The attack on Trump was an attack on America

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

America produced this.. this person who committed this vile act, which almost succeeded in murdering a candidate for president. I guess Crooks, toward the end of his short life, got annoyed w/ politicians in general, even though at one time he was registered (like his father) as a R. We wouldn't mind having more information, but it seems the info on this matter comes in dribs and drabs.

All I know is that things are not looking good, not looking to be what they appear to be.

Why was there no drone? Why was no one posted w/ a gun on the roof? Why were people in the crowd pointing to the roof and saying to the cops there was someone up there w/ a gun and those people seem to have mostly been ignored? Why was Trump allowed to take the stage even after Secret Service knew of the threat?

As to the investigation: Why didn't Cheatle answer any questions at the hearing yesterday? It's like she was hiding something. She resigned but the smell of something rotten in all this has not dissipated.

Why wasn't the drone used by the murderer intercepted when he scoped out the site a couple hours b4 the event? I've heard that drones can be detected somehow.. The govt seems to have no problem whatsoever surveilling Americans.. yet when it comes to Trump... all the sudden people are clueless and tech-wise.. we're back in the 1950s.

The building Crooks was on was well within what should have been the SS perimeter. An AR- 15 has a range of 400+ ft and yet this building only 130 (some say 140 or more) feet away was NOT secured!

Then I heard last night on Fox News that there was a water tower nearby from which a SS sniper could EASILY have taken the assassin out BEFORE he even reached the roof!

How could "security" be SO abysmally negligent?

It's unbelievable and frankly, I don't believe it.

Last edited:
All the left has is throwing vile attacks at republicans and they have got to stop it... it has infected schools corporations and the court system... now knock it off before Americans start killing Americans in the streets...

America produced this.. this person who committed this vile act, which almost succeeded in murdering a candidate for president. I guess Crooks, toward the end of his short life, got annoyed w/ politicians in general, even though at one time he was registered (like his father) as a R. We wouldn't mind having more information, but it seems the info on this matter comes in dribs and drabs.

All I know is that things are not looking good, not looking to be what they appear to be.

Why was there no drone? Why was no one posted w/ a gun on the roof? Why were people in the crowd pointing to the roof and saying to the cops there was someone up there w/ a gun and those people seem to have mostly been ignored? Why was Trump allowed to take the stage even after Secret Service knew of the threat?

As to the investigation: Why didn't Cheatle answer any questions at the hearing yesterday? It's like she was hiding something. She resigned but the smell of something rotten in all this has not dissipated.

Why wasn't the drone used by the murderer intercepted when he scoped out the site the day b4 the event? I've heard that drones can be detected somehow.. The govt seem to have no problem whatsoever surveilling Americans.. but when it comes to Trump... all the sudden people are clueless.

The building Crooks was on was well within what should have been the SS perimeter. An AR- 15 has a range of 400+ ft and yet this building only 130 (some say 140 or more) feet away was NOT secured!

Then I heard last night on Fox News that there was a water tower nearby from which a SS sniper could EASILY have taken the assassin out BEFORE he even reached the roof!

How could "security" be SO abysmally negligent?

It's unbelievable and frankly, I don't believe it.

The kid was acting out a fantasy like George Zimmerman and Kyle Rittenhouse. He would have shot Biden if he'd been in town.

I've never been a conspiracy theorist, however, in this case, one has to wonder.
1. A ladder was conveniently up against the building before the shooter was there.
2. The Director of the Secret Service claimed that the roof the shooter used was "too sloped" for the safety of the agents, yet it far less sloped than the one they were on.
3. Witness pointed out the threat minutes before the shooter actually shot.
4. He was carrying a rangefinder and had on a backpack, and it wasn't checked.
The DOJ and FBI has said that they will do an "independent investigation." I call B.S. on that. The heads of these alphabet agencies answer to the crooked Biden Administration. There's nothing independent about them.

Last edited:
All the left has is throwing vile attacks at republicans and they have got to stop it... it has infected schools corporations and the court system... now knock it off before Americans start killing Americans in the streets...
we're already at each others' throats. Just on this forum, we see how snarky and malicious a lot of people are.. even Rs against Rs!

United we stand, divided we fall.

a hackneyed saying but some don't seem to get it..

The kid was acting out a fantasy like George Zimmerman and Kyle Rittenhouse. He would have shot Biden if he'd been in town.
right... Why is it always Rs being assassinated? Check out history.

Thugs... we're ruled by violent thugs

I've never been a conspiracy theorist, however, in this case, one has to wonder.
1. A ladder was conveniently up against the building before the shooter was there.
2. The Director of the Secret Service claimed that the roof the shooter used was "too sloped" for the safety of the agents, yet it far less sloped than the one they were on.
3. Witness pointed out the threat minutes before
Well, I suppose crooks could have put the gun and the ladder in place the night before, but so far, I haven't heard that that was the case.. although it seems it would have to be the case since no one saw him w/ the gun until he was on the roof, according to my info. But as you say, people were yelling about a man on the roof for some time and it seemed no one heard them or not until it was too late.

I wonder about the psych profile of Crooks. Maybe he didn't get much positive attention (not saying this is remotely valid "excuse" at all). He was bullied and treated shabbily and I believe even his teacher(s) seemed to go along w/ the other kids' bullying him (haven't gotten this verified so far).

I would say that Kids need to stop bullying and encouraging bullying, but What good would that do? Kids these days, generally speaking.. don't seem to have any respect for others. Roe v Wade taught America that life is cheap when you are vulnerable (in the womb) and someone bigger than you could take your life at any time.. for no reason

The attack on Trump was an attack on America​

LOL

That 20 year old nihilist, a registered Republican, was not attacking America.

I see stupid people.jpg

so my conclusion:

Roe was he ultimate bullying. And kids noticed. they noticed it was acceptable sometimes, to pick on someone smaller/more vulnerable.

Yes, that's an over-generalization but one that occurs to me just the same.

It was an inside job. He communicated with the FBI (shooter) and they all wanted Trump killed.
I tend to believe that. It's just that so far, I don't seem to have absolute proof of that.. unless u loosely define Proof? I mean the evidence to support that contention is voluminous. :oops:

I tend to believe that. It's just that so far, I don't seem to have absolute proof of that.. unless u loosely define Proof? I mean the evidence to support that contention is voluminous. :oops:
It's the easiest thing to believe. Remember when I said they wanted Trump dead because nothing else worked? (before the assassination attempt) There you go. He nicked his ear but did not blow his head off as planned. Then they had to get rid of Joe. Liberals have made a MESS of so many things. I pray they don't get that loose WHORE in the White House.

It's the easiest thing to believe. Remember when I said they wanted Trump dead because nothing else worked? (before the assassination attempt) There you go. He nicked his ear but did not blow his head off as planned. Then they had to get rid of Joe. Liberals have made a MESS of so many things. I pray they don't get that loose WHORE in the White House.
yeh, I hear you. I think maybe subconsciously, i just don't want to believe that a huge group of people would want to do something like this.. but I should know better. I mean, they didn't mind murdering 63 million babies under Roe and they still push for abortion to the 9th month.. Yeh, why should they care about Trump's life?

How can you compare this ActBlue shooter to a neighborhood watch guy, and a kid that was fighting for his life from demafasict brownshirts…er people like him??

Pathetic

He was acting on the orders of xiden and put trump in his bullseye

so maybe corn pop will die soon?

wouldn't surprise me. Joe should have stuck with his pro-life Catholic faith. But he liked the thugs better... for awhile

Forum List

Back