The Army of Thieves

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Syrian regime army is "fighting terrorism" they said!

Regime militias become the biggest killers and thieves in the country, civilians homes and stores are stolen in many cities.

a66c5fba1e4f0b6b9d907c17.jpg

images

images

images

3343196047.jpg

Regime militias become the biggest killers and thieves in the country, civilians homes and stores are stolen in many cities.

images

images

images

3343196047.jpg

Now, Freeman, to show that you are not just being one-side, how about you tell us how wealthy in arms the ISIL has become by thieving military equipment. Naturally you must have read about this in your local newspaper.

Assad is a thug, just like his daddy was: why would the soldiers fighting for him be any different?

Assad is a thug, just like his daddy was: why would the soldiers fighting for him be any different?

True, Marg. However, groups like ISIL are also a bunch of thugs, and perhaps the poster Freeman is rooting for them because he is hoping that this will be the start of the new Caliphate.

a

Now, Freeman, to show that you are not just being one-side, how about you tell us how wealthy in arms the ISIL has become by thieving military equipment. Naturally you must have read about this in your local newspaper.

ISIS are puppets of Assad regime, they are driven by intelligence chief Ali Mamlouk in Syria.
Syria Comment » Archives The Assad Regime and Jihadis: Collaborators and Allies? » Syria Comment

a

ISIS are puppets of Assad regime, they are driven by intelligence chief Ali Mamlouk in Syria.
Syria Comment » Archives The Assad Regime and Jihadis: Collaborators and Allies? » Syria Comment

Sounds to me, though, that Freeman is getting ready for the new Caliphate. Just whom are you rooting for, Freeman -- the ISIL who are at the moment busy murdering many innocents in the name of their religion or some other group? By the way, anyone can write an article or have a blog saying so and so is a puppet of so and so regime. That doesn't necessarily make it true.

Sounds to me, though, that Freeman is getting ready for the new Caliphate. Just whom are you rooting for, Freeman -- the ISIL who are at the moment busy murdering many innocents in the name of their religion or some other group? By the way, anyone can write an article or have a blog saying so and so is a puppet of so and so regime. That doesn't necessarily make it true.

All syrian opposition is fighting ISIS, they have defied the regime to strike the bastion of ISIS but the regime never do this strike.
ISIS has also called not to attack Iran ally of the regime in Syria.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ms-al-Qaeda-chief-refuses-to-quit-Syria-.html

Last edited:

All syrian opposition is fighting ISIS, they have defied the regime to strike the bastion of ISIS but the regime never do this strike.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ms-al-Qaeda-chief-refuses-to-quit-Syria-.html

You didn't tell us which group you are rooting for, Freeman. By the way, can you tell us from which country you, yourself, originated? Are you from Syria or Iraq or one of the other Middle Eastern countries? I realize that Assad was a dictator, but no doubt there are posters who are Sunni and want to see him go because he didn't belong to their sect.

images

images

images

3343196047.jpg
Why don´t you provide the youtube link to us? Let me guess. Because the whole thread is bullshit.

images

images

images

3343196047.jpg
Why don´t you provide the youtube link to us? Let me guess. Because the whole thread is bullshit.
Brave thieves!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUD0HF1VaVE]???????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? 2-8?? - YouTube[/ame]

images

images

images

3343196047.jpg
Brave thieves!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUD0HF1VaVE"]???????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? 2-8?? - YouTube[/ame]
I don´t see anything worth to be stolen. Looks rather like seized FSA equipment on its way to the rubbish dump.

Last edited:
Brave thieves!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUD0HF1VaVE"]???????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? 2-8?? - YouTube[/ame]
I don´t see anything worth to be stolen. Looks rather like seized FSA equipment on its way to the rubbish dump.
What this army is doing with carpets, wash machine, fans, satellites antenna...etc?!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIe2qxCeOQ]???? ?????? ???? ??????? ????????? ????? ??"????"?? - YouTube[/ame]

What this army is doing with carpets, wash machine, fans, satellites antenna...etc?!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIe2qxCeOQ"]???? ?????? ???? ??????? ????????? ????? ??"????"?? - YouTube[/ame]
Stinky medieval fsa sewer rats don´t need washing machines or satellite dishes. Such stuff is probably being brought to regions where civilians live.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxIe2qxCeOQ"]???? ?????? ???? ??????? ????????? ????? ??"????"?? - YouTube[/ame]
Stinky medieval fsa sewer rats don´t need washing machines or satellite dishes. Such stuff is probably being brought to regions where civilians live.

Yes they destroy their homes by air strike then they offer them satellite dish! :eusa_clap:

???? ?????? ???? ??????? ????????? ????? ??"????"?? - YouTube

Yes they destroy their homes by air strike then they offer them satellite dish! :eusa_clap:
As the residents fled long ago, these houses are only good for being terrorist graves anyway. Sad that they lost their homes but the SAA advances and rebuilds begin.

Blame your president for the disaster we now have in the Middle East and the emergence of the ISIS.

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the con artist shyster.

Why surprised at the scavenging of items? Almost every disaster and war zone, even in the US, people try to salvage what is left after the land is laid waste.
It is not just need to rebuild but to sell what they find to feed their families.
Scavenging is as old as war it's self.

Why surprised at the scavenging of items? Almost every disaster and war zone, even in the US, people try to salvage what is left after the land is laid waste.
It is not just need to rebuild but to sell what they find to feed their families.
Scavenging is as old as war it's self.
It´s nonesense. The war isn´t over and one can´t carry his grabbed washing machine with. The stuff is probably up to return to the residents, who lost their homes.

:lol:

I´ve got the final proof for Freeman´s claims that the SAA is "an army of thieves" and "with ISIS".

Here it comes. "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" with "SAA delivered fan":
abu_bakr_al_baghdadi.jpg

The fan spreads Baghdadi´s califart to all the jihadists to smell it.

I didn´t expect that they have electricity in their Caliphate by the way but maybe there is just a car battery connected to the fan that has been dismounted in order to place a bomb.

Last edited:

As the residents fled long ago, these houses are only good for being terrorist graves anyway. Sad that they lost their homes but the SAA advances and rebuilds begin.

The regime didn't offer one bread to the millions of refugees.
The television of regime never talk about refugees issues, they broadcast songs and TV shows.

Forum List

Back