The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

Given Bolton's remarks and the White House which has never been seen as a credible source since Trump took office, and Trump's comments that it is all fake news (something he has been stating since he announced his intention to run) everything Trump says must be verified and never trusted whether it is a tweet or a verbal comment. Trump has lied and mislead the public over 20,000 times.

Only brain damaged TDS morons swallow the scam about 20,000 lies. That was tailor made for idiots like you. It's something that only takes a few words to spout but takes whole chapters to debunk.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
Screaming FAKE NEWS because it is FAKE NEWS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.
Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
The term "fake news" was concieved specifically to deal with horseshit like this.

Bolton was the biggest mistake Trump ever made so far. The man is a total asshole not to mention a warmonger. And Jobs widow is an old, brain dead, California skeezer. It's a shame when people like that end up with that kind of money. The good thing is, nobody believes dipshits like those two. Peace love and MAGA
I think Jeff Sessions was his biggest mistake, but Bolton is a close second.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.

Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
With all due respect and this applies to all that agree with you but, grow up. News outlets are confirming this story including Fox News. Rather than this inane fake news mantra, just admit you don’t care. Trump could denigrate our veterans and it is fine with you and those that agree with you. Really, this fake news crap has gotten old.

How was his calling soldiers losers “debunked”?

Can you really not objectively look at Trump and not think he’s an asshole?
I’m sure there is a side of trump that is an asshole

the same as for you and me

or any president except possibly abraham lincoln

so dont go all moral perfectionist on us
This is more than being an asshole. This is telling the military they are nothing but suckers and losers. Tell this guy he is a loser; Col. Jack Jacobs on Pres. Trump: ‘He has no respect for people in uniform.’

This is more than being an asshole. This is telling the military they are nothing but suckers and losers. Tell this guy he is a loser; Col. Jack Jacobs on Pres. Trump: ‘He has no respect for people in uniform.’
Zero respect.

How was his calling soldiers losers “debunked”?
When was there ever any evidence for it?

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Once again I hope every person behind this fake news atrocity is sued to the ground.

Zero respect.

Once again, anonymous sources. That's a sure sign of fake news.

Forum List

Back