🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Arab <>Isreali war comes to congress

Penelope, you’re a Jew hater. Please STFU. Respectfully, Azog the Jew.

No I'm not, I'm a Democrat. I just call them as I see them, no matter who they are. Just the facts.

Bullshit. I have seen a plethora of your posts bashing Jews. Don’t lie.

Well I have a huge problem with crooks and crime and well the Jews do a lot of white collar crime. Then you have the sucking circumcision of which should not be allowed in the US but I understand its a religious ceremony and so that is why it is, but its disgusting.

Also Israel is stealing land, I guess we should give Texas back to Mexico, shouldn't we, they had it before us?

Back to the OP. Why don't republicans have more Jewish folks in Congress.
Are you serious? If you were trying to prove you arent an anti semite, you failed because, you literally just did the exact opposite! :laugh:

Yes I am. I do not like the Bernie Madoffs or the Jeffrey Epstein of the US. They are crooks and pedophiles , I do not like crooks, at least Cohen is redeeming himself from being under the spell of Trump.
I also have an issue with Evangelicals.

Even as her own party prepares to relieve her of her committee seat Ilhan Omar is gathering support from the greater Muslim community. This is not a GOP versus Democrat thing...this is an honest to goodness fracture in the Democrat party. In fact it's much worse than that.
We are about to witness an all out confrontation of two cultures who should be Americans first....regressing to the flailing, primitive bigotry of religious hate.This conflict has the potential to ignite Into a virtual if not actual civil war.

Stay Tuned
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...nda-Sarsour-anti-semitism-Pelosi-13665817.php

Jo
MAGA, yet?
By putting "Americans first," Ilhan Omar has thrown a white-hot, Trump-like spotlight on the way supporters of Israel have worked to silence debate on US policy towards Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

Her alleged "antisemitism" stems from her refusal to accept the 70 year-long double standard that exists in the US toward the Jews of Israel and how their racist, apartheid state treats non-Jews.

We should have had this fight in 1967.
maxresdefault.jpg

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

No I'm not, I'm a Democrat. I just call them as I see them, no matter who they are. Just the facts.

Well I have a huge problem with crooks and crime and well the Jews do a lot of white collar crime. Then you have the sucking circumcision of which should not be allowed in the US but I understand its a religious ceremony and so that is why it is, but its disgusting.

Also Israel is stealing land, I guess we should give Texas back to Mexico, shouldn't we, they had it before us?

Are you serious? If you were trying to prove you arent an anti semite, you failed because, you literally just did the exact opposite! :laugh:

Yes I am. I do not like the Bernie Madoffs or the Jeffrey Epstein of the US. They are crooks and pedophiles , I do not like crooks, at least Cohen is redeeming himself from being under the spell of Trump.
The anti semetic part is where you thought it was important to mention that they are jews, just in case you were wondering. :laugh:

The anti semetic part is where you thought it was important to mention that they are jews, just in case you were wondering. :laugh:

No I am against all crooks, pedophiles , the fake Evangelicals, which is why I am against the Trumps, even Ivanka and Jared.

No I am against all crooks, pedophiles , the fake Evangelicals, which is why I am against the Trumps, even Ivanka and Jared.
Where does the "jew" part come into the picture? Thats what im wondering. Do they commit more crime than other groups? If so, present your evidence and i will objectively assess it.

Crooks and Pedophiles. LOL. Epitome of an antisemite.

No its not, its a good thing, one should not ever call Israel out when they do wrong, no matter what. The Republicans have an unfounded allegiance to Israel, yet have no Jewish Senators and only 2 Jewish Representative (as far as I know).

The Jews and Evangelical Christians need to know they are not special and above the law.

Remember it was a Trump supported who rained fire on a Synagogue.
Wow! So your defense of fat Jerry Nadler purely on grounds of his religion were dishonest, insincere and disingenuous?
Good to know. It helps define your character.

No its not, its a good thing, one should not ever call Israel out when they do wrong, no matter what. The Republicans have an unfounded allegiance to Israel, yet have no Jewish Senators and only 2 Jewish Representative (as far as I know).

The Jews and Evangelical Christians need to know they are not special and above the law.

Wow! So your defense of fat Jerry Nadler purely on grounds of his religion were dishonest, insincere and disingenuous?
Good to know. It helps define your character.

Do you know your denigrate anyone who is overweight by just calling him fat. You seem to be anti semitic as well. Isn't that what Jews and you right wing nuts do, by calling everyone anti semitic or is that only for the Muslim girl in the House.

How about you, are you overweight? Of maybe a jew , or are you just a Muslim hater?

Do you know your denigrate anyone who is overweight by just calling him fat.
Yes. That's the point. Nadler is grossly overweight. Not a good indicator of self control.

You seem to be anti semitic as well. Isn't that what Jews and you right wing nuts do, by calling everyone anti semitic or is that only for the Muslim girl in the House.
Ironic finger pointing since in another thread you cynically pull out the anti Semite card by attacking critics of Nadler and his son for their blatant conflict of interest.
I properly call Ilhan Omar an anti Semite for her comments. If you want to defend those comments go ahead and try
instead of trying to derail the issue and throw up a smoke screen with your wild finger pointing.

How about you, are you overweight? Of maybe a jew , or are you just a Muslim hater?
I'm not a Jew though my children are partially Jewish. So what?
I am a reasonably fit man who plays tennis three times a week and goes to the gym on off days. Are you porky?
And I don't hate Muslims per se...only the Islamists that feel their religion should be upheld over all others.
Do you have a problem with that, as a dishonest, insincere and disingenuous person?

Do you know your denigrate anyone who is overweight by just calling him fat.
Yes. That's the point. Nadler is grossly overweight. Not a good indicator of self control.

You seem to be anti semitic as well. Isn't that what Jews and you right wing nuts do, by calling everyone anti semitic or is that only for the Muslim girl in the House.
Ironic finger pointing since in another thread you cynically pull out the anti Semite card by attacking critics of Nadler and his son for their blatant conflict of interest.
I properly call Ilhan Omar an anti Semite for her comments. If you want to defend those comments go ahead and try
instead of trying to derail the issue and throw up a smoke screen with your wild finger pointing.

I'm not a Jew though my children are partially Jewish. So what?
I am a reasonably fit man who plays tennis three times a week and goes to the gym on off days. Are you porky?
And I don't hate Muslims per se...only the Islamists that feel their religion should be upheld over all others.
Do you have a problem with that, as a dishonest, insincere and disingenuous person?

No I have always been slender but I have empathy for overweigh people. What did she say? That she should not pledge allegiance to a foreign country? I agree with her, to include Saudi Arabia or Russia, and I am anti our government now, the Trump family and certain GOP that act like children. She never said Islam should be upheld over all others, did she? If so please supply a credible link.

Just pathetic how lefties here actually defend this bigot. Shows how bigoted YOU are. Constantly deflecting to Trump just shows your lack of argument.

The false Mohammed’s last words...
“May Allah curse the Jews and Christians, for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets.” (Sahih al-Bukari 1:8:427)
Jesus’s last words...
“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.” (Lk 23:24)

That is why the cult of Islam is unexceptional... lol

Maybe more often than not, Jews CHOOSE to run as Democrats than Republican. maybe the question you should be asking is why do Jews choose to run for the democrat party.

Maybe more often than not, Jews CHOOSE to run as Democrats than Republican. maybe the question you should be asking is why do Jews choose to run for the democrat party.

Great question. My people can be stubborn and stupid

The Jews and Evangelical Christians need to know they are not special and above the law
The Jews of Israel have known how special they are to the US Congress for at least the last fifty years; what will it take to change that bigotry?

Without saying a word, Israeli troops beat up a blind man in his bed

"Israeli soldiers invaded the home of a Palestinian family at night, and battered a man in the face in front of his wife and children. He’s 47, blind and on dialysis, and his toes have been amputated because of diabetes"

Forum List

Back