The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

Can you really not objectively look at Trump and not think he’s an asshole?
I’m sure there is a side of trump that is an asshole

the same as for you and me

or any president except possibly abraham lincoln

so dont go all moral perfectionist on us
No one's asking for perfection, just asking that he be a descent human being.

He's not.
Trump is no less decent than anyone else in his position
I’d say he’s the least decent person to ever have that position.
even after we have proof clinton hung out regular with a guy that had his own island named PEDO ISLAND???
But you don’t have proof of that.
theres a long list of evidence pointing that direction,,,
I’m confident that you will only make vague reference to this long list as opposed to actually providing it.
thats where your alternate reality comes into play,,,,
Thanks for proving me correct.

Note, I never said he was or wasn’t on the island. Just disagreeing with your characterization that you have proof. You don’t. You claim to have a long list of evidence (moving the goalposts from proof to evidence) and won’t comment about it.

I’m aware of testimony from one woman who said that he was there but that’s it.
I never said he was either,,,

all I said is he hung regularly with him,,,over many decades,,,
My mistake. I misread your post.

Trump hung out with him regularly over many years too, so that could hardly be used as an indication that Clinton is worse than Trump.
Except that a Trump 86d Epstein from all his properties years ago for harassing female employees. Clinton never did or said anything to hurt his relationship with Epstein.

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

It's only a "smear" is it's not true. In the case of Donald Trump, we've heard him disparage the military endlessly. He's attacked Gold Star families. Derided a dead serviceman on a phone call with his widow. Trump said the most atrocious things about John McCain, saying he didn't like soldiers who were captured. He has made desparaging comments about soldiers with traumatic brain injuries, saying they had "headaches - nothing serious".

Even FOX News has confirmed the story. This isn't a "smear", it's the truth.

Other than him, proudly & cavalierly, saying those very words himself about one of veterans, McCain, on live TV no less?
Obama voting liberals said much worse about mccain’s war service when he ran against their black savior in 2008

and mccain was guilty of slandering ordinary white republicans as racists for not giving amnesty to illegal aliens in 2006

mccain was a hero in vietnam

but later on just another corrupt politician who was one of the Keating Five
John McCain was NEVER a hero.

He was a fuckup from day one, and butt covered by his admiral Daddy.

His fucked up arms were not fucked up by torture, they were mangled when he forgot how to eject due to his sleeping through most of his training courses.

john McCain was a stain on the uniform.

Yeah, he was kept in a prison camp with hundreds of others during Vietnam, thousands in WWII and Korea and probably some in WWI. Being a POW doesn’t make you a hero, just unfortunate.
He was getting weekend passes from the Hanoi Hilton because he sang so much to his Commie captors, they called him the 'Songbird' as a joke because to them McCain was a joke of a soldier or sailor.

Piss on John McCain; He was a tool for the Globalists.

Secret Service has already debunked this providing the operation details on their classified operational documents. You're just making fools of yourself.

And the fake reporter for 'The Atlantic' didn't check those facts and didn't bother to ask John Bolton either.

This allegedly happened in 2018, so why now, why did they keep a lid on it for nearly two years? Oh, early voting began in North Carolina a day after this fake news was published.

Current and former officials who were with President Donald Trump on his 2018 trip to Paris denied, on the record, a story published by the Atlantic, which cited anonymous sources that claim Trump described America’s fallen heroes as “suckers” and “losers.”
The Atlantic story cited anonymous sources who claimed that Trump did not want to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery at the site of the Battle of Belleau Wood during his visit to Paris in 2018 and that he was worried about his hair in the rain. The sources also claimed that Trump said the cemetery was “filled with losers” and that the Marines who died at Belleau Wood were “suckers” for being killed.

Goldberg has a history of defending pedophiles as well.

1599297191851.png

Can you really not objectively look at Trump and not think he’s an asshole?
I’m sure there is a side of trump that is an asshole

the same as for you and me

or any president except possibly abraham lincoln

so dont go all moral perfectionist on us
No one's asking for perfection, just asking that he be a descent human being.

He's not.
Trump is no less decent than anyone else in his position
I’d say he’s the least decent person to ever have that position.
even after we have proof clinton hung out regular with a guy that had his own island named PEDO ISLAND???
:lol: :lol: It was not called Pedo Island, though it's a good name for it!!!

Just an FYI....

There is not a single Flight log manifest, that shows Clinton flying to Epsteins Island, in the Epstein plane flight logs, over a 10 year period that was dropped on the net.

Clinton and Doug Band, his Clinton Foundation assistant, flew on Epsteins plane to Asia, Africa, and the EU.... not a single flight to the island in the flight logs.....

I read that he also disliked being photographed with amputees because they were probably "losers and suckers".
I cant find the piece yet.

Obviously he had to have a pic with the build the wall fraudster guy but he was giving him money, and his wife is hot so thats probably acceptable.

mccain was a hero in vietnam
Not according to the asshole in chief.
I agree. Getting shot down doesn't make you a hero.
Are you aware of what happened after he was shot down?
Yeah, he was kept in a prison camp with hundreds of others during Vietnam, thousands in WWII and Korea and probably some in WWI. Being a POW doesn’t make you a hero, just unfortunate.
Being a fighter pilot in that day and age knowing your fate should you be shot down is rather brave, wouldn’t you agree?

Current and former officials who were with President Donald Trump on his 2018 trip to Paris denied, on the record, a story published by the Atlantic, which cited anonymous sources that claim Trump described America’s fallen heroes as “suckers” and “losers.”
The Atlantic story cited anonymous sources who claimed that Trump did not want to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery at the site of the Battle of Belleau Wood during his visit to Paris in 2018 and that he was worried about his hair in the rain. The sources also claimed that Trump said the cemetery was “filled with losers” and that the Marines who died at Belleau Wood were “suckers” for being killed.

View attachment 384691
A bunch of Trump sycophants denied it happened?

Golly. I’m convinced.

View attachment 384691

Golly. I’m convinced.

You have no proof it happened. Anonymous sources can make up anything they want. That's the fact of the matter.

This leftist screech is why you do not belong in the greatest country., but in a 3rd world far left garbage dump.

View attachment 384691

Golly. I’m convinced.

You have no proof it happened. Anonymous sources can make up anything they want. That's the fact of the matter.

This leftist screech is why you do not belong in the greatest country., but in a 3rd world far left garbage dump.

Sarah Sanders can make up anything she wants too. In fact, we know she has.

This is why credibility is so important and why lacking credibility (as Trump does), turns us into a third world country.

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Once again I hope every person behind this fake news atrocity is sued to the ground.
Lol...Fake News is the excuse of the loser who has no defense for Trump’s stupidity and malice.

The malice you speak of never happened you moron.

These liars belong behind bars.
No just admit that you agree with Trump that our war dead are losers.

Which part of "it never happened" do you have difficulty understanding?

That's unlike Biden's "defund the police" moment, or "we never accomplished anything" gaffe on his "best speech ever".
Lol..even a Fox News reporter confirmed the story,

View attachment 384577
Anonymous sources, one again.

Did you imagine that FOX News doesn't have any leftwing fake news reporters on its staff?
Lol...Some brains are just too brainwashed to reach.

I am afraid you will have to provide a legitimate source or be dismissed as fake news.
LOL..There is no source you will believe. You are too far gone.

Of course I will, for example a recording of the event.

Anyone Trump hater can say anything, that is not evidence.
Fox News ...Trump hating??? LOL

Don't bother responding if you do not have a legitimate source.

And note, if this turns out to be true, I don't care, I agree the Vietnam war was a total loss and the unfortunate truth is the service men should have been fighting the communists right here at home. I care way more about debunking your fake news bullshit which you spew incessantly.
I wouldnt believe fox news myself without corroborating with something else.

But Trump supporters likely wouldnt questions them.
That's because you're a brainwashed TDS moron.

View attachment 384691

Golly. I’m convinced.

This is why credibility is so important and why lacking credibility (as Trump does), turns us into a third world country.

And you give credibility to.... anonymous sources.

You are a fucking moron. Incompatible with the first world society, as usual with far leftists.

View attachment 384691

Golly. I’m convinced.

Says an idiot who is going to vote for Biden.

View attachment 384691

Golly. I’m convinced.

And you give credibility to.... anonymous sources.

You are a fucking moron. Incompatible with the first world society, as usual with far leftists.
I give a hell of a lot more credibility to Goldberg than the serial liars in the White House.

See why it’s so bad that Trump lies relentlessly?

Forum List

Back