The Beginning of the End

I forgive you, Chuck, because you do not know what it is you are doing. You have been taught by false teachers and they have led you astray on what the gospel is about. Jesus was not a rich man. Jesus had no place to lay his head. Paul had one coat. This is the truth. This is the true Gospel. May the Lord have mercy upon you for denying Jesus Christ who Michael preaches. - Jeri

The gospel is not that Jesus was not a rich man or no place to lay his head. That is another gospel (Galatians 1:8).

The gospel is in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 and even Paul's message in 1 Cor. 15:1 calls it the gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

What am I saved by? The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gaatiansl 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

The man that overcomes shall be saved. The man who does not will not be saved. I believe the bible. Not mans interpretation of it. Mans opinion does not matter. The bible is very clear and speaks for itself. ......without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12: 14

Jesus said, If you deny me before men, I will deny you before my father in heaven.

Did Christians deny Jesus when Communism took over their nations? Yes. Many of them did. Ask Michael Boldea Jr. who grew up as a small child under communism in Romania. Ask his grandmother who lived under communist rule in Romania. Many denied Jesus Christ. Some even turned in the christians they knew to be living holy, separated lives unto God. In order to save their own necks. Will it happen in America? It already has! We have preachers in the pulpits of America's most famous churches denying Jesus Christ every day.

Last edited:
Jesus didn't wear a rolex and he had no place to lay his head. Jesus and his disciples were not rich men and they didn't own television shows and multi million dollar mansions. They didn't drive bentleys either. That is not the Gospel of Jesus Christ preached in the bible.

I forgive you, Chuck, because you do not know what it is you are doing. You have been taught by false teachers and they have led you astray on what the gospel is about. Jesus was not a rich man. Jesus had no place to lay his head. Paul had one coat. This is the truth. This is the true Gospel. May the Lord have mercy upon you for denying Jesus Christ who Michael preaches. - Jeri

The gospel is not that Jesus was not a rich man or no place to lay his head. That is another gospel (Galatians 1:8).

The gospel is in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 and even Paul's message in 1 Cor. 15:1 calls it the gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

What am I saved by? The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gaatiansl 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

The gospel is the voice of God where our Creator can be heard. But only believers will hear Him while a saint preaches the gospel to them. Unbelievers can't hear anything in the gospel that's preached to them.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 2
1: When I came to you, brethren, I did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God in lofty words or wisdom.
2: For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
3: And I was with you in weakness and in much fear and trembling;
4: and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5: that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6: Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away.
7: But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glorification.
8: None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9: But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him,"

Only a few Christians were chosen to hear the hidden wisdom that I speak to them. Most Christians can't hear the Truth in the gospel I preach to them. They're blinded by the Old Covenant "veil" as they read the prophecies without God interpreting them.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

As long as Christians are waiting for the flesh of their Jesus to appear in the clouds, they are blinded from the true spirit of God that we saints speak to our believers.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The man that overcomes shall be saved. The man who does not will not be saved. I believe the bible. Not mans interpretation of it. Mans opinion does not matter. The bible is very clear and speaks for itself. ......without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12: 14

Jesus said, If you deny me before men, I will deny you before my father in heaven.

Did Christians deny Jesus when Communism took over their nations? Yes. Many of them did. Ask Michael Boldea Jr. who grew up as a small child under communism in Romania. Ask his grandmother who lived under communist rule in Romania. Many denied Jesus Christ. Some even turned in the christians they knew to be living holy, separated lives unto God. In order to save their own necks. Will it happen in America? It already has! We have preachers in the pulpits of America's most famous churches denying Jesus Christ every day.

Why do you keep denying ME, Jeremiah? I've been in this forum for some time now but you constantly reject ME.

The world IS going to end at some point. It doesn't matter who says it. We know through scientific study that we live in a constantly expanding universe. So, one day our sun and our solar system will pull apart making the earth uninhabitable, or our sun, like myriad other stars, will explode and disappear leaving the earth a mere cinder in the vastness of space.

I am amazed that people who insist that science knows all and understands all don't put that together. The scientific literature is replete with references to the expanding universe and exploding stars. Some stars are more stable than others, but they all have the potential to explode, even our sun. The day and hour that will/can occur is unknown to humans.

Last edited:
\
The gospel is the voice of God where our Creator can be heard. But only believers will hear Him while a saint preaches the gospel to them. Unbelievers can't hear anything in the gospel that's preached to them.

No brad, people can hear you loud and clear.

They just dismiss it as the inane ramblings of a lunatic mind suffering from grandiose delusions, depression, paranoia, and confusion.

sorry.............

Can I still get a sandwich?

\

They just dismiss it as the inane ramblings of a lunatic mind suffering from grandiose delusions, depression, paranoia, and confusion.

sorry.............

I have hundreds of believers who hear our Creator speak to them about the future. You unbelievers can't hear anything He says to you.

\

sorry.............

I have hundreds of believers who hear our Creator speak to them about the future. You unbelievers can't hear anything He says to you.

I see and hear the words of the living God.

The new heaven and the new earth are already coming into view and there is no magma involved.

whoever your creator is and the bullshit gospel you preach only appeals to those bent on self destruction or lust to see others destroyed..

The gospel of Jesus is a gospel of hope and a gospel of love, healing, acceptance, forgiveness and fulfillment though teaching a body of words that came to Jesus like manna from heaven and, like blood, is the substance of life. it is not a gospel of fear, dejection, suffering, futility and death.

perhaps you should find another hobby? If God does actually exist he might hear you spreading fear and lies in his name and I heard he could get a little testy with such brazen creatures.

There will be magma, or lava to be more accurate.

Sure, and one day a rock will fall from the sky. so what.

The prophecies in scripture about the end of the age are not about the destruction of the earth.

For instance when Ezekiel was told by God to prophecy to the mountains of Israel about their future destruction he spoke to people who, like mountains, dominated the human landscape and were immovable in their obstinate stupidity. He did not climb a geological formation and speak to a bunch of rocks.

In the same way, the prophecies about the celestial powers being shaken, stars falling from their lofty places, mountains crumbling and valleys being lifted up are not prophecies about cosmic catastrophe but prophecies about social upheaval and change, peace and equality forming the landscape of the new age.

Last edited:
Are you sure it wasn't Michael Boldea being interviewed about his father's false prophecies? I emailed the woman who runs one of the links and what I just said is what she said. She said she was talking to Michael about his father.
no, it's about him.
he, just like all end of days nut jobs are talking out the collective ass.

No it isn't. You just fabricated that lie and you didn't even have a link to make it look authentic, Daws! ha! ha! Duduman does not have a prophecy club - he was invited to speak at an event put on by a group called Prophecy club - I can tell right there you made up your own story, Daws...... furthermore Michael Boldea Jr is carrying on his grandfathers Hand of Help ministry which runs a Romanian orphanage and supports many widows, orphans, feeds thousands of people, clothes them too..... hello? Do you have a problem with a humble ministry that feeds and clothes the poor and ministers to the widow and the orphan? Are you meshugenah or what? He isn't trading on anyone elses name! You do not have any idea what you are speaking about. The word of God says Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. 1 Chronicles 16:22 Do you want God to punish you for slandering his Servants? Do not be so foolish. You are about to fall into the pit you have dug for the innocent.
wrong! just for got the link.

here's another article: Dumitru Duduman & Michael Boldea Jr?s false prophecies and teachings « End Times Prophetic, Prophecy, Visions, Dreams, Revelation, Christian Blog

The world IS going to end at some point. It doesn't matter who says it. We know through scientific study that we live in a constantly expanding universe. So, one day our sun and our solar system will pull apart making the earth uninhabitable, or our sun, like myriad other stars, will explode and disappear leaving the earth a mere cinder in the vastness of space.

I am amazed that people who insist that science knows all and understands all don't put that together. The scientific literature is replete with references to the expanding universe and exploding stars. Some stars are more stable than others, but they all have the potential to explode, even our sun. The day and hour that will/can occur is unknown to humans.

Matthew 24: 29 describes exactly how it will unfold. The day and the hour is unknown to humans and even to Jesus Christ. Only the Father knows what day and what hour.

Speaking of Matthew 24 - it begins with the disciples asking Jesus in private about when he will return and when will come the end of the world. Reading it removes all doubt concerning the rapture. There isn't going to be one.

Still the very end of Matthew 24 concludes with a powerful truth. That not all who call themselves servants of Jesus Christ shall enter heaven.

It is written:

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken. The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him and in an hour that he is not aware of. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 24: 45 -51

Could Jesus Christ have made it any more clear that both servants were his? Both servants belonged to the Master? Both servants were born again Christians? Yes. BOTH were servants. But one servant said, it doesn't look like the Master is coming back for a long time - then he went and joined the world but while he was out there the Master returned and he was caught without his wedding garment ( See Matthew 22 - also Luke 12: 41 - 48 ) and he was assigned the same place as the unbelievers. Hell. The church today refuses to believe they can lose their salvation because they choose to believe the wide is the road money gospel preachers rather than Jesus Christ and His Written Word. What a day we are living in. What a grief this must be to the Fathers heart!

Did I miss a message? I don't see the quote anywhere. Did it get deleted? I don't see the quote anywhere. I plan to listen to the whole message and correct it. Are you somehow related to Jeri because I don't see the message. Anyway, I don't consider you someone to listen to.

Evidently you have serious reading comprehension problems, which explains all the faith in the Bible.

I'm sorry, this is all I could stomach to listen to. I made it through ten minutes, and I think my faith in humanity has withstood all the damage it can take tonight.

I'm pretty sure that is about as blunt as I could be about it, and it doesn't take long to see where Michael is going with his sermon.. Good luck with the whole reading comprehension issue.

I can be very foolish. But then I don't feel the need to presume others are fools simply because they disagree with me.

Ironic, aren't you the one who claimed you had to do away with human wisdom and education to NOT believe in God?

The Bible contains the word of God. It also contains the words of the devil, of good men and bad men, it also contains the words of an ass rebuking his master.

It's just an old book full of superstition and fear mongering.

The Bible is a tool. It does direct us to a perfect God. But just reading the Bible doesn't make you Holy or makes you know God. It's a guide to help you have your own experiences with the Father. We know that the doctrine is from God by doing it. We are told to ask, to seek, to knock. It's teaching us how to know God. And it teaches us God's dealings with imperfect people in the past.

If God created this mess, he is hardly perfect. The Bible certainly is a tool, but not for the spiritual purposes you suggest. If God is all good, then he must be fair, and if the Bible were the word of God he could not possibly be fair; It would require he give some the comfort of undeniable evidence and others the form of hearsay. God didn't talk to any ancient men, they just made it up.

If you want to know God. Seek Him. If you don't. Then don't. but don't pretend you know anything about Him.

At which point did I claim to know anything about God? Nobody does, He does not interact with us. If you yourself pretend you know anything about Him then you are little more than a liar. What I do know is Earthly religion and human beings, both are full of shit.

Daws, if you look for atheist websites promoting unbelief - looking for it out there they will probably find it but that is not faith and it certainly has nothing to do with Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea Jr. ministry helping hands minstiry. That ministry has never had a single scandal, no one single event of mishandling money, nothing. They are as pure as the driven snow and people all over the world know of Dumitru's life being spent smuggling bibles into Russia - risking his life for the gospel These are true christians, Daws. You do not have to be concerned over it. - Jeri

Daws, if you look for atheist websites promoting unbelief - looking for it out there they will probably find it but that is not faith and it certainly has nothing to do with Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea Jr. ministry helping hands ministry. That ministry has never had a single scandal, no one single event of mishandling money, nothing. They are as pure as the driven snow and people all over the world know of Dumitru's life being spent smuggling bibles into Russia - risking his life for the gospel These are true christians, Daws. You do not have to be concerned over it. - Jeri
bahahahahahahah!

I can be very foolish. But then I don't feel the need to presume others are fools simply because they disagree with me.

Ironic, aren't you the one who claimed you had to do away with human wisdom and education to NOT believe in God?

Nothing ironic about it. And yes, i would have to completely ignore reason and education to not believe in God. There is nothing logical about atheism. In order for anyone to know there is no God, one would have to be everywhere in the Universe (and outside it) at the same time and at all times. In essense, in order to know there is no God, one would have to be God.

Logically, there is only two rational conclusions about the existence of God. 1) I don't know if there is a God. and 2) I know there is a God.

So agnosticism could be a logical belief system. The problem comes when people illogically conclude that "because I don't know that there is a God, no one does."

It seems you've adopted that position. However, I don't think you are a fool because you have. I just think you haven't thought it through enough yet.

In other words, you don't become a fool because you disagree with me. You become a fool when you've decided you aren't going to even try to learn more on a topic.

It's just an old book full of superstition and fear mongering.

Then I would argue you haven't truly studied it. I don't believe it is prudent to completely ignore the wisdom of thousands of years of human history by just writing it off. Even if I didn't believe the Bible to be the Word of God, I have a hard time denying much of it's wisdom. I don't believe the Quran to be the word of God, but I see wisdom in some of it's pages. There is great wisdom in Buddhist and Hindu texts as well.

I would invite you to make it a habit of studying the scriptures. I would also invite you to do it prayerfully. This may be a difficult concept for you, but I can promise you that if you study the scriptures and seek the Lord's understanding through prayer that you can come to know God for yourself.

If God created this mess, he is hardly perfect. The Bible certainly is a tool, but not for the spiritual purposes you suggest. If God is all good, then he must be fair, and if the Bible were the word of God he could not possibly be fair; It would require he give some the comfort of undeniable evidence and others the form of hearsay. God didn't talk to any ancient men, they just made it up.

God is fair. He gives gifts to all men liberally. We simply have to ask. You want to obtain knowledge without any effort. The Lord says "ask and ye shall recieve. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened unto you." The scriptures teach us how to know Him.

God talks to men today just as He did in Ancient times. Come to Him. seek him out. Humble yourself and be sincere. I didn't always know there was a God. However, I reached the conclusion that if He was there and answered prayers He would answer mine as well and He would make sure I knew. I made a promise to Him and to myself that if I recieved the witness I was looking for I would try to live His Gospel and follow Him to the best of my abilities. I wanted to know not just to say I know. But so I could recieve His guidence. And when the time was right the Spirit was clearly manifest. It was a very humbling experience.

There is nothing special about me. Anyone can know that He is there if they follow His counsels. But faith precedes the miracle. You have to have enough faith to experiment on the Word.

At which point did I claim to know anything about God? Nobody does, He does not interact with us. If you yourself pretend you know anything about Him then you are little more than a liar. What I do know is Earthly religion and human beings, both are full of shit.

You are claiming to know something about God right now. You are trying to claim that no one knows anything about Him. You are triyng to claim He doesn't interact with Him.

I know that our Heavenly Father lives and loves us. I know He loves you because the Spirit tells me He does. He is waiting for you to reach out to Him. Try it. I mean sincerely. Be honest with Him. Sincerely experiment on the Word. What do you have to lose? If I am wrong and if you sincerely seek Him, then nothing happens. But If I am right and you sincerely seek Him, you will know for yourself that He is there. You will have more joy in your life that you can currently comprehend. Believe me, it's an amazing experience. But you have to be humble. You have to be sincere. And when you learn the truth, you have to be willing to act on it.

Study the word. It's true. Experiment on the the doctrines.

Forum List

Back