists ....local baby Local
Turn priven against them ...thier was never any high road to be had with these people

I hate our asshole establishment rino governor
I'm gonna get involved someway to help the great people of my adopted homestate get rid of that fucktarded asswipe sellout cuck

Could he blow the Chinese any harder ...I think not

View attachment 524652

Violence....like mother's milk to trump cultists.

Forum List

Back