The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
no one in the lying lib media is going to concoct a story about biden that makes him look bad
There’s plenty of lying conservative media that’s been doing that for a year.

Fine, back up your statement or admit its false.

Can you really not objectively look at Trump and not think he’s an asshole?
I’m sure there is a side of trump that is an asshole

the same as for you and me

or any president except possibly abraham lincoln

so dont go all moral perfectionist on us
No one's asking for perfection, just asking that he be a descent human being.

He's not.
Trump is no less decent than anyone else in his position
I’d say he’s the least decent person to ever have that position.
even after we have proof clinton hung out regular with a guy that had his own island named PEDO ISLAND???
But you don’t have proof of that.
theres a long list of evidence pointing that direction,,,
I’m confident that you will only make vague reference to this long list as opposed to actually providing it.
thats where your alternate reality comes into play,,,,
Thanks for proving me correct.

Note, I never said he was or wasn’t on the island. Just disagreeing with your characterization that you have proof. You don’t. You claim to have a long list of evidence (moving the goalposts from proof to evidence) and won’t comment about it.

I’m aware of testimony from one woman who said that he was there but that’s it.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
no one in the lying lib media is going to concoct a story about biden that makes him look bad

Most everything John Solomon write about Biden and Ukraine was fabricated.

Biden wears a diaper because he's incontinent. I can make statements without backing them up too.

Biden wears a diaper because he's incontinent. I can make statements without backing them up too.
Sure. But no one cares what you write because you’re not credible.

But we have extensive testimony from the impeachment investigation indicating that Solomon was pushing Russian propaganda against Biden with fabricated stories.

Hard to believe Trump when he can't even get his facts straight about that trip..'Trump claims he "called home, I spoke to my wife and I said 'I hate this. I came here to go to that ceremony.' And to the one that was the following day which I did go to. I said I feel terribly. And that was the end of it."
Facts First: Melania Trump was on the same trip with the President and was scheduled to attend the cemetery visit. She was not in the US...Fact-checking Trump's claims that he 'called home' to Melania during 2018 foreign trip she was on

He's not.
even after we have proof clinton hung out regular with a guy that had his own island named PEDO ISLAND???
I’m confident that you will only make vague reference to this long list as opposed to actually providing it.

Note, I never said he was or wasn’t on the island. Just disagreeing with your characterization that you have proof. You don’t. You claim to have a long list of evidence (moving the goalposts from proof to evidence) and won’t comment about it.

I never said he was either,,,

all I said is he hung regularly with him,,,over many decades,,,

Obama voting liberals said much worse about mccain’s war service when he ran against their black savior in 2008

and mccain was guilty of slandering ordinary white republicans as racists for not giving amnesty to illegal aliens in 2006

mccain was a hero in vietnam

but later on just another corrupt politician who was one of the Keating Five
Exactly, so you agree, that's more than enough evidence to believe the reporting instead of Trump. Yes?

But we have extensive testimony from the impeachment investigation indicating that Solomon was pushing Russian propaganda against Biden with fabricated stories.

LMAO the impeachment, I stopped reading there. :auiqs.jpg:

He's not.

My mistake. I misread your post.

Trump hung out with him regularly over many years too, so that could hardly be used as an indication that Clinton is worse than Trump.

LMAO the impeachment, I stopped reading there. :auiqs.jpg:
What? You have a problem with testimony under oath? The story about Biden was thoroughly debunked.

He's not.

My mistake. I misread your post.

Trump hung out with him regularly over many years too, so that could hardly be used as an indication that Clinton is worse than Trump.
thats where your alternate reality comes into play,,,

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Its not so far fetched, considered how Trump denies calling Mccain a loser when there is ample evidence of him doing so.

Two senior officials corroborate

Who are these senior officials?
I would guess John Kelly and James Mattis.

Secret Service has already debunked this providing the operation details on their classified operational documents. You're just making fools of yourself.
9z1etolie6l51.jpg

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Its not so far fetched, considered how Trump denies calling Mccain a loser when there is ample evidence of him doing so.

Two senior officials corroborate

Who are these senior officials?
I would guess John Kelly and James Mattis.
Unnamed sources are cowards. Why is it always the Left wit the unnamed sources on their smears and the Right with the NAMED SOURCES on their denials?

NOT REALLY A SCOOP, BUT WORTH POINTING UP: REVEALED: The Atlantic is owned by a Biden megadonor.

“Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple founder Steve Jobs, is the majority stakeholder in the publication. Powell Jobs was named by The New York Times among those who financed at least $500,000 of then-presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign in the 2nd quarter this year.”

This just in: Not only has all the major American media sources confirmed the story, but a FOXNEWS reporter has confirmed the story.

So the lemmings and deplorables will continue to support the bastard-in-Chief, but know that he continues to lie has ass off.

How do you explain Fox News?

UPDATE: Fox News Confirms Private Trump Smears Against Members Of The Military

Sorry Democrats everyone dumb enough to believe this crap is already in your party. Yet again the Democrats trying to blame the other side for what they are doing. The Dems been shitting on the military and veterans for decades. Actions speak louder then words and you dipshits loud as fuck.

How do you explain Fox News?

UPDATE: Fox News Confirms Private Trump Smears Against Members Of The Military
UPDATE your link shows no confirmation of shit. There is just people claiming that it was said not a single shred of evidence. Not to mention not a single person to refute the dozen people that were there that said it never happened. Including some that are not exactly Trump friendly.
As I have said a few times do not even know why you Dems pulling this shit. Everyone stupid enough to believe it is already in your fucking party.

Screaming FAKE NEWS because it is FAKE NEWS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.
Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining

Forum List

Back