The BBC Suspends Clarkson and Refuses to air final shows of Top Gear Season, over 'fracas'.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Jeremy Clarkson, the last actual man known to exist on British Television, was suspended over what was described as a 'fracas', wherein Clarkson dressed down one of the programs child-producers.

In a startling decision, the feminized (Leftist) head of the BBC, finally decided to rinse from the British Broadcast Company, the last known vestige of testosterone, due to the constant complaints of nearly 300 British Pantywaists.

Complaints span from insults Clarkson allegedly committed against trees, Mexicans, Argentinians, Croatians ... and very possibly... in reciting "eeny, meeny, miney, moe", he failed to sufficiently obscure the N-word; according to the Experts hired by the BBC to examine the video, who stated in unambiguous terms that IN FACT, THERE IS A 75% CHANCE that Clarkson DID use the N-word, despite his feeble attempt to obscure such, through mumbling!

It should be noted that his endless attacks upon Americans, American Cars, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and the dreaded Red-Headed of ANY CONCERN... did not bring any complaints, except for one Texan. To whom the BBC sent a scathing email in response, inviting him to 'BUGGER OFF BIGOT!'

You can read the horror at the below link and witness for yourself the final moments of the crumbling British Empire...

BBC News - Newspaper headlines Jeremy Clarkson s Top Gear suspension dominates headlines

Last edited:
  • Banned
Good. Can't stand that show, or more precisely how they air a dozen episodes of it instead of anythign else.

OH! One of the "300" (malcontents) chimes in.

(The reason they air those episodes is that THAT is what MOST PEOPLE WANT TO SEE... naturally, you're not included in that group. But that's the reason, nonetheless.)

Clarkson craps bigger than the radical LIB BBC 'pyjama-boys......and girls.
The best part is he knows it and they all know it as do millions of viewers of the show........myself included.
I only bought my used 1999 '456' after reading JC's review. The motor is bullet proof. The Tubi package was a good investment. Apart from servicing the car's never needed a single thing done to it.. Apart from a battery change and wiper blades .
The cost of those items costs almost cost what someone would pay for a used pile of junk from GM. LOL

• Banned
Clarkson craps bigger than the radical LIB BBC 'pyjama-boys......and girls.
The best part is he knows it and they all know it as do millions of viewers of the show........myself included.
I only bought my used 1999 '456' after reading JC's review. The motor is bullet proof. The Tubi package was a good investment. Apart from servicing the car's never needed a single thing done to it.. Apart from a battery change and wiper blades .
The cost of those items costs almost cost what someone would pay for a used pile of junk from GM. LOL

Well, as a fan of Clarkson AND The General... I'm at cross feelings on that one.

The 456 is a fine automobile, but my 95 Camaro would ruin it in the 1/8th, bury it in the 1/4 and embarrass it in the standing mile.

I'll concede any test with a corner... but in the words of John Force! "If you can turn... you're not really trying!"

With that said I thank my fellow 'petrol-head', for sharing some truth.
:cheers2:

After years of listening to him piss and moan about America, it's actually kind of funny to see him finally get his.

I agree though about the late great British empire, what's left of it is nothing more than girly men and feminists.

After years of listening to him piss and moan about America, it's actually kind of funny to see him finally get his.

I agree though about the late great British empire, what's left of it is nothing more than girly men and feminists.

Dah... Initially, I to had a bit of a problem with his comments regarding the US... but then I realized that he works for the BBC, so the odds are he's never actually seen an American. I mean I have the same opinion of the pantywaist Left, be they in the US or otherwise.

I mean, my low opinion of Britain probably stems from the pitiful British antheist queers that populate the bulk of this board's Leftist cult. I expect that if you're a car guy and ya had five minutes with Clarkson, there'd be more ya agree on than not.

CA_CjGeWsAE_o-x.jpg:large

He was frustrated with a producer who wasn't doing his job and punched him. I think any red-blooded male could identify with that.

Forum List

Back