The arrogance of Obama care…

Bullshit! Wormfood.

You're not on Medicare?
Are ewe?

I'm not, I pay for health insurance through my employer. And by your non-answer you confirmed what we both know. You're on Medicare.
I am. And, I have proven you don't know shit about how it works. Let me educate ewe! First off, I worked my whole life and paid into Medicare and social security. Once of age I was placed on Medicare. I pay a premium, a deductible and a copay for everything, then I buy secondary insurance through blue cross blue shield. One thousand dollars a month is what my husband and I spend to cover our health care costs so you ain't subsidizing shit! So a whole working life of contributions, monthly premium s, co pays, deductibles, plus a second insurance means you don't pay shit for my care! Secondly, remember that the fucking democrats stole a trillion dollars from Medicare to fund the welfare queens so, in reality it is the seniors subsidizing the leeches. Got the picture now or are you still libtarded?

So you pay $1000 per month. Ok,so if your healthcare costs exceed $12k per/year, your coverage ends?

If you answer no to the above, I do in fact subsidize your healthcare.

You're welcome.
Twelve thousand not including co pays and deductibles!

You're not on Medicare?
Are ewe?

I'm not, I pay for health insurance through my employer. And by your non-answer you confirmed what we both know. You're on Medicare.
I am. And, I have proven you don't know shit about how it works. Let me educate ewe! First off, I worked my whole life and paid into Medicare and social security. Once of age I was placed on Medicare. I pay a premium, a deductible and a copay for everything, then I buy secondary insurance through blue cross blue shield. One thousand dollars a month is what my husband and I spend to cover our health care costs so you ain't subsidizing shit! So a whole working life of contributions, monthly premium s, co pays, deductibles, plus a second insurance means you don't pay shit for my care! Secondly, remember that the fucking democrats stole a trillion dollars from Medicare to fund the welfare queens so, in reality it is the seniors subsidizing the leeches. Got the picture now or are you still libtarded?

So you pay $1000 per month. Ok,so if your healthcare costs exceed $12k per/year, your coverage ends?

You're welcome.
No asswipe you don't. Hospitals only charge what Medicare will pay and ewe do not have to make up the difference.
That's not exactly true. What Medicare won't pay goes to a secondary insurance if you have one. If you don't...the bill goes to the patient.

You're welcome.
No asswipe you don't. Hospitals only charge what Medicare will pay and ewe do not have to make up the difference.
That's not exactly true. What Medicare won't pay goes to a secondary insurance if you have one. If you don't...the bill goes to the patient.[/QU

You're welcome.
That's not exactly true. What Medicare won't pay goes to a secondary insurance if you have one. If you don't...the bill goes to the patient.
I think that is true of a doctor's visit but not as an inpatient. I am going to look around and see if I can find the information.

You're welcome.
That's not exactly true. What Medicare won't pay goes to a secondary insurance if you have one. If you don't...the bill goes to the patient.[/QU

You're welcome.
I think that is true of a doctor's visit but not as an inpatient. I am going to look around and see if I can find the information.

One of the best things GWB did was with the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 that created "Medicare Advantage" plans (MAs).
I have a Medicare Advantage plan that instead of me having $104/mo deducted from my SS check my MA pays it!
In addition I pay nothing in co-pays to my doctor.
In addition I get $46/mo in free over the counter supplies like toothbrushes,toothpaste, aspirin,etc.
My MA in turn covers ALL my expenses all out of a flat monthly payment they get from Medicare of about $800.00.
My MA makes a profit. Which in turn pays income taxes.
There are over 12 million people like me using MAs and this is the best use of funds Medicare has in that there is NO fraud. No overhead.
Medicare knows they pay $800/mo and my MA is responsible. If there is fraud, the MA manages it.
So this and the slimming down of Medicare from nearly 500 Medicare contractors before 2003 to less then a dozen today has allowed Medicare
to operate more efficiently then if GWB hadn't come up with this in 2003!
And the best part is the MAs must make a profit or they don't get renewed by Medicare.
See most ignorant people don't understand that profits create reserves. Reserves pay future claims. This is where the anti-profit,anti-capitalist
idiots like Obama and his ilk never comprehended the value of capitalism in health care!
Without profits the states won't register the insurance companies, of which MAs are considered and must register with the state they sell in.
And so with the other 1,400 insurance companies that employ 450,000 people pay over $100 BiLLION a year in taxes. Which again Obama
has stated he'd like them to go out of business!
This is why Trump is so good for the USA. He understands the profit motive is more then just what the Obamas see as greed.
Profits create reserves. Jobs. Pay taxes.
And so evidence today i.e. Ford not moving to Mexico as the CEO stated future reductions in red tape, taxes etc., make it more attractive to stay!

You're not on Medicare?
Are ewe?

You're welcome.

Of course we do. You think hospitals eat the cost out of the goodness of their heart? Of course not, I pay for it through increased prices from the hospital and thus higher insurance rates.

Again, You're welcome.

You're welcome.

Of course we do. You think hospitals eat the cost out of the goodness of their heart? Of course not, I pay for it through increased prices from the hospital and thus higher insurance rates.

Again, You're welcome.
I thought you said you were on employer based insurance! Now you are on Medicare! Were you lying then or are you lying now?

You're welcome.

Again, You're welcome.
I thought you said you were on employer based insurance! Now you are on Medicare! Were you lying then or are you lying now?

I know you're old but also senile? Where did I say I was on Medicare?

Try again.

You're welcome.

Again, You're welcome.
When you injected yourself into Blue Gins and my discussion as to whether or not Medicare patients make up the difference in what Medicare pays and the hospital charges. Ewe said " of course we do"

You're welcome.

Again, You're welcome.
Right here!

Forum List

Back