The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

Now we're getting to the bottom of the swamp.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Once again I hope every person behind this fake news atrocity is sued to the ground.
Lol...Fake News is the excuse of the loser who has no defense for Trump’s stupidity and malice.

The malice you speak of never happened you moron.

These liars belong behind bars.
No just admit that you agree with Trump that our war dead are losers.

Which part of "it never happened" do you have difficulty understanding?

That's unlike Biden's "defund the police" moment, or "we never accomplished anything" gaffe on his "best speech ever".
Lol..even a Fox News reporter confirmed the story,

View attachment 384577
Anonymous sources, one again.

Did you imagine that FOX News doesn't have any leftwing fake news reporters on its staff?
Lol...Some brains are just too brainwashed to reach.

The widow of Steve jobs, worth 21 Billion bought the majority stake in The Atlantic and has reportedly donated $500,000 to the Biden campaign. should be investigated and libel charges brought. This isn't some national government issue, this is outright deflamation.

This kind of accusation would normally be brought to light by people willing to be known. This is all fabricated shit.

On 28 July 2017, Bradley sold his majority ownership of The Atlantic to Emerson Collective, which is an organization owned by multi-billionaire investor and philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs (the widow of former Apple Inc. chairman and CEO Steve Jobs), but with Bradley retaining a minority ownership share.[12][13]

Once again I hope every person behind this fake news atrocity is sued to the ground.
Lol...Fake News is the excuse of the loser who has no defense for Trump’s stupidity and malice.

That's unlike Biden's "defund the police" moment, or "we never accomplished anything" gaffe on his "best speech ever".

View attachment 384577

Did you imagine that FOX News doesn't have any leftwing fake news reporters on its staff?

I am afraid you will have to provide a legitimate source or be dismissed as fake news.

View attachment 384577

Then no one confirmed the story.

View attachment 384577

I am afraid you will have to provide a legitimate source or be dismissed as fake news.
LOL..There is no source you will believe. You are too far gone.

View attachment 384577

Of course I will, for example a recording of the event.

Anyone Trump hater can say anything, that is not evidence.

View attachment 384577

Fox News ...Trump hating??? LOL

View attachment 384577

Don't bother responding if you do not have a legitimate source.

And note, if this turns out to be true, I don't care, I agree the Vietnam war was a total loss and the unfortunate truth is the service men should have been fighting the communists right here at home. I care way more about debunking your fake news bullshit which you spew incessantly.

View attachment 384577

And note, if this turns out to be true, I don't care, I agree the Vietnam war was a total loss and the unfortunate truth is the service men should have been fighting the communists right here at home. I care way more about debunking your fake news bullshit which you spew incessantly.
I commend you for your honesty.

View attachment 384577

I commend you for your honesty.

Thank you. But this is not a case where you should do so as I didn't say anything even slightly controversial. It's rather like commending someone that he likes steak. Although in far left soy circles... maybe it's controversial indeed. Heck you haven't even identified your genders yet.

Bolton was the biggest mistake Trump ever made so far. The man is a total asshole not to mention a warmonger. And Jobs widow is an old, brain dead, California skeezer. It's a shame when people like that end up with that kind of money. The good thing is, nobody believes dipshits like those two. Peace love and MAGA
I think Jeff Sessions was his biggest mistake, but Bolton is a close second.
I agree. But I liked Sessions and he could have been better in a different spot. Politics are complicated and that's what long term incumbents thrive on. Vote for the new person. MAGA

View attachment 384577

I wouldnt believe fox news myself without corroborating with something else.

But Trump supporters likely wouldnt questions them.

Can you really not objectively look at Trump and not think he’s an asshole?
I’m sure there is a side of trump that is an asshole

the same as for you and me

or any president except possibly abraham lincoln

so dont go all moral perfectionist on us
No one's asking for perfection, just asking that he be a descent human being.

He's not.
Neither were Obama,Clinton or Bush. all Douchebags...

Well this is awkward..after jumping on the bandwagon of those claiming the Atlantic article was a bunch of lies Fox News, of all people, had to back up a little and admit that even two of it's own sources confirmed Trump made disparaging remarks about fallen servicemen..Even Fox News Is Now Confirming Trump's Disparaging Comments About Veterans
Will the OP recant and apologize for creating such propaganda?

Nope! As a member of the rabid right, and a Trump supporter, Ricky LIbtardo is as dishonest as the day is long.

I remember Trump blaming the weather for not visiting that cemetery, which is total bullshit, the weather was light rain. He is a piece of shit who has no respect for the military. The problem is Trump supporters are too stupid to see the copious amounts of evidence he has provided since taking office. (It should be noted that many Trump supporters could give two shits about the military as well, as Donnie Bonespurs and his compensating supporters have no honor or integrity)

Fucking stain on this country, all of 'em.

Bolton was the biggest mistake Trump ever made so far. The man is a total asshole not to mention a warmonger. And Jobs widow is an old, brain dead, California skeezer. It's a shame when people like that end up with that kind of money. The good thing is, nobody believes dipshits like those two. Peace love and MAGA

Thinking people believe them. That leaves you out.

I suspect the President is being swiftboated. Heck, I'm suspect and pay little regard to anything that comes out concerning a candidate in the final months of any campaign.

Well this is awkward..after jumping on the bandwagon of those claiming the Atlantic article was a bunch of lies Fox News, of all people, had to back up a little and admit that even two of it's own sources confirmed Trump made disparaging remarks about fallen servicemen..Even Fox News Is Now Confirming Trump's Disparaging Comments About Veterans
Will the OP recant and apologize for creating such propaganda?

Nope! As a member of the rabid right, and a Trump supporter, Ricky LIbtardo is as dishonest as the day is long.

Translation; I wish Ricky would quit kicking my ass every time I post. I have to get a following on social media to be relevant.

Forum List

Back