The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

It was all a lie. Trump should hire Lin Wood and sue them all.

Well, that isn't Trump's style, he calls everything fake and defames others but will never file a suit for defamation because 1) he's a public figure, and 2) the defendant can file a crossclaim and subpoena witnesses.

it's almost impossible for a public figure to win a defamation suit, moron.

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Once again I hope every person behind this fake news atrocity is sued to the ground.
Lol...Fake News is the excuse of the loser who has no defense for Trump’s stupidity and malice.

Admit it. You agree with Trump that these dead soldiers were losers. Stop the charade.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Once again I hope every person behind this fake news atrocity is sued to the ground.
Lol...Fake News is the excuse of the loser who has no defense for Trump’s stupidity and malice.

The malice you speak of never happened you moron.

These liars belong behind bars.

No just admit that you agree with Trump that our war dead are losers.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.
Screaming FAKE NEWS because it is FAKE NEWS.

You're just too stupid to realize it.
Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
How was his calling soldiers losers “debunked”?
When was there ever any evidence for it?
Multiple sources confirmed by multiple reporters who have a lot more credibility than Trump who couldn’t even deny that it happened without lying more.

Cracks me up how upset the cons are about the Atlantic article, screaming fake news!!..why..because if the article had been about Joe Biden saying those words the cons would believe every word of it and you all damn well know it.

Within hours of that nonsense being published the first two "STORIES" in it were debunked with a simple fact check.

But don't let me burst your bubble, watching you struggle for oxygen in it is entertaining
Multiple sources confirmed by multiple reporters who have a lot more credibility than Trump who couldn’t even deny that it happened without lying more.
Reporters aren't sources. Name one witness to the event. And I mean name them.

Your idea of "confirmed" is absurd.

Which part of "it never happened" do you have difficulty understanding?

That's unlike Biden's "defund the police" moment, or "we never accomplished anything" gaffe on his "best speech ever".

It was all a lie. Trump should hire Lin Wood and sue them all.

These clowns will

How do you explain Fox News?

UPDATE: Fox News Confirms Private Trump Smears Against Members Of The Military

Bullshit, Huffpost altered fake news. You may be able to hoodwink idiots but not me.

Your idea of "confirmed" is absurd.
No more absurd than claiming the story was debunked.

How do you know they have more credibility? You can't even name one.

1599262924021.png

That's unlike Biden's "defund the police" moment, or "we never accomplished anything" gaffe on his "best speech ever".
Lol..even a Fox News reporter confirmed the story.

Stop being a putz for Trump.

1599263876679.jpeg

Lol..even a Fox News reporter confirmed the story,

View attachment 384577
Anonymous sources, one again.

Did you imagine that FOX News doesn't have any leftwing fake news reporters on its staff?

Forum List

Back