The Beginning of the End

LOL....

The 'dust of the earth' has a meaning more like 'scum of the earth' and neither are about the ground or dirt.

The breath of life stands for words of life that transforms the man taken from the scum of the earth into a living being.

( in Egypt the Aten gives the ankh (breath of life) which gives life and vitality)

If you want me to go deeper with this, then listen. The flesh is only an illusion that comes from processed invisible wavelengths of energy. The processed invisible energy is the "breath of life", which is the information to make us believe that our flesh is real and all it's movements. Our true existence is the thoughts of our Creator put into a way we can understand that we're only a created vision or dream and nothing else.

No Brad, this is no bad dream, the flesh is real and this life is not an illusion. What is an illusion is your grandiose opinion of yourself and false confidence in the inane conjuring's of your unrestrained imagination in your own confused and self negating mind.

Flesh in scripture is figurative for teaching, worldly flesh is simply worldly teaching. There is nothing evil about the human body and nothing wrong with enjoying what is good in life with joy and thanksgiving.

God did not give you physical life to waste it by denouncing it as evil hoping to awaken in another dream with new bodies with no memories of anything before the magma came and melted everything.

Oy!

The breath of life is not invisible energy. The breath of life is symbolic of the words that enlighten the mind and transform low lifes taken from the dust of the earth, into more highly refined forms of intelligent life.

It wouldn't hurt you to try and ascend a rung or two.. Stop with the end of the world and Brads' countdown to self destruction already.......

You are on the wrong wavelength commander.

Brad believes he is God and until he is willing to be delivered from this spirit of insanity he will have it. Your attempt to reason with him will be no more fruitful than if you were to go to an insane asylum and try to reason with a mad man. It is an act of futility, Hobelim. Pray for him, but don't try to reason with him. It won't work.

Michael Boldea - Related to the late Romanian prophecy figure Dimitru Duduman, Boldea runs a 501C3 relief organization that is the legacy of Duduman. Trading on Duduman's name since Dimitru died some years ago, Michael has made numerous statements that plainly indicate he propagates false doctrine. Predictions related to Duduman's Prophecy Club activities were continually propaged by Boldea until they were proven false. On specific radio interviews (particularly on the Steve Quayle show and the David Lankford shortwave programs), Boldea has also made claims that are clearly false. Claiming prophetic dreams, few have connected the simple fact that Boldea runs a mainstream, state sanctioned non profit organization -- a clear indicator of the spirit that inhabits this pretender. When faced with genuine prophecy, Boldea has publicly criticized the truth of Remnant theology. See also Dimitru Duduman.

Are you sure it wasn't Michael Boldea being interviewed about his father's false prophecies? I emailed the woman who runs one of the links and what I just said is what she said. She said she was talking to Michael about his father.

Neither Michael Boldea Jr. nor his grandfather ever propogated false doctrine. Rather they exposed it. Michael Bolea Jr.'s father does not teach false doctrine either.

I believe the woman you are speaking to is a liar just as I find you to be, Chuck, on the matter of Michael Bodea Jr., Dumitru Duduman and Helping Hands Minstry which ministers to the Widows, orphans and has their own Orphanage in Romania: Their hands are clean. Yours are not.

It is written: Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.
- 1 Chronicles 16: 22

And again it is written:

He suffered no man to do them wrong, yea he reproved kings for their sakes. Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
-Psalm 105: 14,15

- Jeri

Last edited:
Chuck I do not know who you are quoting on the bottom quote as I did not say that. Please make it clear who you are referrring to next time. Thanks. Also On the matter of Michael Boldea Jr. Michael has never departed from biblical teaching. He is teaching line upon line and precept upon precept. There is nothing in his message that is unscriptural it is all based on scripture. He is right that the age of Grace is about to end - the creaking of the door is about to shut and if you are living on the outside of that door when the Master closes the door it shall be too late for you. See the parable of the wedding banquet. See the parable of the 10 virgins - 5 wise and 5 foolish. See the teaching of the vine and the branches John 15. See the warnings to the 7 churches in the book of Revelation. It is true. Without holiness no one will see the LORD - it is written.

Jeri,

It was another user who quoted you saying that and there is no reference so I don't know where it came from.

It doesn't matter what Michael is doing. Do you know how Jim and Tammy Faye baker started out? They started with a puppet ministry for kids. Does doing good make someone's teaching true? It doesn't matter where you start out. It matters if what the person is teaching is true.

In 1966, the Bakkers began working at Pat Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network, which at the time barely reached an audience of thousands. The Bakkers greatly contributed to the growth of the network, and their success with a variety show format (including interviews and puppets) helped make The 700 Club one of the longest-running and most successful televangelism programs.[4]:6 The Jim and Tammy Show was broadcast for a few years from their Portsmouth, Virginia, studio and was aimed at young children. The Bakkers then left for California in the early 1970s.

Jim Bakker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never (ever) knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

These verses are not directed at any one person on this board and I am just using them as illustration that wonderful works doesn't mean that Michael knows the Lord. Only the Lord knows if Michael knows the Lord.

Michael Boldea - Related to the late Romanian prophecy figure Dimitru Duduman, Boldea runs a 501C3 relief organization that is the legacy of Duduman. Trading on Duduman's name since Dimitru died some years ago, Michael has made numerous statements that plainly indicate he propagates false doctrine. Predictions related to Duduman's Prophecy Club activities were continually propaged by Boldea until they were proven false. On specific radio interviews (particularly on the Steve Quayle show and the David Lankford shortwave programs), Boldea has also made claims that are clearly false. Claiming prophetic dreams, few have connected the simple fact that Boldea runs a mainstream, state sanctioned non profit organization -- a clear indicator of the spirit that inhabits this pretender. When faced with genuine prophecy, Boldea has publicly criticized the truth of Remnant theology. See also Dimitru Duduman.

Are you sure it wasn't Michael Boldea being interviewed about his father's false prophecies? I emailed the woman who runs one of the links and what I just said is what she said. She said she was talking to Michael about his father.
no, it's about him.
he, just like all end of days nut jobs are talking out the collective ass.

Actually it is obvious you didn't listen to the message as it is longer than ten minutes. Alot longer. Furthermore, the first ten minutes were spent exposing people who seek to stop those preaching the truth - such as yourself (by all appearances )

It should be very obvious, I blatantly told you I didn't. It would appear you didn't read my message.

Furthermore, I don't want to stop anyone from preaching anything, although we will have to agree to disagree on what we believe truth is, because it's certainly not the Bible. I don't care if the Michael fellow preaches, and I really don't care if you believe him. What I care about is people, and find that those who believe the apocalypse is coming tend not to, they also tend to be demeaning and amoral. But it's okay though, right? God will forgive them.

On the matter of his message... those who seek to turn God into a philisophical discussion - you should truly be able to relate to that - on the matter of the information the govt released far after the LORD had already warned him? I found it astonishing and accurate.

Not sure about this information from the government, I'm sure it's just as accurate as the Bible. The concept of God is a philosophical discussion, however. No matter how you want to wave a stick at it, just because you consider yourself convinced does not make it any less philosophical in nature.

Oh wonderful, I'm sure they will find a lot of "terrorists", considering how many times the government was given information about 9/11 and couldn't put it together in time; I'm sure these terrorist cells definitely exist and they are on their way now to preemptively arrest these hardened criminals. </sarcasm>

The Lord let him know that the upcoming attack these people have planned will make 9/11 seem like a "sweet dream".. to imagine an attack on our own soil of that magnitude is definitely not speaking of a Boston event but rather something far more horrific. Only God knows how that will unfold but for the sake of God granting Americans time and pushing back that day - I believe he is right that America must repent. They must.

I don't mean to be offensive about this, but you and he are both full of it. There are no terrorist sleeper cells, just like there were no Russian sleeper cells during the Cold War. There is no threat, the government just loves for you to be in fear. They make a lot of useless rules, wars, and money at your expense when you are.

I have always found a common denominator in those who preach the truth. Their message stirs repentance and the person returning back to God. They do not preach for money, fame, they do not use "props" or "Gimmicks" - they speak the message God gives thenm and it can always be proven and backed up by the Word of God - such as Jeremiah 51 which clearly tells us this day is coming upon America.

I have also found a common denominator, but it's not the same one you see. Naivety.
For many reasons, in which I could go on for quite some time, even if a single one of the scriptures were truly inspired by your God, that one scripture would be so dilapidated by today it wouldn't even be recognizable to its original copy, and that's supposing that the powers that be even included it in your bible, as I am sure you are fully aware many of the scriptures didn't make the cut and many of those were ultimately destroyed. The true word of God could be completely lost to us, then.

The one thing I can tell you with absolute certainty is this. The scriptures were written by human beings. Those scriptures were edited and compiled by the worst kind of human beings (politicians). Human beings, in general, are full of shit. After all of this interaction with imperfect humanity, the blaspheme Bible was copied by hand as the printing press wouldn't be invented for well over one thousand years. Were each of those scribes inspired by God to make no mistakes? Evidence shows us, absolutely not. If your God wanted us to know the truth, he would just blatantly tell us. Our spiritual purpose on this planet isn't to know the truth, it is to coexist.

It is all right there in the video... all you have to do is listen to it. Or not. It's your decision but I do not know how you could possibly make a right one without listening to the facts as they are presented by the written word of God. That isn't using wisdom - to condemn the evidence without first examining it.

Actually it is obvious you didn't listen to the message as it is longer than ten minutes. Alot longer. Furthermore, the first ten minutes were spent exposing people who seek to stop those preaching the truth - such as yourself (by all appearances )

It should be very obvious, I blatantly told you I didn't. It would appear you didn't read my message.

Furthermore, I don't want to stop anyone from preaching anything, although we will have to agree to disagree on what we believe truth is, because it's certainly not the Bible. I don't care if the Michael fellow preaches, and I really don't care if you believe him. What I care about is people, and find that those who believe the apocalypse is coming tend not to, they also tend to be demeaning and amoral. But it's okay though, right? God will forgive them.

On the matter of his message... those who seek to turn God into a philisophical discussion - you should truly be able to relate to that - on the matter of the information the govt released far after the LORD had already warned him? I found it astonishing and accurate.

Not sure about this information from the government, I'm sure it's just as accurate as the Bible. The concept of God is a philosophical discussion, however. No matter how you want to wave a stick at it, just because you consider yourself convinced does not make it any less philosophical in nature.

Oh wonderful, I'm sure they will find a lot of "terrorists", considering how many times the government was given information about 9/11 and couldn't put it together in time; I'm sure these terrorist cells definitely exist and they are on their way now to preemptively arrest these hardened criminals. </sarcasm>

The Lord let him know that the upcoming attack these people have planned will make 9/11 seem like a "sweet dream".. to imagine an attack on our own soil of that magnitude is definitely not speaking of a Boston event but rather something far more horrific. Only God knows how that will unfold but for the sake of God granting Americans time and pushing back that day - I believe he is right that America must repent. They must.

I don't mean to be offensive about this, but you and he are both full of it. There are no terrorist sleeper cells, just like there were no Russian sleeper cells during the Cold War. There is no threat, the government just loves for you to be in fear. They make a lot of useless rules, wars, and money at your expense when you are.

I have always found a common denominator in those who preach the truth. Their message stirs repentance and the person returning back to God. They do not preach for money, fame, they do not use "props" or "Gimmicks" - they speak the message God gives thenm and it can always be proven and backed up by the Word of God - such as Jeremiah 51 which clearly tells us this day is coming upon America.

I have also found a common denominator, but it's not the same one you see. Naivety.
For many reasons, in which I could go on for quite some time, even if a single one of the scriptures were truly inspired by your God, that one scripture would be so dilapidated by today it wouldn't even be recognizable to its original copy, and that's supposing that the powers that be even included it in your bible, as I am sure you are fully aware many of the scriptures didn't make the cut and many of those were ultimately destroyed. The true word of God could be completely lost to us, then.

The one thing I can tell you with absolute certainty is this. The scriptures were written by human beings. Those scriptures were edited and compiled by the worst kind of human beings (politicians). Human beings, in general, are full of shit. After all of this interaction with imperfect humanity, the blaspheme Bible was copied by hand as the printing press wouldn't be invented for well over one thousand years. Were each of those scribes inspired by God to make no mistakes? Evidence shows us, absolutely not. If your God wanted us to know the truth, he would just blatantly tell us. Our spiritual purpose on this planet isn't to know the truth, it is to coexist.

It is all right there in the video... all you have to do is listen to it. Or not. It's your decision but I do not know how you could possibly make a right one without listening to the facts as they are presented by the written word of God. That isn't using wisdom - to condemn the evidence without first examining it. Even if you choose to reject God why try to prevent others from hearing the gospel by your ridiculously false allegations? Unless you have an agenda and are hoping you can lead others astray? Not very nice of you.

LOL....

The 'dust of the earth' has a meaning more like 'scum of the earth' and neither are about the ground or dirt.

The breath of life stands for words of life that transforms the man taken from the scum of the earth into a living being.

( in Egypt the Aten gives the ankh (breath of life) which gives life and vitality)

If you want me to go deeper with this, then listen. The flesh is only an illusion that comes from processed invisible wavelengths of energy. The processed invisible energy is the "breath of life", which is the information to make us believe that our flesh is real and all it's movements. Our true existence is the thoughts of our Creator put into a way we can understand that we're only a created vision or dream and nothing else.

No Brad, this is no bad dream, the flesh is real and this life is not an illusion. What is an illusion is your grandiose opinion of yourself and false confidence in the inane conjuring's of your unrestrained imagination in your own confused and self negating mind.

Flesh in scripture is figurative for teaching, worldly flesh is simply worldly teaching. There is nothing evil about the human body and nothing wrong with enjoying what is good in life with joy and thanksgiving.

God did not give you physical life to waste it by denouncing it as evil hoping to awaken in another dream with new bodies with no memories of anything before the magma came and melted everything.

Oy!

The breath of life is not invisible energy. The breath of life is symbolic of the words that enlighten the mind and transform low lifes taken from the dust of the earth, into more highly refined forms of intelligent life.

It wouldn't hurt you to try and ascend a rung or two.. Stop with the end of the world and Brads' countdown to self destruction already.......

Sinners like you who can't obey the commandments of God are called heathens and the wicked in the prophecies. I'll just call you a sinner.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

The devil twists every scripture and prophecy of God's.

no, it's about him.
he, just like all end of days nut jobs are talking out the collective ass.

No it isn't. You just fabricated that lie and you didn't even have a link to make it look authentic, Daws! ha! ha! Duduman does not have a prophecy club - he was invited to speak at an event put on by a group called Prophecy club - I can tell right there you made up your own story, Daws...... furthermore Michael Boldea Jr is carrying on his grandfathers Hand of Help ministry which runs a Romanian orphanage and supports many widows, orphans, feeds thousands of people, clothes them too..... hello? Do you have a problem with a humble ministry that feeds and clothes the poor and ministers to the widow and the orphan? Are you meshugenah or what? He isn't trading on anyone elses name! You do not have any idea what you are speaking about. The word of God says Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. 1 Chronicles 16:22 Do you want God to punish you for slandering his Servants? Do not be so foolish. You are about to fall into the pit you have dug for the innocent.

Hand of Help Ministries - Truth for Today

About who Dumitru Duduman is:
( he is now in heaven enjoying his reward )

The Writings of Dumitru Duduman
In 1984, after years of intense persecution, Dumitru Duduman, a Romanian Pastor and the founder of the Hand of Help orphanage, was thrown out of his country for smuggling Bibles into Romania and Russia. With the help of the American Consulate, Dumitru and his family came to America. Feeling abandoned and discouraged, Dumitru asked God why he had brought him to America. God began to show Dumitru that he was brought to America to deliver a warning about impending judgment upon the country. Hand of Help would like to offer the Body of Christ the writings of Dumitru Duduman as a message of hope to all those who will stop sinning and turn to God.

About Michael Boldea Jr. who has continued the Ministry his godly grandfather began:

Mike Boldea was born in a small northern Romanian Village. At the age of nine, his entire family was deported from Romania for smuggling Bibles. His grandfather, Dumitru Duduman started an outreach ministry called "Hand of Help" of which Mike is now Chairman.

Mike has traveled internationally with Dumitru for over 11 years acting as Dumitru’s translator. They shared their testimonies, as well as an important message God gave Dumitru for the United States.

Recently Mike has translated the book entitled "Life In Christ" which Dumitru had penned prior to his death. The testimonies of those that were persecuted for their faith must live on to build up the body of Christ. Mike continues to operate in his gift as an Evangelist to exhort the body of Christ to present itself with a garment clean before our Lord.

Michael has a strong Christian heritage coming from a line of 4 generations of Christians. In the village of Hinceste Romania his Great grandfather was one of the first Christians converted there and his grandfather was a pastor and his father pastors the "Messiah" church in Botosani Romania with over 800 members. Their family worked with Richard Wurmbrandt, Harlan Popoff, and brother Andrew taking bibles to the underground Church.

Michael has seen the presence of God in accomplishing the work that his family was called to. In the face of great persecution and opposition thousands of bibles were given to the Christians of Romania even though it was punishable by imprisonment if caught. His grandfather Dumitru Duduman did suffer greatly being imprisoned for his faith. Under extreme torture he never recanted his faith and stands as a witness of faithfulness to this day in Romania.

I do not know why there are persons slandering the ministry of Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea Jr. - both men have always been men of integrity, honor and truth. Both men have lived the life of holiness they preach and neither has ever been involved in any wrong doing which cannot be said of those who accuse them. They have been good stewards of Gods money always distributing it to the poor, the widow and the orphan, the needy. To this day Michael Boldea Jr. & his family carry on his grandfathers ministry to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, take in the orphans and pour out love to the multitudes. They are truly a representation of what Jesus wants his servants to look like. Michael Boldea Jr.'s messages always point us to Jesus Christ, they always lift up Jesus Christ, they always teach about Jesus Christ and his great love for us. It saddens me that so many who profess to love Jesus never get around to reaching out to the lost, never get around to lifting up Jesus, to ministering to the widow and the orphan and yet I realize this is why they despise godly men such as Michael Boldea Jr. who preaches holiness. It reminds me of what they are not doing and that one day they will have to answer for it.

NOTE* Richard Wurmbrand who was the founder of the International Ministry Voice of the martyrs was Dumitru Dudumans close friend. Brother Andrew who is known for smuggling bibles and books were written about him.....was another of Brother Dumitru Dudumans close friends. He was also known as a friend of Harlan Popoff's. Dumitru Duduman is known to many as one of the most godly men to ever live in recent history. That is quite a compliment to be known as one of the most godly men to have ever lived in a certain period of history. I believe a man is known by the company he keeps and Dumitri and Michael have been found to be in the very finest of company.

- Jeri

Here is the truth about Michael Boldea Jr. & Dumitru Duduman - Michaels grandfather. Here is a warning: Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.
1 Chron. 16:22

And again it is written:
Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. Psalm 105: 15

The men who have dared to try and harm Dumitru Duduman ended up dead by God's own hand. Do not be foolish. Do not touch God's anointed and do his prophets no harm. Otherwise you shall provoke the Lord to anger and he shall do the same with you. - Jeri

Oy!

Brad believes he is God and until he is willing to be delivered from this spirit of insanity he will have it. Your attempt to reason with him will be no more fruitful than if you were to go to an insane asylum and try to reason with a mad man. It is an act of futility, Hobelim. Pray for him, but don't try to reason with him. It won't work.

God uses the flesh of Brad for His own purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for His creation. All the flesh of man will perish during this age because they're only illusions anyway. Death isn't real but it was made to deceive man from the Truth that ALL God's creation will be saved from their flesh and this false world.

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save. The flesh of man have no knowledge of God and will be destroyed in this age.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

The spirit of man will be saved from the wicked flesh and this false world.

Hand of Help Ministries - Truth for Today

About who Dumitru Duduman is:
( he is now in heaven enjoying his reward )

The Writings of Dumitru Duduman
In 1984, after years of intense persecution, Dumitru Duduman, a Romanian Pastor and the founder of the Hand of Help orphanage, was thrown out of his country for smuggling Bibles into Romania and Russia. With the help of the American Consulate, Dumitru and his family came to America. Feeling abandoned and discouraged, Dumitru asked God why he had brought him to America. God began to show Dumitru that he was brought to America to deliver a warning about impending judgment upon the country. Hand of Help would like to offer the Body of Christ the writings of Dumitru Duduman as a message of hope to all those who will stop sinning and turn to God.

About Michael Boldea Jr. who has continued the Ministry his godly grandfather began:

Mike Boldea was born in a small northern Romanian Village. At the age of nine, his entire family was deported from Romania for smuggling Bibles. His grandfather, Dumitru Duduman started an outreach ministry called "Hand of Help" of which Mike is now Chairman.

Mike has traveled internationally with Dumitru for over 11 years acting as Dumitru’s translator. They shared their testimonies, as well as an important message God gave Dumitru for the United States.

Recently Mike has translated the book entitled "Life In Christ" which Dumitru had penned prior to his death. The testimonies of those that were persecuted for their faith must live on to build up the body of Christ. Mike continues to operate in his gift as an Evangelist to exhort the body of Christ to present itself with a garment clean before our Lord.

Michael has a strong Christian heritage coming from a line of 4 generations of Christians. In the village of Hinceste Romania his Great grandfather was one of the first Christians converted there and his grandfather was a pastor and his father pastors the "Messiah" church in Botosani Romania with over 800 members. Their family worked with Richard Wurmbrandt, Harlan Popoff, and brother Andrew taking bibles to the underground Church.

Michael has seen the presence of God in accomplishing the work that his family was called to. In the face of great persecution and opposition thousands of bibles were given to the Christians of Romania even though it was punishable by imprisonment if caught. His grandfather Dumitru Duduman did suffer greatly being imprisoned for his faith. Under extreme torture he never recanted his faith and stands as a witness of faithfulness to this day in Romania.

I do not know why there are persons slandering the ministry of Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea Jr. - both men have always been men of integrity, honor and truth. Both men have lived the life of holiness they preach and neither has ever been involved in any wrong doing which cannot be said of those who accuse them. They have been good stewards of Gods money always distributing it to the poor, the widow and the orphan, the needy. To this day Michael Boldea Jr. & his family carry on his grandfathers ministry to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, take in the orphans and pour out love to the multitudes. They are truly a representation of what Jesus wants his servants to look like. Michael Boldea Jr.'s messages always point us to Jesus Christ, they always lift up Jesus Christ, they always teach about Jesus Christ and his great love for us. It saddens me that so many who profess to love Jesus never get around to reaching out to the lost, never get around to lifting up Jesus, to ministering to the widow and the orphan and yet I realize this is why they despise godly men such as Michael Boldea Jr. who preaches holiness. It reminds me of what they are not doing and that one day they will have to answer for it.

NOTE* Richard Wurmbrand who was the founder of the International Ministry Voice of the martyrs was Dumitru Dudumans close friend. Brother Andrew who is known for smuggling bibles and books were written about him.....was another of Brother Dumitru Dudumans close friends. He was also known as a friend of Harlan Popoff's. Dumitru Duduman is known to many as one of the most godly men to ever live in recent history. That is quite a compliment to be known as one of the most godly men to have ever lived in a certain period of history. I believe a man is known by the company he keeps and Dumitri and Michael have been found to be in the very finest of company.

- Jeri

Here is the truth about Michael Boldea Jr. & Dumitru Duduman - Michaels grandfather. Here is a warning: Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.
1 Chron. 16:22

And again it is written:
Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. Psalm 105: 15

The men who have dared to try and harm Dumitru Duduman ended up dead by God's own hand. Do not be foolish. Do not touch God's anointed and do his prophets no harm. Otherwise you shall provoke the Lord to anger and he shall do the same with you. - Jeri

These men you named are not prophets or saints. They are foolish sinners who exalt themselves over other sinners and make a living off of their hard labor. These men are called antichrists who steal the words of the true saints and prophets and use them for their own selfish purpose.

I signed off earlier, said goodnight, go to Michael Boldea videos to listen for a good sermon before I turn in and this one was so good I have to come back and post it for you. If ever there was a powerful message for the hour we are in right now.....this one is a must listen to.

Watch this!:

If I listen to him, I'm going to correct him according to 2 Timothy 3:16 and post it in public according to the example set forth in Galatians 2:11. The problem is that the video is 2.5 hours but I think that correcting him will be worth it. It sounds like a weekend job for me.

How arrogant you are, Chuck. Pride was surely your downfall. You see, you will not correct Boldea about anything upon viewing that video. Indeed it is he that shall correct you but whether you will heed the warning is not up to Boldea nor is it up to me. I'm just providing you with the truth and it is up to you whether or not you recieve it as such. The truth is you can most certainly lose your salvation. Only those who overcome and endure until the end shall be saved. I didn't say that. Boldea didn't say that. JESUS SAID THAT.....and you had better believe him. God is not obligated to fulfill what you believe. He is obligated to fulfill his word and that is precisely what He shall do. Whether you believe what is written or not. - Jeri

I signed off earlier, said goodnight, go to Michael Boldea videos to listen for a good sermon before I turn in and this one was so good I have to come back and post it for you. If ever there was a powerful message for the hour we are in right now.....this one is a must listen to.

Watch this!:

If I listen to him, I'm going to correct him according to 2 Timothy 3:16 and post it in public according to the example set forth in Galatians 2:11. The problem is that the video is 2.5 hours but I think that correcting him will be worth it. It sounds like a weekend job for me.

How arrogant you are, Chuck. Pride was surely your downfall. You see, you will not correct Boldea about anything upon viewing that video. Indeed it is he that shall correct you but whether you will heed the warning is not up to Boldea nor is it up to me. I'm just providing you with the truth and it is up to you whether or not you recieve it as such. The truth is you can most certainly lose your salvation. Only those who overcome and endure until the end shall be saved. I didn't say that. Boldea didn't say that. JESUS SAID THAT.....and you had better believe him. God is not obligated to fulfill what you believe. He is obligated to fulfill his word and that is precisely what He shall do. Whether you believe what is written or not. - Jeri

Neither you, Boldea or any other Christian has the Truth that only us saints possess. The Jesus that the Roman religious leaders gave to their Christians has deceived every Christian who reads the new testament. All us saints are used to read the old testament prophecies so God can interpret them. Christians have never known our Creator and that's the reason they worship the flesh of a saint instead of our invisible God, the Creator of everything.

The bible prophecies are far deeper than your mind is comprehending - Hobelim - consider that Revelation 18 - which is in the future - is the very words & image of Jeremiah 51 Prophecy and then go and learn what the Judgment of God means - Call upon the LORD and work out your own Salvation thereafter..

You are wrong. America is not Babylon even in revelation 18.

In fact the identity of the woman who rides the beast who is drunk on the blood of Gods people is the great city that holds sway over the kings of the earth, rev 17:18, Rome, the beast that sits on seven hills, the seat of the papacy.

and the kings of the earth who have drunk deep of the fierce wine of her fornication, rev 18:3, were deluded by the same drink that has driven you stark raving mad;

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

Hobelim, the reason you cannot understand the prophecy of Revelation 18 and Jeremiah 51 is quite simple. It is hidden from you. Jesus spoke about people who were his enemies and how they would not understand these things.

You are not a born again Christian. You openly admit this so why would you expect to understand spiritual things when you yourself are not spiritually born again? It is impossible. You can no more understand the depths of scripture than a Virgin Scientist studying Sex can understand the definition of an orgasm. Some things just are not possible without the experience. Believe upon the Lord and call upon Him.. then ask for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and ask Him to reveal to you the truth of Scripture. You are lost without Him as He is the author and revelator of the scriptures.

Your claim that rev 18 and Jeremiah 51 is speaking about a judgment on Americas is irrational. There is nothing spiritual about it.

There is nothing too deep or too rarefied or too mysterious or too hard to understand about the fact that you are out to lunch.

And I'm sure virgin scientists who are studying sex are having orgasms all the time....duh

Oy!

If I shouldn't try and reason with Brad I shouldn't try and reason with you. Lets face it, you are not a rational person. But don't you worry about me, I have no false illusions about being able to reach either Brad or you for that matter but what I do know is that because of that failure many people will come to believe in divine judgment and see with their own eyes that the kingdom of God is already present among us and the laws of God remain in full force.

Watch this!:

We are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation:

1 Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Scripture interprets scripture and you have a private interpretation with the wrong context because John says we overcome by His blood and by our testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

The gospel is the power of God and we are kept by the power of God (1 Peter 1:5) unto salvation and not by human effort because this power is the gospel and not our own:

Romans 1:16 ¶ For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Can you trust Christ to do that for you?

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John says that he that hath the Son hath life? Do you believe that?

Watch this!:

I died with Jesus in baptism so the law only applies to living people.

Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

The contrast with grace in this verse is circumcision and keeping the law of Moses (Acts 15:5).

Jeremiah said:
Thank you sweetheart,I believe it also and its quite scary!!

It is all right there in the video... all you have to do is listen to it. Or not. It's your decision but I do not know how you could possibly make a right one without listening to the facts as they are presented by the written word of God. That isn't using wisdom - to condemn the evidence without first examining it. Even if you choose to reject God why try to prevent others from hearing the gospel by your ridiculously false allegations? Unless you have an agenda and are hoping you can lead others astray? Not very nice of you.

I have the original faith right here in my Bible. I don't have to study counterfeits to tell the truth and that would only confuse those who don't go to church or those who are doing church themselves. God has my number. Speak Lord, your servant is listening.

Jeremiah said:
Thank you sweetheart,I believe it also and its quite scary!!

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Why should I get all worried if I have an advocate? It would be scary trying to live the Christian life without an advocate:

1 John 2:1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Forum List

Back