🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Arab <>Isreali war comes to congress

Even as her own party prepares to relieve her of her committee seat Ilhan Omar is gathering support from the greater Muslim community. This is not a GOP versus Democrat thing...this is an honest to goodness fracture in the Democrat party. In fact it's much worse than that.
We are about to witness an all out confrontation of two cultures who should be Americans first....regressing to the flailing, primitive bigotry of religious hate.This conflict has the potential to ignite Into a virtual if not actual civil war.

Stay Tuned
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...nda-Sarsour-anti-semitism-Pelosi-13665817.php

Jo

Jo you are anti-semetic, you spelt Israel wrong.

Penelope you may the the dumbest poster on these boards and that is saying a lot with people like Lesh and MarcATL around.

No I'm not, I'm a Democrat. I just call them as I see them, no matter who they are. Just the facts.

Bullshit. I have seen a plethora of your posts bashing Jews. Don’t lie.

Well I have a huge problem with crooks and crime and well the Jews do a lot of white collar crime. Then you have the sucking circumcision of which should not be allowed in the US but I understand its a religious ceremony and so that is why it is, but its disgusting.

Also Israel is stealing land, I guess we should give Texas back to Mexico, shouldn't we, they had it before us?

Your Texas analogy helps the Jews. Who was the president on Palestine in 1946? No one. There was no Palestine. Not only Jews commit white collar crime and that circumcising is rarely done. Mostly done in hospitals.

Your post is case in point of your disgusting bigotry.

Who was the president of Israel in 1946, no one, and what is Israel's capital , Tel Aviv, not Jerusalem.

Our capital wasn’t always in DC. Do you have a point?

Yes, Jerusalem was never the capital of Israel, even when the Zionist self declared themselves a state.

Well I have a huge problem with crooks and crime and well the Jews do a lot of white collar crime. Then you have the sucking circumcision of which should not be allowed in the US but I understand its a religious ceremony and so that is why it is, but its disgusting.

Also Israel is stealing land, I guess we should give Texas back to Mexico, shouldn't we, they had it before us?

Your Texas analogy helps the Jews. Who was the president on Palestine in 1946? No one. There was no Palestine. Not only Jews commit white collar crime and that circumcising is rarely done. Mostly done in hospitals.

Who was the president of Israel in 1946, no one, and what is Israel's capital , Tel Aviv, not Jerusalem.

Yes, Jerusalem was never the capital of Israel, even when the Zionist self declared themselves a state.

It is now. Bang!!

Penelope, you’re a Jew hater. Please STFU. Respectfully, Azog the Jew.

No I'm not, I'm a Democrat. I just call them as I see them, no matter who they are. Just the facts.

This is great. Penelope says she not a Jew hater only to subsequently prove herself wrong. Cannot make this stuff up. LMAO.

You have not called me anti semitic yet, still waiting.

It is fairly obvious. You’re also a Holocaust denier. People like you are a dime a dozen. All losers.

This is great. Penelope says she not a Jew hater only to subsequently prove herself wrong. Cannot make this stuff up. LMAO.

This thing is gonna get ugly. I'm beginning to think that Sharia is a disqualification for elected office.

Jo

It is now. Bang!!

Not according to Alexa. I wrote an email to amazon to correct it. She use to say Jerusalem.

Full disclosure: Even when I believed, mistakenly, that the “Jewish people” was exiled by the Romans in 70 C.E. or 132 C.E., I didn’t think that this conferred on the Jews some sort of imagined “historic right” to the Holy Land. If we seek to organize the world as it was 2,000 years ago, we will turn it into one big madhouse. Why not bring Native Americans back to Manhattan, for example, or restore the Arabs to Spain and the Serbs to Kosovo? Of course, such twisted logic of “historic right” will also commit us to supporting the continued settlement/colonization of Hebron, Jericho and Bethlehem.

The twisted logic of the Jewish ‘historic right’ to Israel | Opinion

Penelope say again how you’re a typical Democrat who hates Jews.

And yet the Democrats have 24 Jews in the House and 8 in the Senate, compared to the Republicans, 0 in the Senate and 2 in the House.

Faith on the Hill: The religious composition of the 116th Congress

Also I have enormous respect for RBG. I do not like all the Jews in the Democratic side , the same as I do not like all the Christians in the Dem side. I have little use for the GOP save a few good people.

And yet the Democrats have 24 Jews in the House and 8 in the Senate, compared to the Republicans, 0 in the Senate and 2 in the House.

Faith on the Hill: The religious composition of the 116th Congress

Also I have enormous respect for RBG. I do not like all the Jews in the Democratic side , the same as I do not like all the Christians in the Dem side. I have little use for the GOP save a few good people.

Oh I know many Jews were loyal Democrats. My parents included but no more. Any Jew who voted Democrat now is simply a traitor. Thanks to people like Tlaib, Omar and even like you as they have opened my peoples eyes about your blind hate.

Now do you consider Ann Coulter an anti semite,

Meanwhile, Epstein claimed to be the victim of an anti-Semitic conspiracy on Palm Beach.
March 6, 2019 - MEDIA MAGIC: HOW A DEMOCRAT PEDOPHILE BECAME A 'TRUMP SCANDAL'

I consider Ann Coulter to be insane. But again Penelope, thanks to people like you my people finally see how evil the Democrat party has become.

Back to the OP. Why don't republicans have more Jewish folks in Congress.
Do you really believe that Israel is going to shut down and the people living there will then leave? Perhaps an Israeli/Arab confederation can promote wealth for more people in the region.

Now do you consider Ann Coulter an anti semite,

Meanwhile, Epstein claimed to be the victim of an anti-Semitic conspiracy on Palm Beach.
March 6, 2019 - MEDIA MAGIC: HOW A DEMOCRAT PEDOPHILE BECAME A 'TRUMP SCANDAL'

I consider Ann Coulter to be insane. But again Penelope, thanks to people like you my people finally see how evil the Democrat party has become.

She didn't report the truth in that post.

Do you really believe that Israel is going to shut down and the people living there will then leave? Perhaps an Israeli/Arab confederation can promote wealth for more people in the region.

Of course not, but we should not give them a pass on humanitarians issues like we do. No more wars for them.

Of course not, but we should not give them a pass on humanitarians issues like we do. No more wars for them.

Humanitarian issues? If Mexico treated the US the way the terror states of Hamas and Fatah treat Israel there would be no Mexico. Israel has been very tolerant. Note how people never cry about the Kurds and how Turkey treats them. Why? Because Turks are Moslem. If Kurds lived where Palestinians are and Palestinians were in Turkey then people like Penelope would be talking about the poor Kurds and not care about the Palestinians. I know because Lebanon treats Palestinians very poorly and no one says a word. Why? Because deep down people like Penelope, Omar and Tlaib hate Jews and hide that hate behind the so called "humanitarian issues". But what they will not acknowledge is that the safest place for a Moslem young woman to live in the Middle East is....wait for it....ISRAEL.

Funny how that is...

Humanitarian issues? If Mexico treated the US the way the terror states of Hamas and Fatah treat Israel there would be no Mexico. Israel has been very tolerant. Note how people never cry about the Kurds and how Turkey treats them. Why? Because Turks are Moslem. If Kurds lived where Palestinians are and Palestinians were in Turkey then people like Penelope would be talking about the poor Kurds and not care about the Palestinians. I know because Lebanon treats Palestinians very poorly and no one says a word. Why? Because deep down people like Penelope, Omar and Tlaib hate Jews and hide that hate behind the so called "humanitarian issues". But what they will not acknowledge is that the safest place for a Moslem young woman to live in the Middle East is....wait for it....ISRAEL.

Funny how that is...

From now on I'm going to call anyone who speaks down about Jews anti Semitic, but not Israel.

That is funny, what were the Palestinians doing in Israel?? Was there even an Israel then. The Palestinians are the same Jews that were left there, that is why they are Muslim, Christians and Jewish.

Funny how that is...

From now on I'm going to call anyone who speaks down about Jews anti Semitic, but not Israel.

That is funny, what were the Palestinians doing in Israel?? Was there even an Israel then. The Palestinians are the same Jews that were left there, that is why they are Muslim, Christians and Jewish.

Funny how you utterly ignored my posts. Those "Palestinians" are Jordanians and Egyptians but neither Jordan nor Egypt want them. They were given a choice to remain in Israel when Israel was first formed but they chose to leave. Now that Israel is thriving and "Palestine" is struggling they want to return. How convenient...

Are you serious? If you were trying to prove you arent an anti semite, you failed because, you literally just did the exact opposite! :laugh:

Forum List

Back