The BIGGEST beneficiaries of Americas first amendment suggest stifling it for others.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

And they wonder why Americans HATE THEM?
Just like Google, YouTube, Facebook and a plethora of other major media outlets, stiefeling freedom of speech is a one way street that they have no compunction about taking part in.

Just like Google, YouTube, Facebook and a plethora of other major media outlets, stiefeling freedom of speech is a one way street that they have no compunction about taking part in.

thHWT9RFWQ.jpg

When are Cons for free speech? Never!

All you care about is the 2nd amendment. Nothing else .

You can freely speak all you want as long as no one has to listen to it unless they agree with it is the Progressive motto...

View attachment 239052

You don't have any idea what a liberal is but you spam well...Google has no legal obligation to allow users to do or say anything they want..Duh...

Private business do not have to allow free speech it is their company and they may run it the way they like, don't like it start your own social website...

Delusional and Hilarious

Answer my question . Give me an example where cons are on the up side of free speech .

NFL kneelers come to mind...

The NFL kneelers issue wasn’t about free speech. The left tried to frame the debate as such, because they’re lie and hate America

That’s exactly what it was about !

Still no example of cons promoting speech they don’t agree with ?

Cause you won’t find any .

Delusional and Hilarious

Answer my question . Give me an example where cons are on the up side of free speech .

NFL kneelers come to mind...oh wait .
The NFL and MEDIA stopped showing their pre game tempertantrums not the right ya asshat.

Oh now you are saying righties weren’t out to have the players punished or fired ? Trump himself said so!

Delusional and Hilarious

NFL kneelers come to mind...

The NFL kneelers issue wasn’t about free speech. The left tried to frame the debate as such, because they’re lie and hate America

That’s exactly what it was about !

Still no example of cons promoting speech they don’t agree with ?

Cause you won’t find any .

For the last time: The NFL is a corporation and not the government, they are well within their right to legislate free speech.

Conservatives are always up for a back and forth of different ideas exchanged. You don’t see conservative schools shutting down free speech that they disagree with like we see on liberal campuses.

Yooo hoooo. Anyone gonna give me an example Of the tolerant right ?!!

Private business do not have to allow free speech it is their company and they may run it the way they like, don't like it start your own social website...

I will agree with Moonie on this and Tommy Tainant did a thread about how America is against free speech because Netflix pulled a episode in Saudi Arabia.

I pointed out to Tommy that our Government did not make Netflix pull the episode in Saudi Arabia and it was the company choice.

So the reality is private companies can regulate they content the share or show and like Moonie said if individuals dislike it they can start their own company and share or show the content the want.

Forum List

Back