The Army of Thieves

Yes they destroy their homes by air strike then they offer them satellite dish! :eusa_clap:
As the residents fled long ago, these houses are only good for being terrorist graves anyway. Sad that they lost their homes but the SAA advances and rebuilds begin.

The regime didn't offer one bread to the millions of refugees.
The television of regime never talk about refugees issues, they broadcast songs and TV shows.

Freeman must have been there to have heard all of this. Perhaps we should all wish Freeman a Ramadan Kareem

Yes they destroy their homes by air strike then they offer them satellite dish! :eusa_clap:
As the residents fled long ago, these houses are only good for being terrorist graves anyway. Sad that they lost their homes but the SAA advances and rebuilds begin.

The television of regime never talk about refugees issues, they broadcast songs and TV shows.
At first, the most refugees fled to government held areas. Secondly, there are reasons, why the EU has banned Syrian TV Channels:
1. The EU is involved in the devilish attack on Syria
2. Syrian medias - if consumed by western people - would reveal what abhorrent policies our governments run

Well, more and more facts, especially since ISIS advances in Iraq, are published by western medias, though most of them still combine these facts with anti-government propaganda.

At first, the most refugees fled to government held areas. Secondly, there are reasons, why the EU has banned Syrian TV Channels:
2. Syrian medias - if consumed by western people - would reveal what abhorrent policies our governments run

Well, more and more facts, especially since ISIS advances in Iraq, are published by western medias, though most of them still combine these facts with anti-government propaganda.
The Syrian Television is available, they never broadcast programs about millions of refugees.

Refugees themselves said that they pursued by regime militias in their cities.

Freeman must have been there to have heard all of this. Perhaps we should all wish Freeman a Ramadan Kareem

So you are zionazi jew! ok!

I think the viewers realize by now that Freeman is one of those Muslim extremists who is keeping his fingers crossed for the crazy Fascist Muslim radicals to take over the world for Islam. Gee, Freeman, the Nazis learned from the Muslims. When the Turks murdered over a million Armenians along with thousands and thousands of Greeks and Assyrians, the world didn't say anything. Hitler realized this and figured out he could murder millions of innocent people then too and the world would keep quiet -- except this time they didn't. Just hope you don't overeat when you break the fast each night, Freeman.

I think the viewers realize by now that Freeman is one of those Muslim extremists who is keeping his fingers crossed for the crazy Fascist Muslim radicals to take over the world for Islam. Gee, Freeman, the Nazis learned from the Muslims. When the Turks murdered over a million Armenians along with thousands and thousands of Greeks and Assyrians, the world didn't say anything. Hitler realized this and figured out he could murder millions of innocent people then too and the world would keep quiet -- except this time they didn't. Just hope you don't overeat when you break the fast each night, Freeman.
I see that since you put your four feet here you insult all the muslims who are more than one billion around the world.
It's not civilian act, try to be more civilian.

I see that since you put your four feet here you insult all the muslims who are more than one billion around the world.

Do you think it is a civilized act for many of your fellow Muslims to be murdering people because of their religious beliefs or even because of the sect they belong to. Look at what is happening in Africa and Southeast Asia along with the Middle East where many of your brethren can't seem to restrain themselves. What a hoot -- even if I was insulted all the Muslims which I am not, do you think an insult is as bad as murder. I don't know from which Muslim country you originated, Freeman, but in American the old saying is: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me.

Do you think it is a civilized act for many of your fellow Muslims to be murdering people because of their religious beliefs or even because of the sect they belong to. Look at what is happening in Africa and Southeast Asia along with the Middle East where many of your brethren can't seem to restrain themselves. What a hoot -- even if I was insulted all the Muslims which I am not, do you think an insult is as bad as murder. I don't know from which Muslim country you originated, Freeman, but in American the old saying is: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me.

What's the percentage of Alqaeda among 1.5 billions muslims? 0.00000000000001%
What is the percentage of zionazis among jews?
It's easy to blame christianism as nazis in poltics.

08024.jpg

08024.jpg

But, Freeman, the old Nazis are gone, including the Muslim S.S, unit. Today it is your fellow Muslims who have taken over for them. Don't you think that people can see what is happening?

The Syrian Television is available, they never broadcast programs about millions of refugees.

The channels are banned. EU condemns anybody and anything from Syria. Even Asma Assad, the wife of the President, is banned.

Last edited:

You're a terrorist supporting Muslim shill. You are by far the closest thing to a. Nazi here.

08024.jpg

But, Freeman, the old Nazis are gone, including the Muslim S.S, unit. Today it is your fellow Muslims who have taken over for them. Don't you think that people can see what is happening?
The Neo nazis are always living in many countries.

The channels are banned. EU condemns anybody and anything from Syria. Even Asma Assad, the wife of the President, is banned.

Syrian channels are viewed by satellite.
Syrian regime is the only country forbidding the entry of journalists, many journalists were killed or jailed in the country.

Last edited:
European satellite Hotbird bans broadcast of Syrian TV
The move was part of previously-imposed sanctions against Syrian media. by the European Union and the Arab League.
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/10/23/245520.html

Syrian regime is the only country forbidding the entry of journalists, many journalists were killed or jailed in the country.
Terrorist supporters mask themselves as journalists to be able to reside freely within Syria and deliver advanced equipment to the terrorists.
There is no dirty despicable act they shy away from.

Last edited:
The move was part of previously-imposed sanctions against Syrian media. by the European Union and the Arab League.

Terrorist supporters mask themselves as journalists to be able to reside freely within Syria and deliver advanced equipment to the terrorists.
Syrian channels are bad liars and clowns.

Journalists are banned even before revolution.

Syrian channels are bad liars and clowns.

Journalists are banned even before revolution.
That´s nonsense, as you know.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6t8WmMISw"]CNN reporter Frederik Pleitgen in Syria - YouTube[/ame]

And this is how journalists get treated by the FSA:
terror.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back