Markets Are Down But That Doesn’t Mean The Economy Is

Everybody was worried about a recession, don't you remember?

Nope, I sure do not. How could people be worried about a recession during the greatest economy in the history of mankind?

Nope, I sure do not. How could people be worried about a recession during the greatest economy in the history of mankind?
I couldn't figure that out either. Here we were in the midst of a very long economic expansion, prices were under control, jobs were plentiful and well-paid, and the gloom and doomers were talking about a recession. Guess some people just can't be happy.

I couldn't figure that out either. Here we were in the midst of a very long economic expansion, prices were under control, jobs were plentiful and well-paid, and the gloom and doomers were talking about a recession. Guess some people just can't be happy.

Maybe you were living in a different demission than I was as I do not recall any of that.

Or maybe they were talking about it due to the massive number of layoffs that Trump caused.

Maybe you were living in a different demission than I was as I do not recall any of that.

Or maybe they were talking about it due to the massive number of layoffs that Trump caused.
No, I'm pretty sure that wasn't it. I think they had bought into the bilge that the nay-sayers were regurgitating before the 2016 election about how TRUMP! was going to crash the markets, destroy the economy and start WWIII as well as let cats and dogs live together and have people wearing white after Labor Day. When none of that happened, they had to find disaster somewhere.

Forum List

Back