Stock market will crash in 60 days...

Guess so, must be why the jobs numbers were 'adjusted' by something like -818,000 jobs.

Accurate as all hell.
dell, you don't understand the process do you. That number you source is a primary one and will be revised next year as more information comes in.

I would suggest you actually read the CNN article before you comment.

dell, you don't understand the process do you. That number you source is a primary one and will be revised next year as more information comes in.

I would suggest you actually read the CNN article before you comment.

He has had it explained to him, but politics is more important than facts

He has had it explained to him, but politics is more important than facts
And as I pointed out, a year later, dropping it downward by close to a million leaves much to be desired and questions the procedure. I'm sure the DOL Sec has no input either.

And as I pointed out, a year later, dropping it downward by close to a million leaves much to be desired and questions the procedure.

I agree, there is much to be desired, but it is a result of the report being required to be published so early each month.

But that is why they do the revisions.

Where you whining when they went down by more than 500k under Trump?

I'm sure the DOL Sec has no input either.

And you would be correct.

Where you whining when they went down by more than 500k under Trump?
Whining or noticing?
And you would be correct.
Baloney. Being a political appointee, the presidential finger on the scale for a good job report is a very high probability, particularly in an election year. No matter what party is in office.

And as I pointed out, a year later, dropping it downward by close to a million leaves much to be desired and questions the procedure. I'm sure the DOL Sec has no input either.
As a maga fuckup you always assume that a fuckup like you is failing to do their job.

Do tell us the difference between 163.4 million employed compared to 162.6.

No you haven't. (HarpyEagle)

Dude ,you may as well argue with your cat. Leftists like HE are immune to facts, reason, and common sense. You are wasting your time. Put him on ignore and if you cannot do that, I will have to put you on ignore. Your back and forth is obviously not accomplishing anything but wasting everyone's time.

Sure wish you magas' would get it straight ...found this post by another maga..
It's all (ALL) about the Federal Reserve! "Value" doesn't mean squat anymore -- and it has mattered less and less ever since the Fed hijacked everything of real importance in the economy back in August 2007. Powell's going to cut interest rates a quarter point in September, and another quarter point in October -- just in time to make damned certain that Kammy Harris is elected president! It's all been pre-determined..

Dude ,you may as well argue with your cat. Leftists like HE are immune to facts, reason, and common sense. You are wasting your time. Put him on ignore and if you cannot do that, I will have to put you on ignore. Your back and forth is obviously not accomplishing anything but wasting everyone's time.

Sure wish you magas' would get it straight ...found this post by another maga..
It's all (ALL) about the Federal Reserve! "Value" doesn't mean squat anymore -- and it has mattered less and less ever since the Fed hijacked everything of real importance in the economy back in August 2007. Powell's going to cut interest rates a quarter point in September, and another quarter point in October -- just in time to make damned certain that Kammy Harris is elected president! It's all been pre-determined..
Let me guess, you're now a victim of a good economy.

Forum List

Back